Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread

+16
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
Banks2Mason
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
steveschneider
Nordic
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-08, 22:09

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

War is nothing to laugh about Pantry.
There is no war, perpetual dumbass.

So, we just let other countries shoot missiles at our bases? And nothing happens to them?

Is that not an act of war?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread

Post by The Pantry 2020-01-08, 22:13

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:There is no war, perpetual dumbass.

So, we just let other countries shoot missiles at our bases? And nothing happens to them?

Sorry. Please allow me to rephrase.

Perpetually twisting dumbass.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-01-08, 22:28

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Correctamundo.

I'm always more than happy to explain things to Miami at whatever level of comprehension he needs.
You really aren't happy to. When I try to engage you in rational discussion, you don't want to. In fact you've flat out said that you don't like getting into discussions on the internet. And that's totally fine, dude, but don't then say you're happy to explain things to me.

Bruh. It’s bob. What is you doin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-08, 22:51

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I don't think I'm twisting anything. It actually happened.

Are you calling it Fake News?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-01-08, 23:00

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Bruh. It's Nigel. What is you doin
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-01-08, 23:00

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Still waiting for your brilliant and original analysis instead of insults.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-08, 23:01

So, hypothetically...what if Iran shot that plane down?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-08, 23:04

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Sorry. Please allow me to rephrase.

Still waiting for your brilliant and original analysis instead of insults.

I guess Pantry is cool with other countries launching missiles at our bases.

No big deal.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-08, 23:05

Nordic wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Sorry. Please allow me to rephrase.

I think he's calling me names, because he can't find a way to answer my questions.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-01-09, 00:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
You really aren't happy to.  When I try to engage you in rational discussion, you don't want to.  In fact you've flat out said that you don't like getting into discussions on the internet.  And that's totally fine, dude, but don't then say you're happy to explain things to me.

Nordic wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Sorry.  Please allow me to rephrase.  

tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread - Page 3 502811600
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-01-09, 00:25

Cameron wrote:

Nordic wrote:

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-09, 05:44

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Correctamundo.

I'm always more than happy to explain things to Miami at whatever level of comprehension he needs.
You really aren't happy to. When I try to engage you in rational discussion, you don't want to. In fact you've flat out said that you don't like getting into discussions on the internet. And that's totally fine, dude, but don't then say you're happy to explain things to me.
thanks, man.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-09, 05:47

Cameron wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
You really aren't happy to.  When I try to engage you in rational discussion, you don't want to.  In fact you've flat out said that you don't like getting into discussions on the internet.  And that's totally fine, dude, but don't then say you're happy to explain things to me.

What he meant to say is that he's extremely comfortable condescending to you without saying anything of real substance.
people here (and in general) make this stuff more difficult than it is. Not sure why.. I suspect it makes them feel more comfortable with the state of the world?

Regardless, I prefer to keep things simple. Anything associated with the racist, bigoted, christian sexual predator, his followers and their heroes in the mainstream media requires very little analysis and subsequent discussion.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-09, 05:50

I do enjoy how the proud, processed meat eatin', flag-wavin' patriots are suddenly okay with having middles fired at US military bases because their draft-dodgin' hero and Putin says it's okay. tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 08:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I do enjoy how the proud, processed meat eatin', flag-wavin' patriots are suddenly okay with having middles fired at US military bases because their draft-dodgin' hero and Putin says it's okay. tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread - Page 3 502811600

Careful. The pizza chain reviewer might call you a mad hornet again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-09, 09:17

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I do enjoy how the proud, processed meat eatin', flag-wavin' patriots are suddenly okay with having middles fired at US military bases because their draft-dodgin' hero and Putin says it's okay. tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread - Page 3 502811600

Careful.  The pizza chain reviewer might call you a mad hornet again.

Maybe we should put on a suit and go on a Sunday talk show to discuss the intellectual nuance associated with distracting Americans from crime and corruption by starting a conflict in the middle east.. then when a sworn enemy fires missiles at a US military base, we can convince them that it's actually a good thing and the mainstream media will tell them it was a brilliant foreign policy strategy..

In fact.. let's just call it what it is.. a "win". tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-01-09, 09:32

So amid a bi partisan scolding from congress, Pence says the intel
Was to sensitive to share with them because it could reveal sources.

Mind you this is the administration that Pantry and Guest love that had to pull sources out of Russia because they revealed classified info to RUSSIANS in the Oval Office in 2017.

Pantry? What say you?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 09:40

[tw]1213689342272659456[/tw]

...without hesitation!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 09:46

[tw]1213684819537932293[/tw]

So...basically they did attack us without repercussion. And we didn't hit them hard or harder than they've ever been hit before.

