Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

+30
Motown Spartan
Heat Miser
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
AnomanderRake
Senior Dickfist
y2kMgrad
Nordic
msugolfguy
I.B. Fine
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
pulling69
steveschneider
aualum06
NigelUno
kingstonlake
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
34 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-20, 23:26

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 1966794946 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 1966794946

Another individual who calls others "snowflakes" being a whiny bitch through a memo to a message board he had multiple meltdowns on. So rich. Woe is me I can't handle the internet! Good riddance.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 1966794946 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 1966794946

Another individual who calls others "snowflakes" being a whiny bitch. So rich. Woe is me I can't handle the internet! Good riddance.
Hot take!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-02-20, 23:27

TheReal_LWS wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Reminder. Goose posts on the RCMB now. I am a lib loving all powerful mod here who controls all content. I might just edit your posts to misrepresent you if I don't like your opinion. If this is a stance one can't get with, one should seek better options.

I love Obama

Quoted for posterity.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-20, 23:29

Y'all can't handle other opinions! That's why I left and requested my account to be deleted!   tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 1f602

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 Z
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:30

WBH is tilting.

I'm not getting to you at all, am I? Wink

TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-02-20, 23:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Y'all can't handle other opinions! That's why I left and requested my account to be deleted!   tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 1f602

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 Z

The hills are alive...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:32

Of course if you really wanted to get back at me you could stalk my wife again, right WBH?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2019-02-20, 23:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 1966794946 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 1966794946

Another individual who calls others "snowflakes" being a whiny bitch through a memo to a message board he had multiple meltdowns on. So rich. Woe is me I can't handle the internet! Good riddance.

The fact that you identify the joke of using "snowflake" as a serious thing is fucking hilarious to me.

PS You huge snowflake, what is it like being one?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-02-20, 23:37

pulling69 wrote:

The fact that you identify the joke of using "snowflake" as a serious thing is fucking hilarious to me.

This from the guy who has to tell himself that CBS requested his mod powers be revoked because he was too good at his job.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2019-02-20, 23:38

It is what they said though...so keep telling yourself YOU are the right one on this.

PS Why you snowflake?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-20, 23:39

pulling69 wrote:

The fact that you think saying the term "snowflake" is funny is hilarious to me. Do you prefer Two and a half men or Carlos Mencia stand up?

Your avatar is a picture of your x rays - tool. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2019-02-20, 23:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

The fact that you think saying the term "snowflake" is funny is hilarious to me. Do you prefer Two and a half men or Carlos Mencia stand up?

Your avatar is a picture of your x rays - tool. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 502811600

That is an MRI, dumbass tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 502811600

Your avatar pic is of a hugely overrated bar that has gone massively downhill. Hell, it was never really the good place it used to be the entire time you were a student. Boo hoo
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:47

pulling69 wrote:

Wow.

So thinking saying snowflake is funny, not okay. But thinking it's hilarious to think saying snowflake is funny is okay. Crazy, liberal, millennial, snowflake logic there.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2019-02-20, 23:49

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Wow.

So thinking saying snowflake is funny, not okay. But thinking it's hilarious to think saying snowflake is funny is okay. Crazy, liberal, millennial, snowflake logic there.

Take it easy bro... it is obvious that the term snowflake has upset him multiple times here, even if it is not directed at him.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:52

pulling69 wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Wow.

Take it easy bro... it is obvious that the term snowflake has upset him multiple times here, even if it is not directed at him.

You're right. He seems delicate.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-20, 23:57

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Wow.

Millenial
Snowflake
Lib

What's next - fart jokes? How basic can you get? It's no wonder you bump threads on the internet when you have sex with your wife in missionary for the first time in months on valentine's day.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-02-21, 00:00

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Wow.

Millenial
Snowflake
Lib

What's next - fart jokes? How basic can you get? It's no wonder you bump threads on the internet when you have sex with your wife in missionary for the first time in months on valentine's day.
fwiw...your sister's knees are HOT!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-02-21, 00:01

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Wow.

