Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

+23
Heathens '87
NigelUno
DWags
msugolfguy
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
InTenSity
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Travis of the Cosmos
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
27 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 10 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-15, 10:12

This will be fun to watch play out. The Qmoron defense will be "I was just following orders from Cheeto Mussolini."

Orange Asshat's impeachment defense will be "They acted on their own. I didn't incite them."

‘He has an obligation to them’: Attorney for ‘QAnon shaman’ asks Trump to pardon rioters

...attorney Albert Watkins said his client, Jacob Chansley, “felt like he was answering the call of our president” when he stormed the nation’s seat of government last Wednesday...
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 10 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-15, 10:37

Heat Miser wrote:This will be fun to watch play out. The Qmoron defense will be "I was just following orders from Cheeto Mussolini."

Orange Asshat's impeachment defense will be "They acted on their own. I didn't incite them."

‘He has an obligation to them’: Attorney for ‘QAnon shaman’ asks Trump to pardon rioters

...attorney Albert Watkins said his client, Jacob Chansley, “felt like he was answering the call of our president” when he stormed the nation’s seat of government last Wednesday...
it's gonna be hard for our christian hero to distance himself from his violent christian followers when his violent christian followers reason for attacking the Capitol and murdering people is "I was following orders".

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 10 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-01-15, 10:51

Heat Miser wrote:This will be fun to watch play out. The Qmoron defense will be "I was just following orders from Cheeto Mussolini."

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 10 502811600

What a cluster fuck. That asshat was our president. The fuck is wrong with us.?

Rudy’s hair melting QAnon saying Trump was signaling in Morse code with his hands Trump not paying Rudy. His kids making the secret service take shits in an apartment next to theirs for 3 grand a month looting the White House. We’re using the military to protect us from us.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-15, 15:55

I gotta tell ya, he probably doesn't feel like it, but Twitter did our christian hero a huge favor when they banned him.. otherwise, in between bible study, he would've been coked up and rage tweeting for the last week, inciting more terror attacks, violence, murders, etc.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-15, 16:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I gotta tell ya, he probably doesn't feel like it, but Twitter did our christian hero a huge favor when they banned him.. otherwise, in between bible study, he would've been coked up and rage tweeting for the last week, inciting more terror attacks, violence, murders, etc.
If twitter cut him off 2-3 years ago, I bet he would have been re-elected.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-15, 16:54

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I gotta tell ya, he probably doesn't feel like it, but Twitter did our christian hero a huge favor when they banned him.. otherwise, in between bible study, he would've been coked up and rage tweeting for the last week, inciting more terror attacks, violence, murders, etc.
If twitter cut him off 2-3 years ago, I bet he would have been re-elected.
might be right.

Or if he even pretended to care about the virus.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-16, 16:40

Per the New York Times so take it for what it's worth:

Breaking News: The police arrested a man at a security checkpoint in Washington with a fraudulent inauguration credential, an unregistered handgun and 500 rounds of ammunition, officials said.

just a christian republican following orders.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-16, 18:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Per the New York Times so take it for what it's worth:

Breaking News: The police arrested a man at a security checkpoint in Washington with a fraudulent inauguration credential, an unregistered handgun and 500 rounds of ammunition, officials said.

Testing the defenses, maybe. Perhaps thinking that security will be lighter now and he was trying to get weapons inside the perimeter for use in a few days.

I doubt there will be a repeat of 1/6, at least not in DC. They can see the security and know that they won't have a lot of luck. But that doesn't mean that there won't be violence. Even if it's a bomb attack or gun attack against the outer perimeter, it could cause a lot of drama and bloodshed against police/NG if someone wants to still cause a commotion.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-16, 19:35

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Testing the defenses, maybe. Perhaps thinking that security will be lighter now and he was trying to get weapons inside the perimeter for use in a few days.

