Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus?? We gone?

+33
tGreenWay
Nordic
SawGreen
gomersbro
Travis of the Cosmos
MSU addict
Three_Putt_Par
pulling69
MattyFresh
NigelUno
Izzo Court
kingstonlake
Senior Dickfist
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
y2kMgrad
InTenSity
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
CORNER BLITZ
AvgMSUJoe
Tim Wakefield
aualum06
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Dendrobates
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
Cameron
Heat Miser
Motown Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
37 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-05, 22:16

Rocinante wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Just remember.  You voted for the guy with dementia.

You’re a sad little man
Sorry you're triggered watching your possible future president.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-05, 22:19

The Pantry wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

You’re a sad little man
Sorry you're triggered watching your possible future president.

Can we just give Don a participation trophy and be done with it? It's amazing the things you will say and justify, no matter how confounding or senseless, just because you're an insecure white male. I apologize for Roc. You're not sad. You're just fragile and I'm here for you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-05, 22:45

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Sorry you're triggered watching your possible future president.

Can we just give Don a participation trophy and be done with it? It's amazing the things you will say and justify, no matter how confounding or senseless, just because you're an insecure white male. I apologize for Roc. You're not sad. You're just fragile and I'm here for you.
No, you're not. Stop lying, like the seemingly billions of staged Biden commercials over the last month. You're a silly douchebag that eats tofu and wants to deny my right to drink raw milk. You're near the top of the list of anti-Americans on this board.

Sorry to lay that on you. No hard feelings? :poop:
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-05, 22:46

Hey Pantry, did you vote?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-05, 22:49

I thought it was funny so no need to apologize. You did get one thing wrong. You should have the right to drink as much raw milk as you want.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-05, 22:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hey Pantry, did you vote?
Yes. You?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-05, 22:58

The Pantry wrote:
Yes. You?

Of course. I was just curious since you said that you didn't in '16. Carry on.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-05, 23:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Yes. You?

Of course. I was just curious since you said that you didn't in '16. Carry on.

Wait, he just called me anti-American, but the bro’s not even casting ballots? Come on, Pantry. Be a patriot and do your duty, Mr. America.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-11-06, 02:23

This thread is great. Rolling Eyes
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-06, 08:46

The Pantry wrote:
Yes. You?

Pantry, we need some opposing views in tBin. Care to join us?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-11-06, 12:31

Whiny people whining. Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 24 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-06, 14:30

Kampe has it. Not sure he's the healthiest dude out there. Hope he doesn't have any issues.

How are the GRR and Avj Joe families?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-06, 15:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Whiny people whining. Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 24 502811600
Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 24 502811600 Yeah, you know all about that. You and your band of bitches have been whining here everyday for the last four years.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-11-06, 16:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Kampe has it. Not sure he's the healthiest dude out there. Hope he doesn't have any issues.

How are the GRR and Avj Joe families?

Yeah, an update would be good.. only if y'all feel up to it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-11-06, 20:50

We are all good. The kids are like nothing is happening. So they are fine. I finally got my positive test back from the hospital... 6 days into this. Doc prescribed trump's hydroxy crap... Felling ok, so I'm not starting it. If I start having lung problems, then I will reconsider. Just lethargic and aches in waves. Then it's gone. I'm hoping by Monday I will be on the other side of this.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Floyd Robertson, MiamiSpartan and WhiteBoyHatcher like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-11-06, 21:28

AvgMSUJoe wrote:We are all good. The kids are like nothing is happening. So they are fine. I finally got my positive test back from the hospital... 6 days into this. Doc prescribed trump's hydroxy crap... Felling ok, so I'm not starting it. If I start having lung problems, then I will reconsider. Just lethargic and aches in waves. Then it's gone. I'm hoping by Monday I will be on the other side of this.
ugh.

Glad the kids are doing well. Hang in there, my dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-06, 21:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:We are all good. The kids are like nothing is happening. So they are fine. I finally got my positive test back from the hospital... 6 days into this. Doc prescribed trump's hydroxy crap... Felling ok, so I'm not starting it. If I start having lung problems, then I will reconsider. Just lethargic and aches in waves. Then it's gone. I'm hoping by Monday I will be on the other side of this.
ugh.

Glad the kids are doing well. Hang in there, my dude.

He's not your dude, Bob. You don't own him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-11-07, 19:16

Breathing is a bit weird today... Have a pulse oximeter and everything is still ok. If it dips though....

GRR, you have a weird tightness after 6 or so days?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-07, 20:48

Keep checking it AvgMSUJoe. I hope it passes quickly.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-11-07, 21:10

I haven’t provided an update in a while.

