Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has convinced women that coloring their hair is a good look?

+12
y2kMgrad
Nordic
DWags
Jake from State Farm
NigelUno
Rocinante
steveschneider
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
kingstonlake
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who has convinced women that coloring their hair is a good look? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has convinced women that coloring their hair is a good look?

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:52 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:What about tattoos on boobs? I remember walking around hipster Williamsburg and seeing a busty lady walk down the street with a v neck sweater and she was displaying a deer skull with a big rack on top of her rack.

I like the tattoo right under the boobs. I’d imagine there’s a name for it. Maybe the sternum? Girl on my soccer team had it. Oh my lord

I had a friend that was into boob tattoos, personally I like them to be like a blank canvas.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Who has convinced women that coloring their hair is a good look? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has convinced women that coloring their hair is a good look?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:58 am

Who has convinced women that coloring their hair is a good look? - Page 2 1ab880cdd7162c66fcf861882e1ba95e

"hold on, dear.. I'm ordering VIP passes for the Kid Rock meet-n-greet"..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:06 am

I bet that Douglas J School right on Grand River where everyone smells like tea tree oil could shed some light on this topic.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:07 am

steveschneider wrote:

I like the tattoo right under the boobs. I’d imagine there’s a name for it. Maybe the sternum? Girl on my soccer team had it. Oh my lord

I had a friend that was into boob tattoos, personally I like them to be like a blank canvas.

Under the boob. Sternum. Keep up Steve.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:21 am

steveschneider wrote:

Under the boob. Sternum. Keep up Steve.

So the tattoo you are talking about would just sort of frame the boobs but from the bottom? I'd have to see it to know for sure but that might work for me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:28 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I have an issue with the blanket statement that when individuals express themselves they are doing it to simply get noticed.

Sometimes this board can be so suburban white.

Well, we’ve come full circle now haven’t we......Wink
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:38 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I have an issue with the blanket statement that when individuals express themselves they are doing it to simply get noticed.

Let’s vent about suburbia now! Get it out! After all, Festivus is right around the corner.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:41 am

kingstonlake wrote:

OTPT bemoaning suburban white people while in another thread proclaiming excitement because he gets to go snowboarding in the mountains this weekend.

Who has convinced women that coloring their hair is a good look? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:42 am

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

It was always washed and naturally beautiful.

But what the hell is feathered?

Dude ?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:48 am

Thank God you didn't stare at the soccer girl's tattoo.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:49 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

OTPT bemoaning suburban white people while in another thread proclaiming excitement because he gets to go snowboarding in the mountains this weekend.

Who has convinced women that coloring their hair is a good look? - Page 2 502811600

I use to love snowboarding when I was younger. So much fun. Couple that with all the other kids from Flint Northwestern, Saginaw High, and Beecher I’d meet, it was quite the cultural experience. Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:50 am

DWags wrote:

It’s actually a good idea. When you’re young and tats look good on your body the bewbs are perky and uplifted so you can see it. As they get older and gravity takes over, they sag and cover it up.

Like most young people, I don't think OTPT has ever considered the possibility that some day he will be old.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:01 am

I like OTPT even if he’s young and snowboarding with purple hair. I do reserve the right to say it looks dumb though.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:09 am

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

It’s actually a good idea. When you’re young and tats look good on your body the bewbs are perky and uplifted so you can see it. As they get older and gravity takes over, they sag and cover it up.

Like most young people, I don't think OTPT has ever considered the possibility that some day he will be old.
yeah.. but there is no excuse for listening to Kid Rock.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:11 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Skiing is in the mountains, Bob. Not white ridge court. But touché.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:13 am

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Your honor, relevance outside of duff hitting some old person talking point?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:14 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

is "white ridge court" what the women up there call their particular hairstyle?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:15 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

is "white ridge court" what the women up there call their particular hairstyle?

Pink or green ridge. Who has convinced women that coloring their hair is a good look? - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:16 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I use to love snowboarding when I was younger. So much fun. Couple that with all the other kids from Flint Northwestern, Saginaw High, and Beecher I’d meet, it was quite the cultural experience. Razz

Colorado is so fucking white it’s sad.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:25 am

duffy munn wrote:

Hey when I was your age I never thought about getting old. But sure enough it happened.

Side note: I always respected the older and wiser. something millennials rarely do.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:29 am

duffy munn wrote:

Hey when I was your age I never thought about getting old. But sure enough it happened.

Side note: I always respected the older and wiser. something millennials rarely do.

Zero relevance ? Just want to rehash this same ole discussion? No thanks!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:29 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote: is "white ridge court" what the women up there call their particular hairstyle?

Pink or green ridge. Who has convinced women that coloring their hair is a good look? - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:30 am

kingstonlake wrote:

Who has convinced women that coloring their hair is a good look? - Page 2 3j0g86
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:34 am

kingstonlake wrote:

Is it a nice place to live?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:34 am

duffy munn wrote:

Zero relevance ? Just want to rehash this same ole discussion? No thanks!

Yeah. Let's get back to the white trash theme.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2