Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread

+16
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
Nordic
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
20 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread

Post by tGreenWay Mon 21 Jan - 17:56

steveschneider wrote:The company has never had any ties with the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).”

“Members of the Religious Society of Friends have occasionally expressed frustration at being confused with the Quaker Oats representation.”

I wouldn’t want to associate myself with a company that’s stealing my people and turning them into a delicious, belly-coating, wintry meal, either.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: tOfficial Isaiah Stewart Recruiting Thread

Post by tGreenWay Mon 21 Jan - 17:59

steveschneider wrote:You guys that love that fake Quaker stuff and that fake oatmeal check the cooking thread in a little bit. I’ll post my approach to steel cut oats that will help you start your day off right and you’ll have an epic bowel movement before noon guaranteed.

This is the post I’ve been waiting for since mentioning the instant oats in a packet. Figured there had to be an oatmeal snob somewhere in the joint. Makes sense that it’s you, Steve, given how many Quaker friends you’ve lost to a half-cup of scalding hot water.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9