My office manager is coming back on Monday, she is feeling 100% better.

Her husband...not so much. He’s at home on O2 with his levels in the mid 80s and regularly dropping into the 70s. He’ can’t go a day without shitting or pissing his pants and is drinking like a fish. He thinks he’s going back to work in a week but he still has pneumonia. He’s fucked. He’s either going to die or will have some SEVERE long term side effects.

She is exhausted and has to do everything for him. Monday is going to be interesting and I don’t foresee here making it all day at the office.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-11-07, 21:11

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Breathing is a bit weird today... Have a pulse oximeter and everything is still ok. If it dips though....

GRR, you have a weird tightness after 6 or so days?

So sorry that you have to go through this. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-07, 22:16

Motown Spartan wrote:I haven’t provided an update in a while.

Her husband...not so much. He’s at home on O2 with his levels in the mid 80s and regularly dropping into the 70s. He’ can’t go a day without shitting or pissing his pants and is drinking like a fish. He thinks he’s going back to work in a week but he still has pneumonia. He’s fucked. He’s either going to die or will have some SEVERE long term side effects.

She is exhausted and has to do everything for him. Monday is going to be interesting and I don’t foresee here making it all day at the office.

Wow, his O2 is horrible. Generally if you’re in the 80s that’s when they vent you. If that’s constant, it’s so not good. I hope he can recover, but it doesn’t sound good
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-11-07, 22:25

Dendrobates wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:I haven’t provided an update in a while.

Wow, his O2 is horrible. Generally if you’re in the 80s that’s when they vent you. If that’s constant, it’s so not good. I hope he can recover, but it doesn’t sound good

He spent a week in ICU and another week in step down in a negative pressure room. He’s home now and stable but I doubt it’ll last. They’re doing everything they can not to vent him.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-11-07, 22:25

COVID-19 ain't going away and this recent 2nd wave is hitting supply chains. Building trades lumber costs 3-4 times what they were in Nov 2019. Shingle shortages, major appliance manufacturing is lagging because of COVID related absenteeism causing long delivery times.

The science deniers and those who want to make political statements by not wearing masks never connect the dots. Sure fewer people are dying but if you are an over the road trucker and get infected you are off the road for 2-3 weeks or longer if you are physically wiped out and stamina is slow to return. Same goes for people working in all types of food processing, manufacturing, logging, etc.

We live in what was a finely tuned just in time world. A whole lot of things have to go correctly for that system to work. Way too many people are getting sick at multiple levels.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-11-08, 02:11

GRR Spartan wrote:COVID-19 ain't going away and this recent 2nd wave is hitting supply chains. Building trades lumber costs 3-4 times what they were in Nov 2019. Shingle shortages, major appliance manufacturing is lagging because of COVID related absenteeism causing long delivery times.

The science deniers and those who want to make political statements by not wearing masks never connect the dots. Sure fewer people are dying but if you are an over the road trucker and get infected you are off the road for 2-3 weeks or longer if you are physically wiped out and stamina is slow to return. Same goes for people working in all types of food processing, manufacturing, logging, etc.

We live in what was a finely tuned just in time world. A whole lot of things have to go correctly for that system to work. Way too many people are getting sick at multiple levels.

I was told it would magically disappear after the election. Not so?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-08, 03:41

Heat Miser wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:COVID-19 ain't going away and this recent 2nd wave is hitting supply chains. Building trades lumber costs 3-4 times what they were in Nov 2019. Shingle shortages, major appliance manufacturing is lagging because of COVID related absenteeism causing long delivery times.

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 24 4113017228 Not until the inauguration.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-11-08, 08:09

The Pantry wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 24 4113017228 Not until the inauguration.
I think you actually believe this.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-08, 08:09

My brother has been having some testing done, with not a whole lot of answers. They are mostly just saying that this is what they're seeing in severe patients when they recover. He still has zero stamina. Anything that gets his heart rate elevated, causes his O2 to drop in the 80s.

But he is going back to work this month. I guess not doing the same ER nursing as before (for now), but being one of those contact nurses for a COVID hotline. He is so going to hate it, because he is not someone to sit around for a job. But it's what he can do right now.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-11-08, 08:14

Dendrobates wrote:My brother has been having some testing done, with not a whole lot of answers. They are mostly just saying that this is what they're seeing in severe patients when they recover. He still has zero stamina. Anything that gets his heart rate elevated, causes his O2 to drop in the 80s.

But he is going back to work this month. I guess not doing the same ER nursing as before (for now), but being one of those contact nurses for a COVID hotline. He is so going to hate it, because he is not someone to sit around for a job. But it's what he can do right now.

