Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

+23
Heathens '87
NigelUno
DWags
msugolfguy
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
InTenSity
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Travis of the Cosmos
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
27 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-06, 20:15

I can say that for those 2-3 minutes in time, I appreciated Pence's words.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 20:31

[tw]1346943219662155777?s=21[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-06, 20:34

As disgusting and pathetic as these activities were today, it almost seems like they were mainly into it for the selfies.

What a bunch of fucking pussies. Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 20:39

[tw]1346961090291380226?s=21[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-06, 20:41

He’s gotta go.

[tw]1346989618239926273?s=21[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-06, 20:48

steveschneider wrote:He’s gotta go.

not sure if it's true, but I saw that the VP was somehow able to grant permission.

But, yeah, he needs to go.. in shame.

I don't think it's gonna happen but it seems like even his staunchest enablers on the GOP have maybe had enough.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 20:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:As disgusting and pathetic as these activities were today, it almost seems like they were mainly into it for the selfies.

What a bunch of fucking pussies. Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 3 502811600

And because they are incredibly entitled they don't think there can be any consequences.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-06, 21:00

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:As disgusting and pathetic as these activities were today, it almost seems like they were mainly into it for the selfies.

And because they are incredibly entitled they don't think there can be any consequences.
That's awesome. It's call "evidence" in court.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-06, 21:16

Turtleneck wrote:

yep.

Really hoping crime scene evidence was processed before opening the Capitol back up.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-06, 21:23

Anti Semite Nicolas Fuentes live streamed from Pelosis office. Lock him up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-06, 21:30

Remember how pissed off they got when some football players kneeled during the National Anthem.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-06, 21:37

[tw]1346952339886923786?s=20[/tw]

Last edited by Rocinante on 2021-01-06, 21:38; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-06, 21:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:He’s gotta go.

not sure if it's true, but I saw that the VP was somehow able to grant permission.

I don't think it's gonna happen but it seems like even his staunchest enablers on the GOP have maybe had enough.

The Acting SecDef made a statement that he and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs had separate calls with Pence, and with Pelosi/McConnell/Schumer (and one other, that I forget), after which they activated the DC national guard.

Seems that he is saying, without actually saying it, that Trump was bypassed.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-06, 21:38

Rocinante wrote:[tweet]1346952339886923786?s=20[/tweet]
That random string of numbers is a great point.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-06, 21:39

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: not sure if it's true, but I saw that the VP was somehow able to grant permission.

The Acting SecDef made a statement that he and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs had separate calls with Pence, and with Pelosi/McConnell/Schumer (and one other, that I forget), after which they activated the DC national guard.

Seems that he is saying, without actually saying it, that Trump was bypassed.
sounds about right.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 21:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

yep.

Really hoping crime scene evidence was processed before opening the Capitol back up.

Oops

[tw]1346989905688240130?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-06, 21:43

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Rocinante wrote:[tweet]1346952339886923786?s=20[/tweet]
That random string of numbers is a great point.

Listen buddy....
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-06, 21:44

Funny. Haven’t heard anything from Ted Cruz... weird
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 21:50

Rocinante wrote:Funny. Haven’t heard anything from Ted Cruz... weird

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 3 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 21:56

[tw]1347004743919529985?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-06, 22:00

People are sucking Romney’s cock raw tonight.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 22:04

Lindsey Graham on the Senate floor acting hokey and backing away from objecting. Trying to paint himself as some kind of savior. Even kinda sorta bashes Cruz for tying his objection to election of 1876.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 22:04

Rocinante wrote:People are sucking Romney’s cock raw tonight.

I don't think that is consistent with his religious values, Roc.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-06, 22:12

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:People are sucking Romney’s cock raw tonight.

I don't think that is consistent with his religious values, Roc.
No, they are fine getting knob from multiple peeps.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-01-06, 23:02

So hypothetically, what if Ossoff and Rev Warnock lost? How much do you think that changes Mitch and Lindsey et als current tone? I'm guessing significantly. Am I nuts to believe that this thing today could have been further encouraged and even sanctioned by the Republican political base knowing that they will still hold the cards after 1/20 so what do they have to lose?

I'm honestly curious of thoughts of those that follow politics a little more closely. Would they still be holding out and siding with Don Trumpeone without a fear of repercussions?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 23:25

[tw]1347031010450534401?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-06, 23:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:So hypothetically, what if Ossoff and Rev Warnock lost? How much do you think that changes Mitch and Lindsey et als current tone? I'm guessing significantly. Am I nuts to believe that this thing today could have been further encouraged and even sanctioned by the Republican political base knowing that they will still hold the cards after 1/20 so what do they have to lose?

