Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it!

+16
Bill Cain
tGreenWay
NigelUno
steveschneider
kingstonlake
DWags
Death Roe
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
duffy munn
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
TheReal_LWS
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it!

Post by Guest 2018-11-08, 21:25

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Could be?

Just for that, I hope I’m one of those violent Alz. patients and I can’t cover what my insurance won’t pay and my 24 hour care facility is one of those shady companies that drives me somewhere to leave me to fend for myself and they take me to Oscoda County and dump me in Mio and I knock on your door and and you let me in because you’re nice like that and then I punch you in the nose and drool on your floor.
That'll work. Even 1/2 asleep and in the dark I'll know one of my friends has arrived.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it!

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-08, 22:18

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Could be?

Just for that, I hope I’m one of those violent Alz. patients and I can’t cover what my insurance won’t pay and my 24 hour care facility is one of those shady companies that drives me somewhere to leave me to fend for myself and they take me to Oscoda County and dump me in Mio and I knock on your door and and you let me in because you’re nice like that and then I punch you in the nose and drool on your floor.

Run on sentences are an early sign of Alzheimer's. So you may get your wish.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-08, 22:38

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:SD269 or whatever quit right? Or did he get banned?

Good god, man, you’re here all the time. How do you not know this story? It’s been told a thousand times: SD demanded his account be deleted and threatened a lawsuit if it didn’t happen.

Like I remember how that kid went out. You ain't the only one with memory loss.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-11-08, 23:10

kingstonlake wrote:I propose that tTy be reinstated when LTC hits $1000 like he guaranteed. Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! - Page 2 1494614055

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! - Page 2 Giphy
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-08, 23:38

TheReal_LWS wrote:So funny how you guys hate anyone that didn't share your world view. Lol

What ty did to pantry was ridiculous and uncalled for. But a permaban? That's weak. Then again Heat always was a wilted snowflake.
From what I've been told he was banned for 1000 days. Don't put your blame on Heat because I'm fairly certain he did not impose the ban.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-09, 01:58

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Okay, I miss this dude. A lot. Please mods/admins, give the dude another chance. Don't turn this place into Spartantailgate.com.

What he did wasn't that bad. This is the internet era. Privacy is dead.

I’d just like to hear your logic about exposing somebodies name as “not that bad”.

T I A.

I know you answered your own question for LWS but I’d like to hear his answer.
Come on, LWS, if privacy is dead, why don’t you go ahead and post your full name on here. You said yourself that it’s not that bad, so come on, put your money where your mouth is.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-11-09, 07:40

Rocinante wrote:Moose was the best poster this place ever had.

You serious?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-09, 08:25

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

I’d just like to hear your logic about exposing somebodies name as “not that bad”.

T I A.

Come on, LWS, if privacy is dead, why don’t you go ahead and post your full name on here. You said yourself that it’s not that bad, so come on, put your money where your mouth is.

ROFL!!! You aren't very bright.

Go back up and read AvgJoe's post.

TOO FUNNY
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-09, 08:26

One thing I will say about you liberals. It is so refreshing how non-judgmental you all are! I mean, you rip Christians for supposedly being judgmental, I am so glad to see you all aren't hypocritical at all on that point!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-09, 08:29

TheReal_LWS wrote:One thing I will say about you liberals. It is so refreshing how non-judgmental you all are! I mean, you rip Christians for supposedly being judgmental, I am so glad to see you all aren't hypocritical at all on that point!

Wrong board yet again Ty Jr.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-09, 08:31

The Pantry wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:So funny how you guys hate anyone that didn't share your world view. Lol

What ty did to pantry was ridiculous and uncalled for. But a permaban? That's weak. Then again Heat always was a wilted snowflake.
From what I've been told he was banned for 1000 days. Don't put your blame on Heat because I'm fairly certain he did not impose the ban.

SRC is AWOL. Heat is the only semi-active Admin. And he's always been a putz. So yeah, I am blaming him until I have evidence to the contrary.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-09, 08:33

kingstonlake wrote:I propose that tTy be reinstated when LTC hits $1000 like he guaranteed. Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! - Page 2 1494614055

The countdown to Ty's return.

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! - Page 2 Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-09, 08:38

TheReal_LWS wrote:
The Pantry wrote:From what I've been told he was banned for 1000 days. Don't put your blame on Heat because I'm fairly certain he did not impose the ban.

SRC is AWOL. Heat is the only semi-active Admin. And he's always been a putz. So yeah, I am blaming him until I have evidence to the contrary.

Why are the most outspoken right wing whackadoos on this board such whiny bitches?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-09, 08:42

TheReal_LWS wrote:One thing I will say about you liberals. It is so refreshing how non-judgmental you all are! I mean, you rip Christians for supposedly being judgmental, I am so glad to see you all aren't hypocritical at all on that point!

