Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..

+8
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Senior Dickfist
Motown Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
12 posters

Go down

Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..  Empty Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/15/2020, 3:32 pm

we talked about the drunkest we'd ever been in another thread.

first time I can recall, I'd had a few sips of beer before, but the first time I remember getting drunk was the summer of 1983. Me and a buddy (who is now a North Carolina State Trooper) procured some Budweiser.. his parents were out of town and his older sister was supposed to more or less be in charge of the house. We were 13 or so..

I don't remember too much (not necessarily 'cause I blacked out, there just wasn't much that was memorable that happened) with the exception of throwing up all night and then having to ride my bike to baseball practice the next day feeling like total hell.

as I recall, they were the little stubby bottles of Budweiser.

Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..  Eff10451d807e9578e2c5cedbe623603--beer-bottles-bud
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..  Empty Re: Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..

Post by Motown Spartan 6/15/2020, 3:37 pm

I remember it fondly. I was 6 and you were caressing my leg. You kept making me drink beer after beer. The rest is a blur, except for waking up naked in pool of piss and blood.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..  Empty Re: Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/15/2020, 3:42 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:I remember it fondly. I was 6 and you were caressing my leg. You kept making me drink beer after beer. The rest is a blur, except for waking up naked in pool of piss and blood.
do The Ramones know that you're plagiarizing them?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 6/15/2020, 3:56 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:I remember it fondly. I was 6 and you were caressing my leg. You kept making me drink beer after beer. The rest is a blur, except for waking up naked in pool of piss and blood.

Plagiarism or not, I can't follow that story.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 6/15/2020, 5:01 pm

I think it was in Gatlinburg. You were a lot older than me and a really bad influence.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 6/15/2020, 6:19 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Marky has a channel on Sirius XM. It’s a good listen but he is pretty dry and not a great story teller.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/15/2020, 6:50 pm

kingstonlake wrote:I think it was in Gatlinburg. You were a lot older than me and a really bad influence.
that night at Dollywood..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/15/2020, 6:51 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:do The Ramones know that you're plagiarizing them?

Marky has a channel on Sirius XM. It’s a good listen but he is pretty dry and not a great story teller.
I've heard of Sirius XM but that's about it. I'd have no idea how to tune in.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 6/15/2020, 7:38 pm

Fall of my freshman year of HS, so I was 14, almost 15. Went to the school's football game. Afterward, or maybe we left early, my buddy had this guy that worked for his dad pick us up and buy us a couple of 40s. Brown bag and all, of course.

Then we went to Little Caesars. A huge Little Caesars that they had in the Flint area. Not sure if they had those everywhere, but it held hundreds of people, if not more, and it was THE Friday night hangout after football games for kids (mostly freshmen) from all over Flint/Genesee county. I was in bad shape, but vaguely remember two girls from another school looking at me as they deep throated crazy bread. Not that I was in shape to see where that could lead. At one point, the place started spinning. I went running to the bathroom. Got close, but didn't make it. Puked all over the place in this huge Little caesars packed with fellow high schoolers. All over my shirt, too.

The kicker was that my parents were the ones that were picking us up. So yeah, I had to call them to come get my puke covered self and my buddy when we were ready. I told them that a fight had broken out near me, and when one guy fell back he hit my stomach. Being full from eating, it caused me to throw up. My dad was the one that picked me up. He didn't call bullshit on my story, but looking back he had to have known. Even if I was acting sober by then, I'm sure the puke smelled like beer. My guess is that he had trouble holding in a laugh on the way home and probably felt that I had punishment already, and would have more punishment coming in the morning (I did).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/15/2020, 8:03 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Fall of my freshman year of HS, so I was 14, almost 15. Went to the school's football game. Afterward, or maybe we left early, my buddy had this guy that worked for his dad pick us up and buy us a couple of 40s. Brown bag and all, of course.

Then we went to Little Caesars. A huge Little Caesars that they had in the Flint area. Not sure if they had those everywhere, but it held hundreds of people, if not more, and it was THE Friday night hangout after football games for kids (mostly freshmen) from all over Flint/Genesee county. I was in bad shape, but vaguely remember two girls from another school looking at me as they deep throated crazy bread. Not that I was in shape to see where that could lead. At one point, the place started spinning. I went running to the bathroom. Got close, but didn't make it. Puked all over the place in this huge Little caesars packed with fellow high schoolers. All over my shirt, too.

