Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial we gonna take the souls of everything scarlet and gray gameday SKULLFUCK thread

+5
aualum06
I.B. Fine
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
9 posters

Go down

tOfficial we gonna take the souls of everything scarlet and gray gameday SKULLFUCK thread Empty tOfficial we gonna take the souls of everything scarlet and gray gameday SKULLFUCK thread

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-17, 11:31

MSU by at least 15..... Game on!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial we gonna take the souls of everything scarlet and gray gameday SKULLFUCK thread Empty Re: tOfficial we gonna take the souls of everything scarlet and gray gameday SKULLFUCK thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-17, 11:32

I’d take 15 Kingston!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial we gonna take the souls of everything scarlet and gray gameday SKULLFUCK thread Empty Re: tOfficial we gonna take the souls of everything scarlet and gray gameday SKULLFUCK thread

Post by Turtleneck 2019-02-17, 11:56

20-6 is a nice little record to have.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-17, 12:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I’d take 15 Kingston!

Alternative point spread ML MSU by +15 or more!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-17, 13:02

I'm going to assume tSwill is well represented at this game. 
Hopefully a few will chime in and give the rest of us a taste of the atmosphere @ tBres

Wow, that looked like a lot of snow
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-02-17, 13:12

First four minutes the effort is pathetic
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-02-17, 13:13

Wesson is grabbing his arm, should be a foul and flagrant on him and goins gets screwed
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-02-17, 13:14

aualum06 wrote:First four minutes the effort is pathetic

Sorry a sports team is causing you so much grief. The sports team would play better if they knew how much it impacted your well-being.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-02-17, 13:15

Turtleneck wrote:
aualum06 wrote:First four minutes the effort is pathetic

Sorry a sports team is causing you so much grief. The sports team would play better if they knew how much it impacted your well-being.

Not sure how we get here, but ward has blown two lay ups needs to get focused
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-17, 13:19

Did someone forget to take the lid off that basket?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-17, 13:21

Word of the day for Ward
Focusness
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-17, 13:41

Glad my wice took my in-laws to this game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-17, 13:55

DWags wrote:Glad my wice took my in-laws to this game.
But Wags, what shoes are you wearing?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-17, 14:21

This Ward injury has me very concerned
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-17, 14:33

Horrible call on Kithier
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-02-17, 14:48

Well, season over if this Ward injury is serious.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-17, 14:55

Looks like a finger the way it's wrapped
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-17, 14:57

kingstonlake wrote:MSU by at least 15..... Game on!
18, not bad
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-17, 15:01

I have delivered. Most importantly, not banned.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-17, 15:15

kingstonlake wrote:I have delivered. Most importantly, not banned.
.... this time
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-17, 15:22

Boom
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-02-17, 15:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Well, season over if this Ward injury is serious.

I think they will play the rest of their games, Pylon.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-02-17, 16:09

after the football season endured... This would be on par.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-02-17, 16:22

Turtleneck wrote:

I think they will play the rest of their games, Pylon.

You don't know that for sure though.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-17, 16:28

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
after the football season endured... This would be on par.

Sometimes you’re the mouse sometimes you’re the cheese sometimes you’re the squeaky noise that those little fuckers make when the trap smashes their ass in the middle of the night cause your cat is fucking always high on the nip and too lazy to chase them.

This is definitely one of the three
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-02-18, 09:11

Has anybody asked themselves this morning why do the basketball gods hate us so much?

tOfficial we gonna take the souls of everything scarlet and gray gameday SKULLFUCK thread 4177874726
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-18, 09:12

Floyd Robertson wrote:Has anybody asked themselves this morning why do the basketball gods hate us so much?

tOfficial we gonna take the souls of everything scarlet and gray gameday SKULLFUCK thread 4177874726

I have a whole thread on it. It’s witchcraft
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-02-18, 09:13

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Has anybody asked themselves this morning why do the basketball gods hate us so much?

I have a whole thread on it. It’s witchcraft

OK, I see it now. Will read.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down