Millenial
Snowflake
Lib

You're my new favorite poster.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-21, 00:03

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Wow.

Millenial
Snowflake
Lib

Wow burn!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-21, 00:04

TheReal_LWS wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Why not? Goose said his peace. Both board wise and politically. Nobody had a problem with it. Well, until now...

Because you moron libs turned it into another political circlejerk.

If I posted something about turd Obama being at the Duke game, you would have lost your crap.

Not so pious anymore. Peel back the plastic veneer and all the hypocrisy comes gushing out. You’ll be going to Hell for all those lies you tell to God and to others, in His name.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-21, 00:07

tGreenWay wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Because you moron libs turned it into another political circlejerk.

If I posted something about turd Obama being at the Duke game, you would have lost your crap.

Not so pious anymore. Peel back the plastic veneer and all the hypocrisy comes gushing out. You’ll be going to Hell for all those lies you tell to God and to others, in His name.

Thanks Greenway. You always have a way of putting me in my place.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 05:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Reluctantly, I repost the following. In the Martin Spartan thread, I said something about telling Goose to stop following those idiots on Twitter. Martin asked me to clarify and this is what I said.

WBH wrote:So Goose has a daily routine. He wakes up in the morning, he probably makes his coffee and his oatmeal and then he starts scouring the internet. First he checks out his MSU sites, then he checks out the Detroit paper sites, then he checks out his daily propaganda sites, then he goes to his Twitter feed and he sees all of the idiots that he follows spewing propaganda and he reads all of their shit. Then he comes back here armed with propaganda and ready for a fight citing BS statistics propagated by BS websites. Then he accuses everyone here of being hypocrites because we all do the same thing except nobody does that.

So Martin indeed relayed this message to Goose (which is fine), and Goose texted me with a rebuttal and asked me to post it. It is highly political and whatevs, that's fine, hopefully it doesn't sway too much down that road. I won't move the thread but it's probably gonna go that route so if someone else wants to at a certain point, please use your best judgement.

Offered without further comment:

Guest wrote:Greetings my Swill friends.

