Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus?? We gone?

+32
y2kMgrad
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
AvgMSUJoe
MSU addict
pulling69
steveschneider
MattyFresh
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Senior Dickfist
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
CORNER BLITZ
Heat Miser
Dendrobates
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Nordic
duffy munn
DWags
tGreenWay
Rocinante
The Pantry
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
36 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-05-14, 11:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm all for opening it up at this point. Let all of the idiots go out and catch the thing and hopefully there are enough of them to get us to herd immunity while I'm working from home with my family. NFL should move the season up to start in June, no restrictions on crowd. That's the demographic that would fill the stadiums.

Can't believe you want people to die. Kids will die. We need to stay away till no one dies Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 1837840279
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-05-14, 11:33

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm all for opening it up at this point. Let all of the idiots go out and catch the thing and hopefully there are enough of them to get us to herd immunity while I'm working from home with my family. NFL should move the season up to start in June, no restrictions on crowd. That's the demographic that would fill the stadiums.

Can't believe you want people to die. Kids will die. We need to stay away till no one dies Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 1837840279

Then we will be staying away forever
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-14, 11:41

Fucking sconnies...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-05-14, 11:51

Re: herd immunity:

From France to China, nations worry about low rates of coronavirus infection
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-05-14, 12:29

Heat Miser wrote:Re: herd immunity:

From France to China, nations worry about low rates of coronavirus infection

I've been told it's no big deal since people are also dying from other causes.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-05-14, 12:43

Update:

Nothing much has really changed. It’s still slow going. Always some infection issues, hemoglobin issues, etc. He’s still had a fever this entire time. PT has been working with him, and getting him to sit in a chair. He’s sometimes with it, but can’t talk or write yet. He can at least grab his urinal on his own to pee so they took out the catheter. They have been switching his vent to C pap mode for a few hours at a time, which is going ok. Idk this is day 39 or 40 on a vent. Just slow baby steps, and trying to keep oxygen up and infections at bay.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-05-14, 12:51

Man...that's a long time on a vent. Keep fightin Dendbro.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-14, 13:25

My wife got a call from Representative Sue Allor today after I emailed her repeatedly regarding no unemployment payments to her in seven weeks.

She basically told my wife there’s nothing they can do, her office can’t even get through to unemployment via phone. (I find that hard to believe) she said they had a teleconference call with the UIA director and he acted shocked that all these issues are still ongoing. Said she just has to keep waiting and they are trying. Can’t do anything else. LOL

I think the idiots today in Lansing out douche bags. But I can sympathize with those there that are frustrated with government. Politicians need to look in the mirror as to why some of these people are there.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-05-14, 13:31

kingstonlake wrote:My wife got a call from Representative Sue Allor today after I emailed her repeatedly regarding no unemployment payments to her in seven weeks.

She basically told my wife there’s nothing they can do, her office can’t even get through to unemployment via phone. (I find that hard to believe) she said they had a teleconference call with the UIA director and he acted shocked that all these issues are still ongoing. Said she just has to keep waiting and they are trying. Can’t do anything else. LOL

I think the idiots today in Lansing out douche bags. But I can sympathize with those there that are frustrated with government. Politicians need to look in the mirror as to why some of these people are there.

They're going to sign up 31k State employees for UI, I can imagine how smoothly that's going to go. Supposedly all the employees are going to have to do is verify the information.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-14, 13:36

Jake from State Farm wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:My wife got a call from Representative Sue Allor today after I emailed her repeatedly regarding no unemployment payments to her in seven weeks.

They're going to sign up 31k State employees for UI, I can imagine how smoothly that's going to go. Supposedly all the employees are going to have to do is verify the information.

Supposedly that’s what is holding up the payments. I don’t know if moving from South Carolina to Michigan in the last year is the reason for needing to verify her identity. Who knows. Either way it was faxed, mailed and uploaded to the UIA site as requested. Still nothing. It’s not even about the money. We’re fine. It’s the process and how utterly fucked, incompetent, and useless the government is. To say you can’t even make a phone call because it won’t go through is laughable and sad all in the same breath.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-05-14, 13:36

The unemployment system in any state is not designed, staffed, or funded to handle this much volume.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-14, 13:46

Thanks for the update Dendro. It’s nice to know your bro can handle his own schwanz again. It seems like he’s pushing through it. We’re all pulling for you. But not our schwanzes. Well pantry is but he’s a fucking perv.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-14, 13:49

Heat Miser wrote:The unemployment system in any state is not designed, staffed, or funded to handle this much volume.

They were staffed enough put a “stop payment indicator” on the claim and to mail out a verification of identity form and request it’s return By a specific date or the claim would be denied but not staffed enough to open it when they got it?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-05-14, 14:07

Heat Miser wrote:The unemployment system in any state is not designed, staffed, or funded to handle this much volume.
kingstonlake wrote:
They were staffed enough put a “stop payment indicator” on the claim and to mail out a verification of identity form and request it’s return By a specific date or the claim would be denied but not staffed enough to open it when they got it?