The kicker was that my parents were the ones that were picking us up. So yeah, I had to call them to come get my puke covered self and my buddy when we were ready. I told them that a fight had broken out near me, and when one guy fell back he hit my stomach. Being full from eating, it caused me to throw up. My dad was the one that picked me up. He didn't call bullshit on my story, but looking back he had to have known. Even if I was acting sober by then, I'm sure the puke smelled like beer. My guess is that he had trouble holding in a laugh on the way home and probably felt that I had punishment already, and would have more punishment coming in the morning (I did).
Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..  502811600

Solid story and, yes, as you know now.. your Dad totally knew.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 6/15/2020, 8:12 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Fall of my freshman year of HS, so I was 14, almost 15.  Went to the school's football game.  Afterward, or maybe we left early, my buddy had this guy that worked for his dad pick us up and buy us a couple of 40s.  Brown bag and all, of course.  

Then we went to Little Caesars.  A huge Little Caesars that they had in the Flint area.  Not sure if they had those everywhere, but it held hundreds of people, if not more, and it was THE Friday night hangout after football games for kids (mostly freshmen) from all over Flint/Genesee county.  I was in bad shape, but vaguely remember two girls from another school looking at me as they deep throated crazy bread.  Not that I was in shape to see where that could lead.  At one point, the place started spinning.  I went running to the bathroom.  Got close, but didn't make it. Puked all over the place in this huge Little caesars packed with fellow high schoolers. All over my shirt, too.

The kicker was that my parents were the ones that were picking us up.  So yeah, I had to call them to come get my puke covered self and my buddy when we were ready.  I told them that a fight had broken out near me, and when one guy fell back he hit my stomach.  Being full from eating, it caused me to throw up.  My dad was the one that picked me up.  He didn't call bullshit on my story, but looking back he had to have known. Even if I was acting sober by then, I'm sure the puke smelled like beer.  My guess is that he had trouble holding in a laugh on the way home and probably felt that I had punishment already, and would have more punishment coming in the morning (I did).

There weren't too many of the Little Caesar's like you described.  Back in the 70s there was one at 14 & Northwestern or thereabouts with a bowling alley attached. On a Sunday afternoon in '73 or '74 we're having our hockey team's end of season pizza party there and out of the door connecting the two establishments these 5-6 streakers come running, right through the restaurant and out the front door.

Fast forward to 1977, Friday night home basketball game. Buddy of mine and I scored a 12 pack and a fifth of Yukon Jack or something. I'd been dabbling in alcohol a little but on that given night I went over the edge. I don't really remember it, but I was told I made quite a spectacle in the stands watching the game. Got hauled off the principal's office and my dad was called to pick me up. Good thing it was a short drive for him or he'd probably been more pissed. I remember him kind of laughing it off. The next day I got grounded, can't remember for how long. Come Monday I had to meet with the principal, and my punishment was being banned from extra-curricular activities, including the prom. How I spent prom night is a totally different story lol.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 6/15/2020, 8:38 pm

There was a LC like that in Northville on 7 mile. It later became Wooly Bully's.

First time for me was mid-late 90s on my HS Sr trip - a cruise. Bacardi and orange juice. Not a great plan with the constant rocking of the ship. That was not fun. One of the 2 worst hangovers I've ever had the next day (#1 with a bullet was in Vegas the day after we beat Dook in 2005). 2 nights later I decided to try again but this time I limited myself to 3 shots of "Fire and Ice" that some choad named Nino from Brooklyn was passing out. It was Fire Water (100 proof Cin Schnapps) and Ice 101 (101 proof pepp schnapps). It was perfect, I was floating all night, everything clear but in slow motion, no hangover.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 6/16/2020, 4:46 pm

The evening following the last day of 9th grade, on the move from junior high to HS. Schlitz 20 oz tallboys.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 6/16/2020, 8:37 pm

Define drunk? First real drunk where I couldn’t drive and find my way into my bed or a bed?

Was 19 and MI had lowered the drinking age from 21. Went out with girl on Easter Eve and then to a friend’s house. I was told that the fifth of Canadian Club I brought was empty and except for two shots, I drank the rest over a couple of hours,

I got to my car. My date saw I couldn’t drive and was reportedly belligerent. She drove to her house and left me in the car. Looked up my home number, told my father of my condition and where I was.

Later I found out he had finished their first conversation with “Thanks for calling but never call me about stuff like this at 3:00 in the morning.”

I spent Easter Sunday afternoon cleaning up my car.