lol, this is close in a couple ways but wildly askew in others.   I get up and check my email, answer any important ones.   Cook breakfast which always includes eggs unless the grandkids are here - then they usually request pancakes or waffles.   Coffee sets my AFib off so I drink one cup a week, I've missed my morning pot badly for 10 years now.  Then I read my 3 newspaper sites (News, Freep, MLive), various message boards and couple of news aggregators.  After that there's some daily variation depending on season and plans.  
The not even close parts:  I've logged into Twitter once since April - to say thanks to Lynn Henning.   He and I shared many lively debates over the years as old farm kids, baseball and outdoors nuts and across a liberal/conservative divide.  Somehow we never called each other names and remain friends.  
The BS part is BS on your part.   You and 90%+ of the Swill are raging liberals that consider yourselves purveyors of facts as you swallow the Covington, Smollett and other bullshit news whole as you blithely call any site you disagree with "propaganda" - how's the collusion propaganda going?  Because you have a huge majority on the Swill you mistake that as being a reflection of America as a whole.   You ignore the fact that Trump won, and is favored to win again by the people that are most accurate - the books.  You are NOT reflective of America, most are more conservative than you and more liberal than me.   I'm aware of that, most of you aren't.
If you think I'm blinded take a few, step back and think about the political leanings of those that have been driven from or simply chose to leave the board.    There's a pattern in how people with opposing viewpoints are treated here.
Also I did NOT come post political content on the Swill - if I was posting political content it was in the Bin.  That's the double standard that irked me most.  The board doesn't need to be that way if people choose to respect boundaries.  One of my other message boards started as a Tigers board but now has every sport covered and a massively active political section - the crossover is virtually zero.  Why?   Because people keep things separate and in the rare times it's needed the mods actually enforce it.  And honestly that place is just as wildly liberal as the Swill - I guess most conservatives have better things to do than message boarding.   At the Swill none of the mods could/would see it because it all agreed with their worldview.    So I left, life goes on, yours and mine.  
I'm not pissed at anyone, I'm just unwilling to be randomly abused because my political views are different than most of you.  I've had those same views since before many of you were born, Trump has nothing to do with it and I don't spend 85% of my life obsessing over the orange man as many of you seem to.   And by that I mean getting fucking offended by a headline because it comes from a source you don't approve of.  
The Swill is eventually doomed anyway, the 2 people with the keys to the place are rarely there and essentially don't give a flying fuck except to say it's "their" board.   Maybe there's some hope that tRCMB will implode someday and he can cash in, hell if I know.
Since Martin mentioned he liked the Mio thread, Ellie's 12 Tables is in this story - I've been flogging this diner for a while on the Swill.   They won the voting for the best diner in northern Michigan.   The question is how will they fare in the final standings.   (Owned and operated by 2 members of our local LGBT community as are 2 other local eateries, amazing for those of you that think everywhere outside your little bubble is bigoted especially in a county that voted 70% Trump)
https://www.mlive.com/expo/life-and-culture/g66l-2019/02/d5dc9fae5d512/see-all-of-our-michigans-best-diner-finalists.html
For my friend Bobby Sak: A new sport he needs to consider - combining his love of biking and snow.
https://www.mlive.com/expo/life-and-culture/g66l-2019/02/734f712b2a9446/winter-fat-tire-biking-is-taking-off-in-michigan-17-trails-to-try.html
For my friend Wakie: Happy Birthday and the CitiDouble Cash is a great card, it's my go to.
In closing I'm not going to lie and say I don't miss the place but in the end the shit there just wasn't worth it to me.   I can get my Spartan fix at tRCMB and my Tigers fix at Motown Sports so I'm good.   Have fun and enjoy yourself,

Goose aka "Guest" ;-)

PS - how's that for book length?
awww Goose!!

Thanks Goose. I have a lot of friends who ride in the winter - running is my passion, though, so winter lends itself to that so much better.

Glad you weighed in on politics and that you're keeping up with things in the mainstream media.

Of course I'm not surprised that you love the little racist, bigoted whiny white kids from Covington.

Looks like Mommy and Daddy's money was well spent on the PR firm. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 502811600 - my parent would've beaten me senseless but I guess that's the difference in parenting where I grew up and in the environment these little MAGA pro-life bigots grew up in.

Can someone tell me what the "Smollet" thing is he referred to??

Oh and I told Goose all the time that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator won because America is a) a racist country, b) a bigoted country, c) a christian country d) a misogynistic country and, most importantly, e) a stupid country.

I am glad to see you're still watching the mainstream media. I know it helps you remain firmly within your metropolitan Mio area bubble.

Also, Goose, I know you're reading - as I told you all along, Mueller is going to do anything about the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator as the American-hating, immoral, unethical GOP won't let him.

I saw a brown person the other day and immediately got anxious. So we did get The Wall - that should protect little white babies.

Good hearing from you!! Enjoy the mainstream media. Stay in touch with us.

Go Green. Not sure about those Spartans but we had a good 2nd half last night.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 05:42

Rocinante wrote:Blah blah blah. He was a troll when talking politics and an awesome guy any other time.
he's a fragile like that. I'm glad he's okay.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 05:45

Rocinante wrote:
The Pantry wrote:bullshit

Ok? It’s demonstrable. Go over there and find all the right wing talking point threads started by him. Notice that he is the initial poster, then others come in with thought out responses (excluding Bob of course) and he never responds. What do you call that?
thank you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 05:47

The Pantry wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Ok? It’s demonstrable. Go over there and find all the right wing talking point threads started by him. Notice that he is the initial poster, then others come in with thought out responses (excluding Bob of course) and he never responds. What do you call that?
I purposely stay out of tBin for the most part because it's a Dem daisy chain. There's no reasonable discourse. Your people are still pissed Trump won and won't let go, going on the attack whenever fed some bait. Goose gave it to you.