Of course, "denied" is the default response. "Delay" is the secondary response. This is by design to deter claims.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-05-14, 14:15

My son tried to apply only to be told that someone was already using his identity. He had that same problem a few years ago and it took forever to get it cleared up. Apparently they didn't do a very good job of making sure it was kept cleared up. Now he has to try and get someone on a phone, which is next to impossible.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-05-14, 14:39

Dendrobates wrote:Update:

Nothing much has really changed. It’s still slow going. Always some infection issues, hemoglobin issues, etc. He’s still had a fever this entire time. PT has been working with him, and getting him to sit in a chair. He’s sometimes with it, but can’t talk or write yet. He can at least grab his urinal on his own to pee so they took out the catheter. They have been switching his vent to C pap mode for a few hours at a time, which is going ok. Idk this is day 39 or 40 on a vent. Just slow baby steps, and trying to keep oxygen up and infections at bay.

tough ass dude
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-14, 14:42

Long process Dendro. Sounds like he’s moving forward. That’s good
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-05-14, 15:10

Jesus, What a cluster unemployment is for people. It seems they’ve spent a full time job trying to connect with someone in unemployment. I feel for everyone. I would be a basket case if it was me.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-14, 15:18

Rocinante wrote:Thanks for the update Dendro. It’s nice to know your bro can handle his own schwanz again. It seems like he’s pushing through it. We’re all pulling for you. But not our schwanzes. Well pantry is but he’s a fucking perv.

Motown is, too, but at least he and Dendro have had a longtime online Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 3557613862 going on.
Dendro, your brother is amazing. My guess is there will be papers written about the process of his recovery. Yeah, it’s super slow going, but it’s coming along. The ways in which this virus presents itself really is crazy. Stay strong when you can and let your guard down when you have to.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-05-14, 15:22

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Thanks for the update Dendro. It’s nice to know your bro can handle his own schwanz again. It seems like he’s pushing through it. We’re all pulling for you. But not our schwanzes. Well pantry is but he’s a fucking perv.

Motown is, too, but at least he and Dendro have had a longtime online Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 3557613862 going on.
Dendro, your brother is amazing. My guess is there will be papers written about the process of his recovery. Yeah, it’s super slow going, but it’s coming along. The ways in which this virus presents itself really is crazy. Stay strong when you can and let your guard down when you have to.

I know Motown personally and for quite some time. So it’s not like some weird stranger going at it Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 502811600

I keep wondering if he makes a full recovery, if this is something he would talk about to people. He’s a private guy. But at the same time, is in the middle of NP school. So it seems like it would be good to share for the medical community.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-05-14, 16:43

Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-15, 00:28

The administration is still lying about testing capacity.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-15, 06:03

Rocinante wrote:The administration is still lying about testing capacity.
they lie about everything.

But at least racist, bigoted misogynists finally have a christian they can look up to.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-15, 06:49

[tw]1261025109353082882[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-05-15, 08:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:The administration is still lying about testing capacity.
they lie about everything.

But at least racist, bigoted misogynists finally have a christian they can look up to.

The only time they are not lying is when they are sleeping.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-05-15, 08:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:Deleted link, reason = duplicate.

Thanks, Floyd. We wouldn't want repetitive posting around here.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-15, 09:00

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Deleted link, reason = duplicate.

Thanks, Floyd. We wouldn't want repetitive posting around here.

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 502811600 You're welcome. Just trying to play my little part in something big.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-05-15, 14:52

Interesting concept:

”Don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world. But why? Because we do more testing,” Trump said. “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases. They [the media] don’t want to write that.”
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-05-15, 15:13

This could be important down the line.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sti-1499-potent-anti-sars-150000066.html
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-15, 15:26

UIA sent my wife a letter today. They need her to fill out and provide documentation for ........wait for it........ a verification of identity form

The exact same one we mailed and they received weeks ago.

Merica.

I’m going to predict at some point she’ll get a “we ran out of money, sorry.” Letter.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-05-15, 15:49

My daughters friends are getting this unemployment shit. They asked the wife and I should they do it. Nope from the wife. I was indifferent. Shit, one of my daughters dads is a fairly famous rockstar. He’s pretty well off. She’s getting it. People who need it? Fuck you. Merica.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-05-15, 15:58

DWags wrote:My daughters friends are getting this unemployment shit. They asked the wife and I should they do it. Nope from the wife. I was indifferent. Shit, one of my daughters dads is a fairly famous rockstar. He’s pretty well off. She’s getting it. People who need it? Fuck you. Merica.

scratch How many dads she got?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-05-15, 16:01

Is one of them Paul Reiser?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-15, 16:01

I think you mean Merica! Fuck Yeah!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-05-15, 16:04

Heat Miser wrote:
DWags wrote:My daughters friends are getting this unemployment shit. They asked the wife and I should they do it. Nope from the wife. I was indifferent. Shit, one of my daughters dads is a fairly famous rockstar. He’s pretty well off. She’s getting it. People who need it? Fuck you. Merica.

scratch How many dads she got?

Not an English major. But she’s had multiple moms. The last one is about ten years older than her. Ooooppopaaa!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-05-15, 16:13

Heat Miser wrote:Interesting concept:

”Don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world. But why? Because we do more testing,” Trump said. “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases. They [the media] don’t want to write that.”

The man is a moron
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-05-15, 16:36

Would this guy like to adopt another daughter? I would volunteer myself.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-05-15, 16:40

Sorry if these updates annoy you guys. We got good news today:

My mom called me all excited today. They took out his chest tube, which they said they wouldn't do until they took the vent out. All last night and today, is the first time he has had a normal temp in over 46 days. His fiance did a video chat (one sided) with him today, and after she told him her wedding dress arrived, he mouthed "I need to get a suit." And also on this call, they PT people noticed the water cup was empty (had those stick sponges next to it). He cannot/is not allowed to drink water. When they noticed the water was gone they asked him if he drank it. He also mouthed "fuck yea I did."
So all good things today!
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-15, 16:42

That GREAT news Dendro! Definitely been looking forward to that!
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-05-15, 16:46

Best news all week!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next