Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..

5 posters

Go down

Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..  Empty Board is fucked up

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon May 20, 2019 11:12 am

All the posts from today went missing. Someone call someone.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..  Empty Re: Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon May 20, 2019 11:13 am

Lol listening to the TNT guys debate travels at halftime
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..  Empty Re: Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon May 20, 2019 11:14 am

Seems like they just restored MySql from backup dated last night. Or something else plausible.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon May 20, 2019 11:14 am

mods, whoever you are, please merge with the DWags thread..

I had posts deleted.. and I wasn't even warned that I had hurt someone's feelings, either. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon May 20, 2019 11:16 am

Seriously, though, if you we can't count on our basically free board to handle their shit we might be in trouble.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon May 20, 2019 11:17 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:mods, whoever you are, please merge with the DWags thread..

I had posts deleted.. and I wasn't even warned that I had hurt someone's feelings, either. No

I hope you don't quit over this tragedy Bob. That would be sad.

hi guest!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon May 20, 2019 11:18 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:mods, whoever you are, please merge with the DWags thread..

I hope you don't quit over this tragedy Bob. That would be sad.

hi guest!
Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..  502811600  

it's hard to hurt my feelings.. I generally figure people have a reason for being how they are, saying what they do. They deserve sympathy instead of ire.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..  Empty Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon May 20, 2019 8:24 am

as if we need any further proof that the GOP and the mainstream media need Americans to be uneducated in order to further their agenda.. here's some guy whining about people who go to college.

The vast majority of graduation speakers are leftists and Democrats, predictably extolling diversity, globalism, identity politics, gender empowerment and – of course – climate change. Most graduates hungover and bored, absorb the platitudes. After the speech, a degree in hand, the indoctrination is complete.

The mafia of higher education – just like government-run public high schools – seeks to demagogue and destroy all competing educational opportunities and choices.

What holiday is more important at your kid’s school – Earth Day or Veterans Day? Or Presidents Day? Don’t even try to mention God – that could get you expelled. Public, government-run institutions are P.C. indoctrination camps.

this is the best part.. after spending the entire article sniffling and whining about people choosing to go to college.. he tells them this:

Finally, your real education starts now. No more safe spaces or trigger warnings. Your debt needs to be paid off, the world doesn’t care about your feelings.. Now is the time to open up your Bible, pick up a history book, and get a job.

"no more safe spaces or trigger warnings for you.. because once you graduate from college, you'll never get to sit and whine about what people choose to do ever again"...

Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..  502811600  Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..  502811600   Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..  502811600   Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..  502811600   Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..  502811600

these people are awesome.. Fragile Mainstream Media Guy Whines About Students Graduating From College..  969504605

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon May 20, 2019 9:01 am

Man says college is a waste and you don't learn anything. Same man says, "I inoculate myself. Germs are not a real thing. I can’t see them. Therefore they’re not real.” https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2019/02/11/why-fox-news-pete-hegseth-hasnt-washed-his-hands-in-10-years/#29d4452c1238

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down