Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

+30
Motown Spartan
Heat Miser
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
AnomanderRake
Senior Dickfist
y2kMgrad
Nordic
msugolfguy
I.B. Fine
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
pulling69
steveschneider
aualum06
NigelUno
kingstonlake
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
34 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano 02/12/20, 01:35 pm

kingstonlake wrote:I wonder if Goose isn't a fan of Trumps but likes the way he Pardons.
poor 'ol Guest. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano 02/12/20, 01:36 pm

since we're on a new page, I figured now is as good as time as any to post the Guest Manifesto (the ManiGuesto), rooted in his love of the mainstream media and admiration for the Mio-ized version of America.

Guest wrote:Greetings my Swill friends.

lol, this is close in a couple ways but wildly askew in others.   I get up and check my email, answer any important ones.   Cook breakfast which always includes eggs unless the grandkids are here - then they usually request pancakes or waffles.   Coffee sets my AFib off so I drink one cup a week, I've missed my morning pot badly for 10 years now.  Then I read my 3 newspaper sites (News, Freep, MLive), various message boards and couple of news aggregators.  After that there's some daily variation depending on season and plans.  
The not even close parts:  I've logged into Twitter once since April - to say thanks to Lynn Henning.   He and I shared many lively debates over the years as old farm kids, baseball and outdoors nuts and across a liberal/conservative divide.  Somehow we never called each other names and remain friends.  
The BS part is BS on your part.   You and 90%+ of the Swill are raging liberals that consider yourselves purveyors of facts as you swallow the Covington, Smollett and other bullshit news whole as you blithely call any site you disagree with "propaganda" - how's the collusion propaganda going?  Because you have a huge majority on the Swill you mistake that as being a reflection of America as a whole.   You ignore the fact that Trump won, and is favored to win again by the people that are most accurate - the books.  You are NOT reflective of America, most are more conservative than you and more liberal than me.   I'm aware of that, most of you aren't.
If you think I'm blinded take a few, step back and think about the political leanings of those that have been driven from or simply chose to leave the board.    There's a pattern in how people with opposing viewpoints are treated here.
Also I did NOT come post political content on the Swill - if I was posting political content it was in the Bin.  That's the double standard that irked me most.  The board doesn't need to be that way if people choose to respect boundaries.  One of my other message boards started as a Tigers board but now has every sport covered and a massively active political section - the crossover is virtually zero.  Why?   Because people keep things separate and in the rare times it's needed the mods actually enforce it.  And honestly that place is just as wildly liberal as the Swill - I guess most conservatives have better things to do than message boarding.   At the Swill none of the mods could/would see it because it all agreed with their worldview.    So I left, life goes on, yours and mine.  
I'm not pissed at anyone, I'm just unwilling to be randomly abused because my political views are different than most of you.  I've had those same views since before many of you were born, Trump has nothing to do with it and I don't spend 85% of my life obsessing over the orange man as many of you seem to.   And by that I mean getting fucking offended by a headline because it comes from a source you don't approve of.  
The Swill is eventually doomed anyway, the 2 people with the keys to the place are rarely there and essentially don't give a flying fuck except to say it's "their" board.   Maybe there's some hope that tRCMB will implode someday and he can cash in, hell if I know.
Since Martin mentioned he liked the Mio thread, Ellie's 12 Tables is in this story - I've been flogging this diner for a while on the Swill.   They won the voting for the best diner in northern Michigan.   The question is how will they fare in the final standings.   (Owned and operated by 2 members of our local LGBT community as are 2 other local eateries, amazing for those of you that think everywhere outside your little bubble is bigoted especially in a county that voted 70% Trump)
https://www.mlive.com/expo/life-and-culture/g66l-2019/02/d5dc9fae5d512/see-all-of-our-michigans-best-diner-finalists.html
For my friend Bobby Sak: A new sport he needs to consider - combining his love of biking and snow.
https://www.mlive.com/expo/life-and-culture/g66l-2019/02/734f712b2a9446/winter-fat-tire-biking-is-taking-off-in-michigan-17-trails-to-try.html
For my friend Wakie: Happy Birthday and the CitiDouble Cash is a great card, it's my go to.
In closing I'm not going to lie and say I don't miss the place but in the end the shit there just wasn't worth it to me.   I can get my Spartan fix at tRCMB and my Tigers fix at Motown Sports so I'm good.   Have fun and enjoy yourself,

Goose aka "Guest" ;-)

PS - how's that for book length?
 dude can type..  tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600

bump.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 02/12/20, 01:41 pm

Guest penned his manifesto
with extreme vigor and zest-o
he stays tuned into the 'news'
his sense of contentment, it soothes
the Miovian christians are very blessed-o

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 02/12/20, 01:53 pm

as Mio prepares for the Christmas season
we all know that jesus and Trump are the reason
white children sit on Santa's knee
as he asks "what would you like to bring to thee"?
they respond "that Biden be charged with treason"

