Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

+23
Heathens '87
NigelUno
DWags
msugolfguy
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
InTenSity
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Travis of the Cosmos
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
27 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 11 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:52 pm

Canada declared the Proud Boys a terrorist organization. See how easy that was?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 11 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:34 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Canada declared the Proud Boys a terrorist organization. See how easy that was?

I don't believe that it is easy here, though. In the US, domestic groups can not be designated as a terrorist organization, I don't believe. It is a delicate thing, even now, because while it would help against legitimate domestic terrorists, it could easily be used nefariously. Trump wanted to designate Antifa as a terrorist group and was told No. I believe that if he would have gotten that done, and then was re-elected, that he would designate the Democratic Party as terrorists within the next couple of years. That's how Hitler got the Nazi Party full power.

Unfortunately, similar laws really limit law enforcement's ability to target and monitor domestic terror groups, and is one of the biggest challenges facing the fight in this country. The law needs to be changed, but in such a way that it can't be used dishonestly if another aspiring authoritarian gets in the White House.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:39 pm

saw that the Southern Poverty Law Center declared a church in Charlotte (MI) a white nationalist hate group.

CHARLOTTE – The Southern Poverty Law Center named Charlotte's Christ the King Reformed Church as a white nationalist hate group in its annual hate and extremism report released Monday.

it's a good start.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:48 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Canada declared the Proud Boys a terrorist organization. See how easy that was?

I don't believe that it is easy here, though. In the US, domestic groups can not be designated as a terrorist organization, I don't believe. It is a delicate thing, even now, because while it would help against legitimate domestic terrorists, it could easily be used nefariously. Trump wanted to designate Antifa as a terrorist group and was told No. I believe that if he would have gotten that done, and then was re-elected, that he would designate the Democratic Party as terrorists within the next couple of years. That's how Hitler got the Nazi Party full power.

Unfortunately, similar laws really limit law enforcement's ability to target and monitor domestic terror groups, and is one of the biggest challenges facing the fight in this country. The law needs to be changed, but in such a way that it can't be used dishonestly if another aspiring authoritarian gets in the White House.

I get all that, because free speech, but the tolerance of the far right and QAnon is the biggest threat to democracy as we know it, so i my pea brain it is that easy. Especially after you have 1/2 of the house of representatives giving MTG a standing O last night in session. Smarter people than me have to figure it out, though, so that it can't be used by would-be tyrants to demonize left-leaning organizations. I'm not an ANTIFA expert, but I don't know how you demonize an anti-fascist organization in a democratic society and get away with it (because I don't even understand how Trump got away with it, other than 1/2 this country is dumb as fuck).
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:09 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I get all that, because free speech, but the tolerance of the far right and QAnon is the biggest threat to democracy as we know it, so i my pea brain it is that easy. Especially after you have 1/2 of the house of representatives giving MTG a standing O last night in session. Smarter people than me have to figure it out, though, so that it can't be used by would-be tyrants to demonize left-leaning organizations. I'm not an ANTIFA expert, but I don't know how you demonize an anti-fascist organization in a democratic society and get away with it (because I don't even understand how Trump got away with it, other than 1/2 this country is dumb as fuck).

That's your answer.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:42 pm

News coming out on the day Trump's 2nd impeachment trial begins.

[tw]1359164107325403139[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:56 pm

at least the pro-life christians didn't murder him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:23 pm

so this thread was started nearly two years ago.. predicting the very violence that took place on January 6th.

and today is when our christian 'pro-life' senators can begin to hold the person responsible for the violence, the death, the murder of a police officer.. accountable.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:49 pm

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/02/21/oath-keeper-claims-she-was-vip-security-at-trump-rally-before-riot-met-with-secret-service/

Just another day at the maga office.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:06 pm

Federal prosecutors will not charge the MAGA terrorist who was shot and killed as she was following orders from the White House.

Good - there should've been a whole lot more of them shot that day. If only they had been black and unarmed.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) will not pursue charges against the U.S. Capitol Police officer who allegedly shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the Jan. 6 riot in Washington, D.C., officials announced Wednesday.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:37 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Federal prosecutors will not charge the MAGA terrorist who was shot and killed as she was following orders from the White House.

