Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial, just kick us in the nuts, World Series thread.

+10
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
pulling69
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
aualum06
DWags
14 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

tOfficial, just kick us in the nuts, World Series thread.  - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial, just kick us in the nuts, World Series thread.

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:58 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:So how loud were the "lock him up" chants last night, could you hear them on TV?

We had a small World Series Party last night so I only cut the end of it. You could hear some loud boos. Joe Buck was talking about how often the person that holds the office comes to the World Series like it was a great honor for trump to be there as if these are normal times. Just goes to show why most of his public events are at rallies in front of a crowd of deplorables. In the real world no one can stand him.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial, just kick us in the nuts, World Series thread.  - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial, just kick us in the nuts, World Series thread.

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:27 pm

[tw]1188646066071015425[/tw]

tOfficial, just kick us in the nuts, World Series thread.  - Page 3 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:30 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1188646066071015425[/tw]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:38 pm

They received letters from the MLB letting them know they are banned forever. lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:41 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:They received letters from the MLB letting them know they are banned forever. lol!

I'll tune up the worlds tiniest violin when they complain about shrinking attendance next year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:44 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:They received letters from the MLB letting them know they are banned forever. lol!

I'll tune up the worlds tiniest violin when they complain about shrinking attendance next year.

Free the fucking nipple Steve. How did America become so uptight in general, and more specifically - the female body? Was it the boomers' parents?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:01 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Free the fucking nipple Steve. How did America become so uptight in general, and more specifically - the female body? Was it the boomers' parents?

I don’t know. Just look at Justin Timberlake’s career and Janet Jackson’s career after the SuperBowl.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:29 pm

That sounds like a PITA to enforce when they show up at some random game in last week of July.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:31 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1188646066071015425[/tw]

This is why baseball is America’s pastime and the greatest sport in the world.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:40 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I think it was a little before that, buddy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:02 pm

OH MY STARS FLOYD.

I for one am glad that those two (four) hoodlums are banned from going to baseball games. This is a game for children to watch. They don’t need to see you exposing your sinful parts. Keep your cursed breasts inside your shirt thank you very much.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:29 pm

I for one, would welcome those two patriotic Americans to Copa for any Tiger game. My treat.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:35 pm

Lets face it the biggest boob in the park was in the luxury suite sitting next to the first lady.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Em girls are very hot.

These girls are better looking that the girls you guys are sleeping with.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:09 pm

DWags wrote:I for one, would welcome those two patriotic Americans to Copa for any Tiger game. My treat.

I think that would be a treat for all of us, DWags.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:10 pm

steveschneider wrote:Lets face it the biggest boob in the park was in the luxury suite sitting next to the first lady.

Joe Buck?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:59 am

So, Bud Light is flying this guy to Houston tonight. They already have a slogan for him:

"Always save the beer"

Good for this guy. His team might have lost, but he's getting something out of it.

tOfficial, just kick us in the nuts, World Series thread.  - Page 3 Safe_i12
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:03 am

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Lets face it the biggest boob in the park was in the luxury suite sitting next to the first lady.

Joe Buck?

I usually don't pile on with all the hate towards him but he's been awful to listen too this year. He's got this schtick where busts Smoltz's balls about his Lions losing, or MSU losing or one of his records falling in the post season or a game his team lost. I want Smoltz to just say stfu all you've ever done in your life is work the microphone. Smoltz is one of the rare individuals on this planet that at one point or time when he put his number one finger up in the air he could do so and actually mean it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:26 am

Go Astros!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:36 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Go Astros!

Not a bad choice at all OTPT. They have a very like able team. I'd just like to see Sanchez and Scherzer get one. If Astros pull it off it won't bother me at all.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Congrats on the championship Washington.

All hail my jinxiness. And in posting this I all but guarantee a Washington win tonight.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:55 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Go Astros!

Not a bad choice at all OTPT. They have a very like able team. I'd just like to see Sanchez and Scherzer get one. If Astros pull it off it won't bother me at all.

It’s really only one of two OTPT could’ve taken, Steve. Experts have told me he had a 50/50 shot. Back to you in the studio.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:16 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It’s really only one of two OTPT could’ve taken, Steve. Experts have told me he had a 50/50 shot. Back to you in the studio.

Did Travis hack your account?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:22 pm

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Did Travis hack your account?

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Shit. Verlander 0-6 in World Series does that make tonight a guaranteed loss or do you play the odds that he’s due. ??
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:11 pm

DWags wrote:Shit. Verlander 0-6 in World Series does that make tonight a guaranteed loss or do you play the odds that he’s due. ??

I'm giving Nats the edge. Strausberg looked incredible last game and if he has a repeat I think he takes the series to 7.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Will it be must see JV or will he let the adrenaline get to him like he always seems too
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:19 pm

Nats score first
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:32 pm

Quite the first inning!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:33 pm

Astros answer with two
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:41 pm

Verlander still has the ability to make hitters look foolish.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:28 pm

I would have never guessed  JV had zero WS wins.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Go Nats!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Let’s go!!! Fuck you astros.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:07 pm

The Pantry wrote:Verlander still has the ability to make hitters look foolish.

And for being that unhittable most of the time it's amazing how he has always given up so many home runs and foul balls
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:07 pm

Here comes the stros.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:16 pm

Get the fuck up! Strausberg shutting the drive down!!!

Last edited by steveschneider on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:17 pm

kingstonlake wrote:I would have never guessed  JV had zero WS wins.
Baseball's a strange game. Denny McLain went 31-6 during the '68 regular season...the last to win 30 games. Lost his first two WS games pitching against Bob Gibson, then won game 6. Mickey Lolich won all 3 games he pitched.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:43 pm

Well that call is a giant load of horse shit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:43 pm

Bull fucking shit
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next