Sucks that he is going through this. The covid deniers refuse to even consider the long term effects. My brother, while obviously not even in the same universe as yours in regards to this virus, is still have breathing issues 7 months later.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-08, 09:05

duffy munn wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:My brother has been having some testing done, with not a whole lot of answers. They are mostly just saying that this is what they're seeing in severe patients when they recover. He still has zero stamina. Anything that gets his heart rate elevated, causes his O2 to drop in the 80s.

Sucks that he is going through this. The covid deniers refuse to even consider the long term effects. My brother, while obviously not even in the same universe as yours in regards to this virus, is still have breathing issues 7 months later.

That shit is scary to not have it like some, but have serious side effects that much later.

I already have shitty lungs with my asthma. I can’t imagine having to deal with it worse 24/7 and possibly permanently.

I hope your brother will overcome this.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-11-09, 08:32

The Pfizer announcement is really encouraging!! 90% efficacy but it’s still going to be a long time before it gets rolled out. It also needs to be transported and stored at -70C which is -94F and not going to be easy. It also takes time to manufacture.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-09, 08:51

I know I plan on taking the vaccine. I’m also sure it will be mandatory anyway for my job.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, DWags and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-09, 09:27

Dendrobates wrote:I know I plan on taking the vaccine. I’m also sure it will be mandatory anyway for my job.

If you don't mind my asking, how's your brother doing Dendro?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-09, 12:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:I know I plan on taking the vaccine. I’m also sure it will be mandatory anyway for my job.

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 24 4113017228 https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t22063p920-coronavirus-we-gone#717825

It's out of control in the mitten right now. 4 kids and 1 teacher from my kids' school are confirmed since Thursday. Very small school. Back to FT virtual for all kids starting today indefinitely (my kids were already virtual). Wife shows up to her school today, 3 kids in her class are out, 1 with a parent positive, 2 with fevers. She said she might be paranoid but her throat is scratchy so they sent her home. She is having a hard time lining up tests because everyone is running out of them. Waiting to hear back. I'm not worried about her having it, I highly doubt she does, masks were in place. But it's all over rn.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-09, 13:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 24 4113017228 https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t22063p920-coronavirus-we-gone#717825

It's out of control in the mitten right now. 4 kids and 1 teacher from my kids' school are confirmed since Thursday. Very small school. Back to FT virtual for all kids starting today indefinitely (my kids were already virtual). Wife shows up to her school today, 3 kids in her class are out, 1 with a parent positive, 2 with fevers. She said she might be paranoid but her throat is scratchy so they sent her home. She is having a hard time lining up tests because everyone is running out of them. Waiting to hear back. I'm not worried about her having it, I highly doubt she does, masks were in place. But it's all over rn.

Whoops, thanks.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2020-11-09, 13:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I think it is scary everywhere. My wife is a nurse at the local hosiptial here. When I compare what the local press says to the reports I get from the hospital, it is like two different stories.

To your point about it being everywhere. Remember that the CDC says as little as 15 minutes a day can lead to infection. With it being everywhere it is very easy to reach that amount. For example 10 minutes talking with a co-worker with it, 3 minutes of the man behind you in line at the store and 2 minutes pumping gas with someone coughing on the other side of the pump. In the first wave of the virus you could really limit yourself, but, as you said, now it is everywhere. Keeping it under 15 minutes of contact is more difficult with it being everywhere.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2020-11-09, 15:33

Izzo has da Virus with mild symptoms.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2020-11-09, 15:35

pulling69 wrote:Izzo has da Virus with mild symptoms.
affraid

Get well soon Coach!
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-09, 16:14

Guy in the shop got it back in May. He came back to work fine a few weeks later.

Just before leaving work this afternoon heard someone else has it. Don't know yet if it's someone in the shop or the office. If the office, thinking they may have us start working from home again.

Warren has closed city hall to the public for at least a week after many employees in different departments tested positive recently.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-09, 19:34

The Pantry wrote:Guy in the shop got it back in May. He came back to work fine a few weeks later.

Just before leaving work this afternoon heard someone else has it. Don't know yet if it's someone in the shop or the office. If the office, thinking they may have us start working from home again.

Warren has closed city hall to the public for at least a week after many employees in different departments tested positive recently.

I don't get why they had you come back in to work, when it was going just fine.

Same thing happened with my BIL. He works at united shore. He was working from home, theu made him come back in, then covid blew up there ( they weren't taking precautions, ), then sent him home for the year.

All dumb. If everyone is doing their jobs, just ride it out for now.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next