Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on get me fired up. Give me your favorite experience IN ANN ARBOR for an MSU/um football or basketball game.

+19
InTenSity
Cameron
Clarett's Folly
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
Dendrobates
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Bill Cain
NigelUno
duffy munn
Nordic
DWags
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Come on get me fired up. Give me your favorite experience IN ANN ARBOR for an MSU/um football or basketball game.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on get me fired up. Give me your favorite experience IN ANN ARBOR for an MSU/um football or basketball game.

Post by Dendrobates 2019-11-16, 13:20

Defense has shit the bed
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Come on get me fired up. Give me your favorite experience IN ANN ARBOR for an MSU/um football or basketball game.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on get me fired up. Give me your favorite experience IN ANN ARBOR for an MSU/um football or basketball game.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-11-16, 13:23

Hendrick guarding open space.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-11-16, 13:23

Ballgame
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 13:25

We need a drive.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-11-16, 13:27

The wheels are wobbling.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-11-16, 13:27

Can't let them get the ball back here.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 13:29

Let’s see if we have any fight here
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2019-11-16, 13:29

Offense has shit the bed.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-11-16, 13:30

Worst case. Quick 3 and out, now they have plenty of time and good field position.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-11-16, 13:31

You have to be fucking kidding
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2019-11-16, 13:32

We won the first quarter
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-16, 13:33

I feel a nap coming right up. Or taking the dog for a long, long walk.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 13:35

Run this back.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-16, 13:40

Being on molly for the 2015 trouble with the snap game. Amazing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 13:41

That White drop is so huge right now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-11-16, 14:01

Clearly targeting....
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2019-11-16, 14:01

That's a classic launch with helmet
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-11-16, 14:02

Yup, he lowers his head and launches
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2019-11-16, 14:02

He lowered his head. How is it not targeting?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-11-16, 14:03

Lol, these refs
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-11-16, 14:05

Our only faint hope of staying in this is gone.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2019-11-16, 14:05

Game over
UM is being a douchebag and refs are making the calls. They still cant score. Nothing else will make this work
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 14:06

Try another QB.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-16, 14:06

Ballgame. Time to play Theo.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-11-16, 14:07

Floyd Robertson wrote:Ballgame. Time to play Theo.
Hell, put the frosh in, he can play the rest of the season and still redshirt. Not that I'm saying he's the savior, just more of why not?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-16, 14:08

We suck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 14:09

Come on guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2019-11-16, 14:10

DWags wrote:That White drop is so huge right now.

This
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-16, 14:13

Lewerke so bad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-16, 14:18

Sad seeing this era come to an end. I'm gonna be 60 next year. Might never see another one.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 14:19

Why am I so passionate about football? I need to know how I can get over this. I just feel horrible over something that 1. Has no effect on my life. 2. If we win does nothing for me. 3. Drains me of a shit ton of money.

Why do I feel bad after losses and not so much after basketball losses? I’m just bummed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-11-16, 14:28

Taking the dog for a walk, anyone wanna come along?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-11-16, 14:35

DWags wrote:Why am I so passionate about football? I need to know how I can get over this. I just feel horrible over something that 1. Has no effect on my life. 2. If we win does nothing for me. 3. Drains me of a shit ton of money.

Why do I feel bad after losses and not so much after basketball losses? I’m just bummed.

Try to focus on the 3.5 hours of doing literally nothing that happens during a game and not so much on the .5 hours. It makes it a lot easier to realize that the game is actually super boring
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-16, 14:39

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA can't even hold on 3rd and 20. Of course.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-11-16, 14:41

If you get the Olympic channel, the European Curling Championships are on.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2019-11-16, 14:53

Complete garbage.
Time to clean house.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-16, 14:53

Dendrobates wrote:Complete garbage.
Time to clean house.

That three play sequence sums up 2019.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2019-11-16, 14:54

Floyd Robertson wrote:Sad seeing this era come to an end. I'm gonna be 60 next year. Might never see another one.

#rip to the Dantonio era
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-11-16, 14:57

I can live with losing, I can live with being beaten, I can't live with our guys showing zero fire or passion in the one game that would save their season.
Thanks for the memories, Mark, but when we lost Narduzzi we lost our balls.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-11-16, 14:59

And I swear to fuck if someone doesn't coach up #17 on how to cover a receiver I'm gonna stroke out.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next