I doubt there will be a repeat of 1/6, at least not in DC. They can see the security and know that they won't have a lot of luck. But that doesn't mean that there won't be violence. Even if it's a bomb attack or gun attack against the outer perimeter, it could cause a lot of drama and bloodshed against police/NG if someone wants to still cause a commotion.
yeah. The longer we get from January 6th, the FBI arrests.. I think the violent patriotic republican deplorable christians will back off for a bit and go back to their Cheez-Whiz, bibles and parent's basement for a bit.

They'll show up some, but I think their 'cause' relative to violence will be in check for a bit.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-16, 19:41

If you got that from the NYT you would have seen that the guy was actually authorized to be there, his badge just wasn’t recognized. He was part of a security detail and his weapon was legal.

There’s still investigation to be done by this looks like nothing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-16, 20:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

yeah. The longer we get from January 6th, the FBI arrests.. I think the violent patriotic republican deplorable christians will back off for a bit and go back to their Cheez-Whiz, bibles and parent's basement for a bit.

They'll show up some, but I think their 'cause' relative to violence will be in check for a bit.

Even if the mass violent riots of thousands of people settles down, there is still huge potential for bombings, shootings, etc. going forward, executed by individuals or small groups. Maybe this week, but certainly months and even years down the road. I've seen some comparisons made to Northern Ireland, and the US possibly entering a period akin to The Troubles, where the militant IRA had the political party Sinn Fein, much like the MAGA extremists have the GOP.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-16, 21:15

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah. The longer we get from January 6th, the FBI arrests.. I think the violent patriotic republican deplorable christians will back off for a bit and go back to their Cheez-Whiz, bibles and parent's basement for a bit.

Even if the mass violent riots of thousands of people settles down, there is still huge potential for bombings, shootings, etc. going forward, executed by individuals or small groups. Maybe this week, but certainly months and even years down the road. I've seen some comparisons made to Northern Ireland, and the US possibly entering a period akin to The Troubles, where the militant IRA had the political party Sinn Fein, much like the MAGA extremists have the GOP.
I can see that being the case.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-16, 22:06

Now this is funny.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/16/us-capitol-rioters-donald-trump-pardons
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-17, 00:37

He seems really dumb.

[tw]1350617309262430211?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-01-17, 09:26

Turtleneck wrote:He seems really dumb.

[tw]1350617309262430211?s=20[/tw]

Seems?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-01-17, 11:39

“Hey uncle pillow guy, the FBI are knocking at my door, thanks a lot you dumb ass”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-01-17, 12:26

Bobby Bobby Bobby............
Why are you always jumping to conclusions?

Mr Wesley Beeler of Virginia told law enforcement that he made “an honest mistake”.  

Guess Mr Beeler thinks getting stopped with a counterfeit Inauguration pass and a loaded Glock with 17 rounds plus another 500 rounds plus 21 shotgun shells believes The Gospel According to Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/man-tries-to-enter-dc-checkpoint-with-gun-and-fake-credentials/ar-BB1cOxBl
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-17, 14:56

Unless you know something I don’t, you are fake news. Stop this shit.

“A federal law enforcement official said that the man, Wesley A. Beeler, 31, worked as a contractor, and that his credential was issued by the Park Police, but was not recognized by the police officer. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the arrest. Mr. Beeler had no known extremist ties, the official said.“
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-17, 15:20

Can we agree to let this play out?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-01-17, 16:14

Rocinante wrote:Unless you know something I don’t, you are fake news. Stop this shit.

“A federal law enforcement official said that the man, Wesley A. Beeler, 31, worked as a contractor, and that his credential was issued by the Park Police, but was not recognized by the police officer. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the arrest. Mr. Beeler had no known extremist ties, the official said.“

An unrecognized pass ? Okay.