Good - there should've been a whole lot more of them shot that day. If only they had been black and unarmed.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) will not pursue charges against the U.S. Capitol Police officer who allegedly shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the Jan. 6 riot in Washington, D.C., officials announced Wednesday.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

Were you expecting them to charge a dead woman?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 18, 2021 11:14 am

interesting that the pro-life America-lovin' patriots in the GOP are opposed to an investigation into an attack on our democracy that led to the death of 5 Americans..

why would that be?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue May 18, 2021 11:33 am

Saw on the news today that the Georgia congressman who was claiming that there was no insurrection and that frankly if you really watched it on t.v. that it was nothing more than tourists in the capitol that day, was busy pushing couches and benches against a door that day to keep the tourists out.  

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 11 502811600

They have a picture of him heave ho'ing a couch and bench against the chamber doors to keep the violent tourists out.  Five months later he's denying it happened.  

With willful lying like that, there is no turning back in America.  We're done as a democracy.   Buckle up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue May 18, 2021 11:46 am

DWags wrote:Saw on the news today that the Georgia congressman who was claiming that there was no insurrection and that frankly if you really watched it on t.v. that it was nothing more than tourists in the capitol that day, was busy pushing couches and benches against a door that day to keep the tourists out.  

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 11 502811600

They have a picture of him heave ho'ing a couch and bench against the chamber doors to keep the violent tourists out.  Five months later he's denying it happened.  

With willful lying like that, there is no turning back in America.  We're done as a democracy.   Buckle up.

I saw that picture yesterday. Such an interesting attempt on his part to rewrite history lol.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue May 18, 2021 11:57 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:Saw on the news today that the Georgia congressman who was claiming that there was no insurrection and that frankly if you really watched it on t.v. that it was nothing more than tourists in the capitol that day, was busy pushing couches and benches against a door that day to keep the tourists out.  

I saw that picture yesterday. Such an interesting attempt on his part to rewrite history lol.

It's not like they're even trying to be subtle about it anymore. They put their lies right out there for everyone to see and dare you to challenge them, and when they do get challenged they double down. I'd say to vote them out of office but they're doing their best to make sure that only approved voters get to vote.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 18, 2021 1:12 pm

wait'll the citizens of Mio find out that christians are lying..

I'm not sure there will be enough kleenex in all of Oscoda County to accommodate the tears that are sure to flow.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue May 18, 2021 8:45 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

It's not like they're even trying to be subtle about it anymore. They put their lies right out there for everyone to see and dare you to challenge them, and when they do get challenged they double down. I'd say to vote them out of office but they're doing their best to make sure that only approved voters get to vote.

Those that were all in on the insurrection and are trying to whitewash it, don't care what you, me, or any rational person thinks. They're saying it just for Fox/Newsmas/OAN viewers, to get them believing (or at least pretending to believe) that Jan 6 was no big deal. Then they go on Facebook and to the local gathering and spread the nonsense around.

Eventually the lies become accepted as fact among large numbers of people.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 19, 2021 11:54 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

Those that were all in on the insurrection and are trying to whitewash it, don't care what you, me, or any rational person thinks.  They're saying it just for Fox/Newsmas/OAN viewers, to get them believing (or at least pretending to believe) that Jan 6 was no big deal.  Then they go on Facebook and to the local gathering and spread the nonsense around.

Eventually the lies become accepted as fact among large numbers of people.
yep - they're working diligently to nullify any 2022 election results and to overturn the presidential election in 2024, if need be.

and decent Americans, I'm afraid, are complacent. Decent people who believe in integrity, honor, 'doing the right thing' have too much faith in the idea of "America" to realize that it can/will happen. My fear is that by the time they realize it, it'll be too late.

America and democracy dodged a bullet on January 6th. We were one or two Secretaries of State and a few federal judges/SCOTUS justices away from the end of American democracy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:43 pm

Did this guy (he is the dude who was resting his feet on Pelosi's desk on 1/6) intentionally find the dumbest lawyer possible she he would have grounds for an appeal?

[tw]1617587186177540118?s=20&t=Dl8E96dC66ByF9VXZmTPlA[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:07 pm

Expect if Trump is ever personally on trial, he will demand all the jury are Multimillionaires.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11