Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on get me fired up. Give me your favorite experience IN ANN ARBOR for an MSU/um football or basketball game.

+19
InTenSity
Cameron
Clarett's Folly
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
Dendrobates
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Bill Cain
NigelUno
duffy munn
Nordic
DWags
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Come on get me fired up. Give me your favorite experience IN ANN ARBOR for an MSU/um football or basketball game.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Come on get me fired up. Give me your favorite experience IN ANN ARBOR for an MSU/um football or basketball game.

Post by Cameron 2019-11-16, 14:59

pale
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Come on get me fired up. Give me your favorite experience IN ANN ARBOR for an MSU/um football or basketball game.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Come on get me fired up. Give me your favorite experience IN ANN ARBOR for an MSU/um football or basketball game.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-16, 14:59

Why the F is Lewerke still in there. His career is over. Get someone else in there.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-16, 15:01

Please retire
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-11-16, 15:01

Why ejected?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-11-16, 15:06

What a clusterfuck
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-16, 15:07

lol that's some great tackling on that touchdown. Whiffing on trying to knock him out of bounds like Marcus Hyde all over again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-16, 15:14

That fight song is three notes from Hell.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-16, 15:19

lol penalty on Harbaugh for interference.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2019-11-16, 15:20

"it's not over, it will never be over"...

Seems over
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-16, 15:29

Program is dead.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2019-11-16, 15:30

CORNER BLITZ wrote:"it's not over, it will never be over"...

Seems over

@bobbywilliams
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-16, 15:31

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:"it's not over, it will never be over"...

Seems over

@bobbywilliams

I don't know.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-11-16, 15:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Program is dead.

I mean... This is a bit of an overreaction.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-16, 15:39

Clarett's Folly wrote:

How so?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 15:42

Clarett's Folly wrote:

Lol.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-11-16, 15:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

How so?
Ok then lol.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-16, 15:43

Oh well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-16, 15:47

Can’t refute it. I get it. Hard to admit. Looking forward to some new leadership. Which reporter does Dantonio take out his anger on tonight?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 16:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can’t refute it. I get it. Hard to admit. Looking forward to some new leadership. Which reporter does Dantonio take out his anger on tonight?

You?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-16, 16:09

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can’t refute it. I get it. Hard to admit. Looking forward to some new leadership. Which reporter does Dantonio take out his anger on tonight?

You?

I am not a reporter d wags.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 16:14

DWags wrote:

You?

But like me, you take these losses as hard as anyone I know. Sorry.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-11-16, 16:18

Just saw the stats. They look kind of pathetic. Did the kids show up?
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2019-11-16, 16:19

They gave up p
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-16, 16:19

DWags wrote:

We do not know each other wags. It’s a message board.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 16:25

DWags wrote:

We do not know each other wags. It’s a message board.

Ok.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 16:29

So I think Nailor just snapped someone I know he’s entering the portal.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-16, 16:29

Well hopefully we kick the shit out of them in basketball three times again.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-16, 16:30

DWags wrote:So I think Nailor just snapped someone I know he’s entering the portal.

Ugh.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-11-16, 16:32

DWags wrote:So I think Nailor just snapped someone I know he’s entering the portal.

The Insider?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 16:35

NigelUno wrote:

The Insider?

Yeah.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-16, 16:35

Maybe just frustrated
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-16, 16:42

I’m starting to have my doubts that this team can even beat Maryland.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2019-11-16, 16:43

steveschneider wrote:I’m starting to have my doubts that this team can even beat Maryland.

You mean Rutgers?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-11-16, 16:46

Maybe he wanted to play today, and the coaches wanted him to play in the last 2 games (and still redshirt) instead.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-16, 16:50

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I’m starting to have my doubts that this team can even beat Maryland.

You mean Rutgers?

I can’t see us losing that one. Our offense isn’t as bad as it was last year. Going off transitive property they had a better game vs Michigan.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-11-16, 16:56

Well that wasn’t very good.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-16, 16:57

From Couch’s three takes

“MSU’s secondary has been dissected over the last six games, allowing Indiana to complete 79 percent of its pass attempts for 286 yards and three scores, Ohio State 68 percent and two scores, Wisconsin 85 percent of its throws, Penn State four passing touchdowns in the rain, and Illinois 369 yards and three scores through the air. It didn’t get any better Saturday at Michigan. Patterson gashed the Spartans for 384 yards and four touchdowns, completing 73 percent of his passes.

That issue, as much as anything, explains five straight losses and six straight weeks of giving up at least 28 points.”
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-11-16, 17:17

Forget this shit. It's full on basketball season bros (and Dendro).
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-11-16, 18:07

Clarett's Folly wrote:

How so?

The Dantonio era is likely done but someone else can bring us back.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-11-16, 18:40

steveschneider wrote:Well hopefully we kick the shit out of them in basketball three times again.

We're back to being a basketball school. yippee
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next