I'm honestly curious of thoughts of those that follow politics a little more closely. Would they still be holding out and siding with Don Trumpeone without a fear of repercussions?

Mitch had already broken up with Trump a few weeks ago, and Trump didn't take it well, making Mitch and others that weren't going to object, a focus of several tweet rants.

Several that were going to object (like Lindsay) flipped after the terrorist attack on the Capitol, but I guess we dont know if any were re-thinking their plan even before that.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-06, 23:27

[tw]1346958469073661953?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-06, 23:33

I joked to my wife that despite all the Trump flags/paraphernalia in the terrorist attack, watch him blame Antifa.

At least I thought it was a joke. Some Congressmen and some right wing media are actually calling these leftist attacks, or saying that leftists/antifa were in the middle of all that. Unreal.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2021-01-07, 04:03

I don't think that's the case. I've seen multiple photos of guys with zip ties. I truly believe they were going to take hostages and this was an earnest attempt to overthrow the governor.

Trumpism isn't going away based on what I've seen on Facebook tonight. Some of my Republican contacts are calling for open killing of democrats. They truly believe they are the real patriots.

Most of these congress people know what they are doing. Just because it wasn't well organized doesn't mean much.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-07, 06:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:I joked to my wife that despite all the Trump flags/paraphernalia in the terrorist attack, watch him blame Antifa.

At least I thought it was a joke. Some Congressmen and some right wing media are actually calling these leftist attacks, or saying that leftists/antifa were in the middle of all that. Unreal.

America has a dueling reality problem.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-07, 06:16

msugolfguy wrote:

I don't think that's the case. I've seen multiple photos of guys with zip ties. I truly believe they were going to take hostages and this was an earnest attempt to overthrow the governor.

Trumpism isn't going away based on what I've seen on Facebook tonight. Some of my Republican contacts are calling for open killing of democrats. They truly believe they are the real patriots.

Most of these congress people know what they are doing. Just because it wasn't well organized doesn't mean much.

Imagine if these terrorist were able to get to Pelosi or members of the squad. A lot of representatives were barricaded in offices and could hear the terrorists chanting USA outside in the hallways.

Also, a lot more can happen in two weeks. Can never underestimate the appeal of a strong man and systems collapse.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-07, 07:08

SIAP, here's a story and some amazing video by a British reporter who was on the inside with the terrorists.

[tw]1346952339886923786?s=19[/tw]
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-07, 07:38

the only thing that is shocking about this is that some people are shocked by it.

the hate, the racism, the bigotry, the misogyny, the white supremacy, the violence, the diminishing of human life, our great American institutions, American values, etc., this has been normalized for over 4 years now.

Frankly, I'm surprised yesterday wasn't worse than it was. And I suspect it probably will get worse.   No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-07, 08:16

Why are they not arresting anyone? Everyone who was in the capitol needs to be arrested. They can't let them go unpunished.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-07, 08:16

MiamiSpartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:So hypothetically, what if Ossoff and Rev Warnock lost? How much do you think that changes Mitch and Lindsey et als current tone? I'm guessing significantly. Am I nuts to believe that this thing today could have been further encouraged and even sanctioned by the Republican political base knowing that they will still hold the cards after 1/20 so what do they have to lose?

Mitch had already broken up with Trump a few weeks ago, and Trump didn't take it well, making Mitch and others that weren't going to object, a focus of several tweet rants.

Several that were going to object (like Lindsay) flipped after the terrorist attack on the Capitol, but I guess we dont know if any were re-thinking their plan even before that.

Graham's aw shucks, let's all get along speech last night was disingenuous at best.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-07, 08:28

[tw]1346980596401188867[/tw]

Ouch
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-07, 08:30

MiamiSpartan wrote:SIAP, here's a story and some amazing video by a British reporter who was on the inside with the terrorists.

[tw]1346952339886923786?s=19[/tw]

Just watched. I should call in sick to work today. That’s how fucking worked up I am.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-07, 08:48

I like how GWB put it late yesterday. It was behavior befitting banana republics (which Biden will now have to repair relationships with lol).

Be proud of the headlines you created, Trump/Hawley/Cruz.

[tw]1347177645868523520[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-07, 08:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:[tw]1346980596401188867[/tw]

Ouch

Things now coming into focus.

[tw]1347001138185265153?s=21[/tw]

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next