Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread

+16
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
Nordic
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
20 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread

Post by DWags Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Nice sports radio hot takes dwags

I’m trying out.

But tell me I’m wrong.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:26

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Nice sports radio hot takes dwags

I’m trying out.  
Good idea.

Look, I know narcissism is an inherent boomer trait that all of you have, so you have to think that you have a direct impact on everything, but fans have a lot less to do with any of these things than you suggest.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:27

Stewart is announcing Sunday.

Gotta be Washington.

[tw]1086296715676782592[/tw]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Stewart is announcing Sunday.

Gotta be Washington.

Fuck you The Stew Man wouldn’t do that to me
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

I’m trying out.  
Good idea.

Look, I know narcissism is an inherent boomer trait that all of you have, so you have to think that you have a direct impact on everything, but fans have a lot less to do with any of these things than you suggest.

Yeah, I remember the day when OSU filled our stadium and kicked John L’s ass. I said to myself, if only the administration could see lack of fan support and do something. But alas it just doesn’t happen.

And yes Travis I’m using an extreme example. However if stadiums have empty seats for long periods or at least a couple seasons owners do one of two things, move, or change.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Stewart is announcing Sunday.

Gotta be Washington.

[tw]1086296715676782592[/tw]

I say we have a punchers chance. And if we were a 55 year old 6’5” 250 lb man and Stewart was an 11 year old girl, we’d have a great chance.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:36

DWags wrote:
Good idea.

Yeah, I remember the day when OSU filled our stadium and kicked John L’s ass. I said to myself, if only the administration could see lack of fan support and do something.  But alas it just doesn’t happen.

And yes Travis I’m using an extreme example. However if stadiums have empty seats for long periods or at least a couple seasons owners do one of two things, move, or change.
The lions have made changes tons and tons and tons of times. Every 3-4 years or so. Fans attending or not will not make them suddenly start making good decisions. Ohio state fans buying your tickets that you sold them (you’re such a bad SPARTAN) didn’t make MSU hire dantonio over bo pelini. If you want to argue that it caused them to make a change, fine, but again, making a change has never been the Lions problem. The problem is that they always pick bo pelini.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:38

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Cheap shot, bro.

I should say sheep. Hey, I was a packer fan in the 80’s. Tracked that journey once or twice a year. Filled lambeau to see a shit product for decades.

Lions won’t change until their fans stay away. That’s not happening. Too much love. Pistons won’t improve with this owner allowing dumb moves. It is what it is.

I mean... you're not wrong.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:44

DWags wrote:

Yeah, I remember the day when OSU filled our stadium and kicked John L’s ass. I said to myself, if only the administration could see lack of fan support and do something.  But alas it just doesn’t happen.

The lions have made changes tons and tons and tons of times. Every 3-4 years or so. Fans attending or not will not make them suddenly start making good decisions. Ohio state fans buying your tickets that you sold them (you’re such a bad SPARTAN) didn’t make MSU hire dantonio over bo pelini. If you want to argue that it caused them to make a change, fine, but again, making a change has never been the Lions problem. The problem is that they always pick bo pelini.

I was there Travis. Probably bought your shitty seats from you so you could go to pinball Pete’s and play video games with your gamer friends as you all smoked Clove cigarettes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:54

DWags wrote:

I was there Travis. Probably bought your shitty seats from you so you could go to pinball Pete’s and play video games with your gamer friends as you all smoked Clove cigarettes.
Why? I thought you were a good fan who knew we needed change and the only way to make changes is to not attend. Why do you hate MSU?

Actually I was in New Orleans that weekend. I sort of remember watching at the bar.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:57

I thought you might catch on to my “you weren’t there” line being an obvious trap but you went straight forward ahead into it

tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread - Page 5 Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 11:58

DWags wrote:

lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 12:15

D wags loves MSU just check out the Engler thread. It’s almost over the top.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 12:17

DWags wrote:

Actually I was in New Orleans that weekend. I sort of remember watching at the bar.

No you weren’t. You were smoking cloves at Pete’s. Liar.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 12:24

DWags wrote:

No you weren’t. You were smoking cloves at Pete’s.  Liar.

Yes I was dwags. It was very fun.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 12:43

Travis I hate to do this to you because I know how excited you were. But I don't think the Stew Man is coming.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 12:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Travis I hate to do this to you because I know how excited you were. But I don't think the Stew Man is coming.
Nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 13:20

I think i love stew man
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 13:34

The Stew Man’s Announcement: An Original FanFic by Travis of the Cosmos

Chapter One

It’s Sunday, in the gym of whatever high school The Stew Man goes too. The tension is palpable. Everyone is expecting him to announce his is going to Washington next year and the sad faces in the crowd are visible. The Stew Man steps up to the mic. He thanks his coaches, his parents, his neighbor, a message board poster. He then puts on the Washington hat. There is a smattering of forced applause. But what’s this? Why did a smoke machine turn on? Suddenly the room is filled with laser beams. The Stew Man stands up, throws the Washington hat in the trash and rips of his shirt. Upon his sweaty, glistening muscles is a Michigan State tattoo! He’s going where he belongs! The Stew Man grabs the microphone and says “Travis was right all along! Wbh is stupid. I love the swill!” The crowd is delirious with joy.