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 02/12/20, 01:59 pm

Guest is a maker of pies
his oven heats up to 425
peach, coconut and blueberry
a nativity scene honors jesus, joseph and mary
white people are all equal in god's eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 03/12/20, 09:43 am

I wish Goose was around, would love to hear his POV on the election and the current state of the GOP. He was a well read guy unfortunately he spent too much time on Breitbart, Newsmax, Daily Caller and Murdoch publications.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 03/12/20, 12:25 pm

steveschneider wrote:I wish Goose was around, would love to hear his POV on the election and the current state of the GOP. He was a well read guy unfortunately he spent too much time on Breitbart, Newsmax, Daily Caller and Murdoch publications.
I wish he was still here, too, but it wasn't healthy for him. So I'm glad he's taking care of himself.

I just hope he's able to take a break from the mainstream media news.. I agree, it would be fun to hear his take on voter fraud, COVID being a hoax, christianity being under attack, how much his christian hero has done for America, etc - tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 03/12/20, 12:53 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I wish Goose was around, would love to hear his POV on the election and the current state of the GOP. He was a well read guy unfortunately he spent too much time on Breitbart, Newsmax, Daily Caller and Murdoch publications.
I wish he was still here, too, but it wasn't healthy for him. So I'm glad he's taking care of himself.

I just hope he's able to take a break from the mainstream media news.. I agree, it would be fun to hear his take on voter fraud, COVID being a hoax, christianity being under attack, how much his christian hero has done for America, etc - tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600

He could probably even give us a review of the My Pillow Guy's pillows.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 03/12/20, 07:42 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

He could probably even give us a review of the My Pillow Guy's pillows.
tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 04/12/20, 04:08 pm

every night, Miovians pray to god
they ask for good health and evidence of voter fraud
they walk their kids down to get a grape slushie
as they cheer their hero's 'grab 'em by the pussy'
on Sundays, the bible, they do applaud

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 05/12/20, 08:04 am

There once was a guy named Guest
Whose patience you best not test
He would post in a rage
His manifesto filled the page
Church goers of Mio are blessed
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 07/12/20, 09:37 am

the people of Mio love breakfast with bacon
from the government, they don't like takin'
only 'certain people' accept govt handouts
never to be confused with Miovians, no doubt
their christian hero's tan ain't fakin'
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 07/12/20, 09:41 am

there once was a poster named Guest
he approached the mainstream media with great zest
he would post their various stories
with happiness and glory
other opinions, he did detest
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 07/12/20, 09:48 am

the patriots of Mio, they do like to dine
restaurants and coffee shops, they are so fine
they approach church with great glee
many a' bald head and fancy goatee
about the election, man, they do whine
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/12/20, 07:44 am

Dear America, I have a question..
why did so many colored folks vote in the 2020 election?
we would not allow that in Mio
so, I have to ask why-o
you let the black people vote at their discretion.

(I came up with that masterpiece as I was running up Abbot Road this morning).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 08/12/20, 09:03 am

FTR, G oose does believe the election was stolen.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/12/20, 09:05 am

DWags wrote:FTR, G oose does believe the election was stolen.  
no way.. not Guest..  Shocked

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600  tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600  tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/12/20, 10:17 am

when we walk into the voter booth
we vote for our white Mio youth
we cannot tolerate voter fraud
for we are all children of god
we have to honor and celebrate His truth
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 08/12/20, 11:19 am

From the Russians?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/12/20, 11:46 am

NigelUno wrote:

From the Russians?  
tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600 .

my guess is that Guest is blaming the coloreds.. hence the prophetic nature of my poem in post 535.

(these people are so easy to predict).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 10/12/20, 09:49 am

it's a cold, crisp morning in Mio
the temperature is not going to get very high-o
we hold hands and we pray
how could Democrats steal the election away?
after Trump, Jesus is our favorite guy-o
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/12/20, 09:48 am

Post Thanksgiving message should provide material for some new poems...

"2 weeks later update:

Sorry to massively disappoint all the screeching Nancies here. 25 guests, a great time had by all. Zero illnesses, thus zero utilization of the health care system - leaving it all available for unwadding your panties.

As we all have from day 1, living our lives without letting fear of a virus dominate our behavior. Been to the beautiful upper peninsula of Michigan for a few days since. Leaving for a tour of the south on Tuesday. You people that are cowering in your homes behind face diapers should try living a normal life again rather than bowing to the irrational edicts of tin pot dictators.

Can't wait for Biden to be sworn in so this charade can all end."

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/12/20, 09:54 am

NigelUno wrote:Post Thanksgiving message should provide material for some new poems...