So, the "strategy" kind of got thrown out the window.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-01-09, 10:18

[tw]1215289933734273024[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 10:46

tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread - Page 3 1

All is well!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-09, 10:50

kingstonlake wrote:So amid a bi partisan scolding from congress, Pence says the intel

Mind you this is the administration that Pantry and Guest love that had to pull sources out of Russia because they revealed classified info to RUSSIANS in the Oval Office in 2017.

Pantry? What say you?

As long as their racist, bigoted christian hero keeps promoting racism, bigotry and christianity, I suspect they'll be just fine.

I mean, that's exactly why they elected him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 11:02

So...we had intel they were going to attack. This justified the drone strike/killing.

When they actually attacked us by shooting missiles at one of our bases...we didn't do shit.

tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread - Page 3 1f355

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 12:12

OK. Here we go.

Iran shot the plane down.

Is that why they backpedaled so fast?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-09, 12:27

NigelUno wrote:So...we had intel they were going to attack. This justified the drone strike/killing.

When they actually attacked us by shooting missiles at one of our bases...we didn't do shit.

when dealing with this administration, I wouldn't look for logic in many things.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-09, 12:51

Yep.

Appears increasingly likely that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predators new friends shot down a passenger plane.

Don't worry.. "all is well".. if Commander in Chief will let them attack US military bases, I can't imagine him caring about this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 13:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Yep.

Appears increasingly likely that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predators new friends shot down a passenger plane.

Don't worry.. "all is well".. if Commander in Chief will let them attack US military bases, I can't imagine him caring about this.

The plane was flying in a bad neighborhood. Trump actually said that.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-09, 13:12

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Yep.

The plane was flying in a bad neighborhood.  Trump actually said that.

I read that he's holding one of his white supremacist rallies tonight..

Will be fun watching him and his patriotic christian followers cheer a missle attack on a US military base.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-01-09, 13:15

NigelUno wrote:So...we had intel they were going to attack.  This justified the drone strike/killing.

I'm bored. I'll play. What response should we of had for Iran shooting missiles at our bases? What response should we have on them shooting down the plane? (Putting the genie back in the bottle, notwithstanding).
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 13:24

kingstonlake wrote:So amid a bi partisan scolding from congress, Pence says the intel

Pantry? What say you?

Well...Trump said he was planning on blowing up an Embassy. So, I guess the info isn't sensitive any more.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 13:26

Nordic wrote:
NigelUno wrote:So...we had intel they were going to attack.  This justified the drone strike/killing.

I'm bored. I'll play. What response should we of had for Iran shooting missiles at our bases? What response should we have on them shooting down the plane? (Putting the genie back in the bottle, notwithstanding).

We should have hit them harder than they've ever been hit before!

Without hesitation!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-09, 13:30

NigelUno wrote:
Nordic wrote:

We should have hit them harder than they've ever been hit before!

Without hesitation!
promises made, promises kept.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 13:37

And we had to have known pretty quick they shot the plane down. Why were we sitting on that info?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-01-09, 13:51

Politicians talking a big game and not backing it up? I am also shocked.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-01-09, 13:53

Nordic wrote:

What. Even. Is. You. Doing?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-01-09, 13:59

Nordic wrote:

Nigel just got nigel’d!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 14:13

Nordic wrote:

Nigel just got nigel’d!

Nordic got caught in the game. He needs to back away slowly.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-09, 14:15

i was under the impression that ben affleck defeated iran back in like 2014
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-01-09, 14:38

Why is no one here talking about the fact that the plane that was shot down was Ukrainian? Of the 200+ countries in the world, are we supposed to believe that's a coincidence? I think it's pretty obvious that the plane was carrying the DNC server, as well as documented, irrefutable evidence of the Bidens' corruption and wrong doing with regard to Burisma. The missile "attack" on the bases was just a distraction. The plane was Iran's real attack on Trump, to get rid of the evidence and witnesses that would prove that he was right asking the Ukraine for the investigations.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-01-09, 14:44

Pantry? What say you?
While I absolutely believe that the intel could have revealed sources/methods (that's always a concern in the intelligence business), they have to be able to provide that info to the heads of the House and Senate intelligence committees. They have very high security clearances. I don't think there's very much that is restricted from them, as they still need to provide some oversight/checks and balances. Whether they were given the details or not, I don't know. Those congresspeople aren't supposed to talk about it either, but you'd think they could at least confirm if the intelligence was strong or not, without saying what the intelligence was.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next