Chapter 2

Later that night, after things have calmed down, The Stew Man PMs Travis and asks for his phone number. They talk. It is very emotional. The Stew Man asks Travis if they can keep in touch when he arrives on campus. Travis of course agrees. The Stew Man suggests that they hang out at pin ball Pete’s, smoke cloves, and talk about life and love. Travis is extatic. The Stew Man just knows this is the start of a beautiful friendship.

Fin
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 13:45

Any chance we had left is now gone. I tweeted this to him.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 13:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The Stew Man’s Announcement: An Original FanFic by Travis of the Cosmos

Chapter One

It’s Sunday, in the gym of whatever high school The Stew Man goes too. The tension is palpable. Everyone is expecting him to announce his is going to Washington next year and the sad faces in the crowd are visible. The Stew Man steps up to the mic. He thanks his coaches, his parents, his neighbor, a message board poster. He then puts on the Washington hat. There is a smattering of forced applause. But what’s this? Why did a smoke machine turn on? Suddenly the room is filled with laser beams. The Stew Man stands up, throws the Washington hat in the trash and rips of his shirt. Upon his sweaty, glistening muscles is a Michigan State tattoo! He’s going where he belongs! The Stew Man grabs the microphone and says “Travis was right all along! Wbh is stupid. I love the swill!” The crowd is delirious with joy.

Chapter 2

Later that night, after things have calmed down, The Stew Man PMs Travis and asks for his phone number. They talk. It is very emotional. The Stew Man asks Travis if they can keep in touch when he arrives on campus. Travis of course agrees. The Stew Man suggests that they hang out at pin ball Pete’s, smoke cloves, and talk about life and love. Travis is extatic. The Stew Man just knows this is the start of a beautiful friendship.

Fin

tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread - Page 5 1966794946 tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread - Page 5 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 13:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The Stew Man’s Announcement: An Original FanFic by Travis of the Cosmos

Chapter One

Chapter 2

Fin

*Ecstatic.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 13:52

Cameron wrote:

Chapter One

Chapter 2

Fin

*Ecstatic.
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to type with one hand Cameron?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 13:54

Cameron wrote:

*Ecstatic.
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to type with one hand Cameron?

Yes.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 14:33

DWags wrote:

Thats cause it all starts with the Fords! Amirite?!?!?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 14:37

Chapter One

Chapter 2

Fin

Travis is laying his ass on the line. Thank you Travis.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 15:26

Chapter One

Chapter 2

Fin

I’m enjoying this new message board trend of fan fiction around recruiting.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 15:28

Fuck Washington and their pussy purple uniforms.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 15:31

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Arrow cyclops

clown affraid

bounce cat

Basketball

tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread - Page 5 2943907172
tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread - Page 5 2809484752

This recruiting report doesn’t look good for us.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 15:32

steveschneider wrote:Fuck Washington and their pussy purple uniforms.

I kinda like their football unis. I can't say I recall ever watching a UW basketball game.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 15:37

Chapter One

Chapter 2

Fin

Approve.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 15:59

Chapter One

Chapter 2

Fin

I’d buy this book.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 16:05

Chapter One

Chapter 2

Fin

I’d prefer to see Izzo swoop in from the rafters on a rope made from strands of the nets used in MSU’s Final Four appearances. In one seamless move, Coach tears off the UW cap and perfectly places the Spartan hat without missing up the Stew Man’s hair.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 16:08

tGreenWay wrote:

Chapter One

Chapter 2

Fin

I’d prefer to see Izzo swoop in from the rafters on a rope made from strands of the nets used in MSU’s Final Four appearances. In one seamless move, Coach tears off the UW cap and perfectly places the Spartan hat without missing up the Stew Man’s hair.

Great books and movies need sequels. One step at a time.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 16:40

There should be a Milton Bradley style board game with a spinner and Monopoly style cards based around college recruiting. Shit like you land on a square to go to recruiting camps, stuff where you have to shell out cash to the parents, where you deploy bag men, shady car loans, get relatives cushy jobs at the university and pit falls like a journalist reports on your shady dealings or the NCAA busts you. You reach the end and the person with the best team wins.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 17:44

steveschneider wrote:There should be a Milton Bradley style board game with a spinner and Monopoly style cards based around college recruiting. Shit like you land on a square to go to recruiting camps, stuff where you have to shell out cash to the parents, where you deploy bag men, shady car loans, get relatives cushy jobs at the university and pit falls like a journalist reports on your shady dealings or the NCAA busts you. You reach the end and the person with the best team wins.
Can there be a spot on the board where I become best friends with the recruit?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 13:42

steveschneider wrote:There should be a Milton Bradley style board game with a spinner and Monopoly style cards based around college recruiting. Shit like you land on a square to go to recruiting camps, stuff where you have to shell out cash to the parents, where you deploy bag men, shady car loans, get relatives cushy jobs at the university and pit falls like a journalist reports on your shady dealings or the NCAA busts you. You reach the end and the person with the best team wins.
Can there be a spot on the board where I become best friends with the recruit?

It's probably on there already...

tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread - Page 5 UDUB_BoardLG-1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 13:55

I’m going on record as saying that The Stew Man will not go to Washington
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 14:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m going on record as saying that The Stew Man will not go to Washington

Two questions:

1.  Are you driving to see The Stew Man right now?
2.  Do you have a large bag of cash with you?

Last edited by NigelUno on Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 14:21; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 14:10

When is the next vote to nominate our next recruiting coordinator? Our current one sucks.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next