"2 weeks later update:

Sorry to massively disappoint all the screeching Nancies here. 25 guests, a great time had by all. Zero illnesses, thus zero utilization of the health care system - leaving it all available for unwadding your panties.

As we all have from day 1, living our lives without letting fear of a virus dominate our behavior. Been to the beautiful upper peninsula of Michigan for a few days since. Leaving for a tour of the south on Tuesday. You people that are cowering in your homes behind face diapers should try living a normal life again rather than bowing to the irrational edicts of tin pot dictators.

is that a message from our favorite fan of the mainstream media, vocal supporter of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator, maker of pies, author of manifestos, and christian zealot??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/12/20, 10:17 am

us Miovians aren't afraid of the virus
we dance and sing to Billy Ray Cyrus
we celebrate our christian traditions
and laugh as people face housing evictions
our hero, Donald Trump, continues to inspire us
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/12/20, 10:20 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Post Thanksgiving message should provide material for some new poems...

"2 weeks later update:

is that a message from our favorite fan of the mainstream media, vocal supporter of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator, maker of pies, author of manifestos, and christian zealot??

Correct.

I think the tin pot dictator comment is kind of ironic though.

Come back Guest!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/12/20, 10:30 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Correct.

Come back Guest!
I'm just glad he reads the board.. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 3493939353

also, I must admit, I'm not at all surprised that he thinks the virus that has killed 300,000 Americans is a hoax because, ya know, he's proudly "pro life"...tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600

thanks for reading, Guest... we will not let you down. Enjoy church and the mainstream media. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/12/20, 10:34 am

Guest thinks the virus is a hoax
300,000 Americans die, and he jokes
fathers, husbands, mothers and wives
due to the virus, have lost their lives
funerals attended, missing their folks

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/12/20, 01:36 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Correct.

Come back Guest!
I'm just glad he reads the board.. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 3493939353

also, I must admit, I'm not at all surprised that he thinks the virus that has killed 300,000 Americans is a hoax because, ya know, he's proudly "pro life"...tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600

thanks for reading, Guest... we will not let you down. Enjoy church and the mainstream media. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 969504605

I bet Herman Cain would have loved a Mio Thanksgiving party. He obviously couldn't attend though.

He's black.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/12/20, 02:00 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm just glad he reads the board.. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 3493939353

I bet Herman Cain would have loved a Mio Thanksgiving party. He obviously couldn't attend though.

He's black.
other than an appreciation for multiculturalism, one thing Herman Cain and Guest have in common.. they both are opposed to face diapers.

well, one of them was, anyway.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/12/20, 10:09 am

Guest enjoys watching the news
but lately, it's given him the blues
his christian hero
is a total zero
don't anger Guest, he has a short fuse
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/12/20, 10:54 am

Mio is lush and pastoral
Guest is upset at the college, electoral
all of the christian white people
collect under the church steeple
and recite bible passages, oral
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/12/20, 10:57 am

Let me guess. He has statistical evidence that he doesn't actually understand from deathtolibsclimatehoax.wordpress/blogspot.trumpforever/trumpworship/allhailtrump.ilovejared.com
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/12/20, 10:59 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Let me guess. He has statistical evidence that he doesn't actually understand from deathtolibsclimatehoax.wordpress/blogspot.trumpforever/trumpworship/allhailtrump.ilovejared.com
tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 14 502811600

explains why Guest disappeared from our fine board.. dude couldn't even defend this garbage. Of course, he believes it.. he just got sad having to defend it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 14/12/20, 11:07 am

He made me an Apple Pie a few years ago that I picked up from him on my travels between Metro Detroit and Suburban Marquette. It was delicious!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/12/20, 11:12 am

Motown Spartan wrote:He made me an Apple Pie a few years ago that I picked up from him on my travels between Metro Detroit and Suburban Marquette. It was delicious!

I have heard great things about his pies. The pie tales reach the very eastern edges of the Midwest.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/12/20, 11:35 am

Motown Spartan wrote:He made me an Apple Pie a few years ago that I picked up from him on my travels between Metro Detroit and Suburban Marquette. It was delicious!
that's awesome - I glad he has a purpose away from tSwill and the 'news'.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/12/20, 11:38 am

Guest is a maker of pies
he is also believes Trump's lies
he'll tune into the news
not knowing it's a ruse
he's the reason they advertise
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/12/20, 11:40 am

people rave about Guest's pies
it is most reasonable to surmise
whether apple, peach or blackberry
his contentment is only temporary
the anger, he cannot disguise
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/12/20, 12:02 pm

apple, cherry boysenberry
about christmas, you'd better say "Merry"
Mio doesn't do "Happy Holidays"
make sure it's jesus you praise
their faith is not arbitrary
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/12/20, 12:09 pm

little brown children locked in cages
acts of violence, christian rages
Mio puts their faith in the lord
they want everyone else to hop on board
and send women back to the dark ages

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next