A Glock with 17 rounds and another 500 in his truck driving into DC after January 6 2021? Then he’s the dumbest “honest mistake” guy in Virginia.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-17, 17:00

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/avowed-trump-supporter-arrested-near-capitol-for-carrying-gun-woman-charged-with-impersonating-police/ar-BB1cPNQN?li=BBnb7Kz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-17, 18:05

Jebus, I thought the guy with the horns, or the ones with the Camp Auschwitz and 6MWE shirts made especially bad choices of attire that day (center right of the shot). These terrorists are worse than I thought.

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 10 Screen12

Full video here, BTW, pretty crazy stuff. https://www.newyorker.com/news/video-dept/a-reporters-footage-from-inside-the-capitol-siege
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-17, 18:49

[tw]1350864175912783873[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-18, 08:16

lol, what a scumbag.

[tw]1350884594036326400[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-01-18, 10:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:lol, what a scumbag.

State Senator Shirkey has nothing to fear from voters in his district.
It’s 88% white, 20% have college degrees, median income between $52-$53K. He’s representing MI flyover counties. Counties that were targeted by the GOP knowing the anti gubment line is a winner.
https://censusreporter.org/profiles/61000US26016-state-senate-district-16-mi/
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-18, 10:52

GRR Spartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:lol, what a scumbag.

State Senator Shirkey has nothing to fear from voters in his district.
It’s 88% white, 20% have college degrees, median income between $52-$53K. He’s representing MI flyover counties. Counties that were targeted by the GOP knowing the anti gubment line is a winner.
https://censusreporter.org/profiles/61000US26016-state-senate-district-16-mi/
The idiots that elected him didn't make him the majority leader of the senate. The Rs did.

I've never associated with a political party, but I know I will never ever vote for an R.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-18, 11:07

It's almost like they hate women and they're not really "pro-life"..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-18, 11:30

Shirkey and his types are far more dangerous than Trump. Shirkey knows a nationalist agenda is best served and pushed in the darkness. He obviously wasnt going to support Trumps attempts at a takeover. Even with an oval office wine and dine. He knows you do this in the shadows, not in the daylight. Trump's to dumb and self serving to be on board like that and Shirkey knows it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-01-18, 11:34

I read this morning that the Michigan GOP is replacing the canvasser who voted to certify the election results. It sounds like they are trying to frame it like he didn't ask to serve again. This party is kinda evil.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-18, 17:08

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 10 1494614055

White Supremacist Arrested after Ankle Monitor Places Him at Capitol Riots
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-01-18, 17:30

Heat Miser wrote: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 10 1494614055

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-18, 18:00

Heat Miser wrote: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 10 1494614055

Well...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-18, 18:25

Texas man who stormed Capitol allegedly threatened to shoot kids if they turned him in

Court documents recounted the man telling his children that he would consider them "traitors" if they contacted authorities.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-19, 06:37

This is an amazing collection of videos from the attacks, mostly from the terrorists themselves, and many of them not widely seen, from different angles, etc. ProPublica has put these together in chronological order, and also color coded by location (the rally, outside the Capitol, and inside the Capitol).

https://projects.propublica.org/parler-capitol-videos/
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-19, 06:57

If Guest thought we were mean to his christian hero and political party before, he would not approve of this thread.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-31, 19:45

https://www.nationalmemo.com/miller-disarmed-national-guard

Thoughts? Looks like a plot to me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-02-01, 19:00

steveschneider wrote:https://www.nationalmemo.com/miller-disarmed-national-guard

Thoughts? Looks like a plot to me.

God damn, that is damning right there. People need to be on trial for treason & sedition.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-02-02, 13:24

Sorry wrong thread.

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2021-02-02, 13:40; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-02-02, 13:39

Trump has collected over $130 million from his cult in order to finance his defense against not receiving enough votes to win the election and then attempting a coup. Problem is, he doesn't want to use any of the money to finance his defense so his attorneys told him to eff off. I think he did find another group of attorneys, that obviously don't care that they'll probably never see a dime of what he promised them, to represent him.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-02-02, 15:32

They also can’t spell United States, Jake.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next