Would really like to see Goose back here again. My advice to him is stay out of tBin. It's a no-win place for conservatives.
I told Goose and other republicans that it was going to be a long 4 years for fans of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who didn't like opposing viewpoints.

I was correct.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 05:50

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Correct, we were not happy and expressed ourselves. Trump winning is an entirely different ball game. Lib media was pretty quiet after Obama won. They're in full-on attack mode now, stirring up any little turds they can find.

A reminder that all of the investigations from the past two years were started and conducted by Republicans, and all of the people who discussed invoking the 25th Amendment were Republicans.
you're not trying to have a rational conversation with a supporter of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator, are you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-21, 06:27

Goose used to post links all the time from the Federalist, Daily Mirror, Daily Caller all the time. Only read three papers every morning my ass.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 07:05

steveschneider wrote:Goose used to post links all the time from the Federalist, Daily Mirror, Daily Caller all the time. Only read three papers every morning my ass.
Goose loves him some pro-racist, bigoted christian sexual predator mainstream media outlets.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-21, 07:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Goose used to post links all the time from the Federalist, Daily Mirror, Daily Caller all the time. Only read three papers every morning my ass.
Goose loves him some pro-racist, bigoted christian sexual predator mainstream media outlets.

Yep, he’s trying to gas light the op.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-21, 07:51

And how are those any different than CBS, NBC, or ABC?; Except their ideology?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-21, 07:59

TheReal_LWS wrote:

And how are those any different than CBS, NBC, or ABC?; Except their ideology?

I called bs on his claim. Goose was playing the victim and gas lighting the OP.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2019-02-21, 08:06

OP's Goose post & this entire thread is tl;dr

From skimming all of it for about 43 seconds all I can add is
- a) message boarding is serious, super serious for some
- 2) none of your opinions is that important, especially on a board with about 11'teen active posters
- iii) I'm outta here, although it's a fun place to occasionally visit, time to head back to my "main" board that is full of self acknowledged assholes
- finale) peace out, see y'all soon.

Go Green!
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 08:09

Wally Fairway wrote:OP's Goose post & this entire thread is tl;dr

- 2) none of your opinions is that important, especially on a board with about 11'teen active posters
- iii) I'm outta here, although it's a fun place to occasionally visit, time to head back to my "main" board that is full of self acknowledged assholes

Go Green!
tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 502811600

'ol Goose definitely takes his message boardin' seriously.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-21, 08:21

Go Green!

Make sure you turn in your cart key before you leave Fairway!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-21, 08:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Go Green!
tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 502811600

The guy texted a memo to the board that he “quit” using a courier. So. Fucking. Odd.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-21, 08:57

Things that turn off posters to MBs:

1. Drama (that doesn't involve BB player injuries)
2. Drama
3. Drama

If I wanted drama, I'd turn off my computer and deal with my life.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 09:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 502811600

The guy texted a memo to the board that he “quit” using a courier. So. Fucking. Odd.
that's Goose for ya. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 502811600

I mean, if ya leave a message board, leave the message board.

Hence the reason, I'm not gonna be over at tRCMB. Not my scene.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-02-21, 09:32

I.B. Fine wrote:Things that turn off posters to MBs:

1. Drama (that doesn't involve BB player injuries)
2. Drama
3. Drama

If I wanted drama, I'd turn off my computer and deal with my life.

You should put that on a T shirt. You'd make a lot of money.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-02-21, 09:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

that's Goose for ya.  tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 502811600

To be fair someone hit him up first and he responded.  I miss Goose.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 10:16

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
that's Goose for ya.  tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 3 502811600

To be fair someone hit him up first and he responded.  I miss Goose.

come back, Goose!!

(only if it's healthy for your emotional well-being).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next