It's funny watching supposed conservatives turn into fragile snowflakes when someone holds them to their golden standard of person accountability.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-09, 08:50

Just have him send you a pic of his buck and you can post it for him. lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2018-11-09, 09:03

Ty is still on the twitter-machine if you need some liberal bashing, litecoin buying posts
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-09, 09:04

Wally Fairway wrote:Ty is still on the twitter-machine if you need some liberal bashing, litecoin buying posts

It's probably a better forum for him anyway, lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-09, 09:06

kingstonlake wrote:Just have him send you a pic of his buck and you can post it for him. lol!

LWS would probably just say it was his buck. He seems like that type of person.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-09, 09:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Just have him send you a pic of his buck and you can post it for him. lol!

LWS would probably just say it was his buck. He seems like that type of person.

I will say he's an accomplished Hunter. I'm sure he's got his own hot spot with a shooter.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-09, 09:17

LWS got the attention he wanted with this thread.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-09, 09:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:LWS got the attention he wanted with this thread.

Ok?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-09, 09:31

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Why are the most outspoken right wing whackadoos on this board such whiny bitches?

Snowflakes. Really. whackadoos project their FAILINGS on to their opponents. (Fake news, etc.) Same with this really... all "scared of their own shadow" nra types thinking everyone is out to get them and they NEEEEED their guns, when really they are just scared little twats.

Sad really. I blame their mothers.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-09, 09:37

^^ mirror.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-09, 09:39

So are all threads started for attention? If not, how do you determine which are illegitimate, attention seeking threads?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-09, 09:42

Wally Fairway wrote:Ty is still on the twitter-machine if you need some liberal bashing, litecoin buying posts

Oh look who shows up. The biggest pansy stalker of all. You've committed the same crime as tTy. Multiple times. On both boards. But here you still are. Yeah.... No bias at all
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-09, 09:51

LooseGoose wrote:So are all threads started for attention? If not, how do you determine which are illegitimate, attention seeking threads?

1) if LWS start one, it's attention seeking.

2) All others, intent must be analyzed via content.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-09, 10:25

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

ROFL!!! You aren't very bright.

Go back up and read AvgJoe's post.

TOO FUNNY

No, I read your very first post. Your words. Come on, blowhard. Post your full name.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-09, 10:36

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:So are all threads started for attention? If not, how do you determine which are illegitimate, attention seeking threads?

1) if LWS start one, it's attention seeking.

2) All others, intent must be analyzed via content.

Sounds fair and balanced.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2018-11-09, 11:24

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Oh look who shows up. The biggest pansy stalker of all. You've committed the same crime as tTy. Multiple times. On both boards. But here you still are. Yeah.... No bias at all
I am so in your head.

I only posted that Ty was still posting on twitter (that's not a crime).
I quoted you on the old board, and the board before that - when your poster name was your actual name (how is that a crime).

Your posts are Fake News.
I don't have any interest in "stalking" you, or really even reading your posts; but I did post in this thread because I like the t-clicque. And was sorry tTy got a time out, but what he did was wrong.

FWIW - the only person who has doxxed you is you.
And when you figured it out you went to Trevor and he added your name to the forbidden word list and it showed up as XXXXXXXX

Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-09, 11:32

This thread. Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! - Page 2 502811600

LWS is a moron, but at least he brings the funny. That's worth something.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-09, 12:07

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This thread. Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! - Page 2 502811600

LWS is a moron, but at least he brings the funny. That's worth something.

He’s a moron, but he’s our moron.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-11-09, 13:11

What did tTy do to get banned?

He’s a rugged individualist whose wife is a public employee (teacher) and he’s touted cyber currencies.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-09, 13:17

GRR Spartan wrote:What did tTy do to get banned?

He’s a rugged individualist whose wife is a public employee (teacher) and he’s touted cyber currencies.

He threw a hissy fit and posted Pantry’s full name.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-09, 13:26

Wally Fairway wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I am so in your head.

I only posted that Ty was still posting on twitter (that's not a crime).
I quoted you on the old board, and the board before that - when your poster name was your actual name (how is that a crime).

Your posts are Fake News.
I don't have any interest in "stalking" you, or really even reading your posts; but I did post in this thread because I like the t-clicque. And was sorry tTy got a time out, but what he did was wrong.

FWIW - the only person who has doxxed you is you.
And when you figured it out you went to Trevor and he added your name to the forbidden word list and it showed up as XXXXXXXX

You stalked me since you showed up on tailgate. But yeah.... You're in my head.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-11-09, 22:46

tGreenWay wrote:

He’s a rugged individualist whose wife is a public employee (teacher)  and he’s touted cyber currencies.

tGreenWay wrote:

He’s a rugged individualist whose wife is a public employee (teacher)  and he’s touted cyber currencies.

So a vindictive rugged individualist.  That's drawing outside the lines
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2