(The girl became my wife 4 years later)
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 6/16/2020, 9:14 pm

I want to say I was around 18. My boyfriend at that time was 3 years older than me, so he could buy booze. We really didn't drink normally, but we went to my boyfriend's friends wedding together. The night before the wedding, we're at the hotel with the groom and groomsman. There was 100 proof Soco they were doing shots of. I, in my infinite wisdom, assume I could keep up with the guys. I was always super competitive, and no way would I let guys beat me (all from my upbringing of being the youngest of 5 and only girl). I was also maybe 90 lbs. I do not remember how many shots we did. But I know I egged on the groom, and told him he was pussy since I could out drink him. One of the few times I truly blacked out in the middle of something, and woke up with puke everywhere in the bathroom. I then got up, and we walked to our hotel room. I passed by the desk receptionist, and in my finest drunk voice said to her "thafts what happens when you have a wedding"

Next day, proceed to worst hangover ever. With the groom hungover as fuck, and his wife pissed at me Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..  502811600
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/17/2020, 7:59 am

Dendrobates wrote:I want to say I was around 18. My boyfriend at that time was 3 years older than me, so he could buy booze. We really didn't drink normally, but we went to my boyfriend's friends wedding together. The night before the wedding, we're at the hotel with the groom and groomsman. There was 100 proof Soco they were doing shots of. I, in my infinite wisdom, assume I could keep up with the guys. I was always super competitive, and no way would I let guys beat me (all from my upbringing of being the youngest of 5 and only girl). I was also maybe 90 lbs. I do not remember how many shots we did. But I know I egged on the groom, and told him he was pussy since I could out drink him. One of the few times I truly blacked out in the middle of something, and woke up with puke everywhere in the bathroom. I then got up, and we walked to our hotel room. I passed by the desk receptionist, and in my finest drunk voice said to her "thafts what happens when you have a wedding"

Next day, proceed to worst hangover ever. With the groom hungover as fuck, and his wife pissed at me Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..  502811600

"That's what happens when you have a wedding".

A) I have no idea what that means.

and

B) for some reason, it's funny as hell. Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 6/17/2020, 9:47 am

I have 2 episodes that come to mind -
First was junior year in high school, went up to CMU to visit some friends who were freshman. We were staying in their dorm rooms Friday night then going to the football game. There was beer, so we started drinking, I kind of remember that we went to a dance in the dorm cafeteria or lobby, all I remember is mistakenly going into the womens bathroom and when we went back to the dorm room I sat/fell into a chair. Woke up hours later under a pile of coats that had been piled on me and the chair. That one is actually pretty boring

The other was about a month before HS graduation, we had camped out in a buddies field on Friday night, had a great time, bonfire, brews, weed, chicks, music, it was awesome. So we decided to do it again Saturday night - word gets out, a bunch of losers, dweebs, stoners, etc show up so I take off with a buddy who is back from Saginaw Valley for Easter weekend. He knows of a party at a friends house - this time I was determined to show I could drink with the college kids, and I did a great job of it, right up until we started doing Tequila shots.....wake up Easter Sunday morning on the floor of a bathroom, in a house I don't recognize, and not a soul in the house that I know. My head is pounding, thankfully most of the puke went in the porcelain receptacle; so I asked someone if they could give me a ride back to Jackson. They laughed and said they'd give me a ride but they needed better directions because we were in Jackson (whew, that was good to find out).
Anyway I get home, my parents are hair on-fire pissed because we were leaving for a family gathering, I smell like liquor, had some puke on me and they were just yelling at me. Thankfully my older brother saved me, threw me into the shower, told our parents we'd meet them at the family gathering after going to church - he and his fiance went to church, he let me sleep it off in the parking lot, bought me some greasy McDonalds on the way to our aunt and uncles house and by then the storm had passed and I had sobered up.
Man that was fun - last time I've ever done Tequila shots
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 6/17/2020, 1:42 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:I want to say I was around 18. My boyfriend at that time was 3 years older than me, so he could buy booze. We really didn't drink normally, but we went to my boyfriend's friends wedding together. The night before the wedding, we're at the hotel with the groom and groomsman. There was 100 proof Soco they were doing shots of. I, in my infinite wisdom, assume I could keep up with the guys. I was always super competitive, and no way would I let guys beat me (all from my upbringing of being the youngest of 5 and only girl). I was also maybe 90 lbs. I do not remember how many shots we did. But I know I egged on the groom, and told him he was pussy since I could out drink him. One of the few times I truly blacked out in the middle of something, and woke up with puke everywhere in the bathroom. I then got up, and we walked to our hotel room. I passed by the desk receptionist, and in my finest drunk voice said to her "thafts what happens when you have a wedding"

"That's what happens when you have a wedding".

A) I have no idea what that means.

and

B) for some reason, it's funny as hell. Let's Talk About The First Time We Got Drunk..  502811600

Agreed on both accounts!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 6/19/2020, 12:37 pm

Well, first time I drank... not sure how drunk... was in 8th grade. A buddy and I each had our own can of stolen warm bud from his big brother. We were walking to a dance at the Lutheran school. Some kid did awesome "breaking". I felt like hurling.

The first time it was legit was probably soph/jr year of high school... the crew was walking around a buddy's neighborhood. He says "hold on" all secretive like and waddles away (different story)... we hear rustling, he comes back with 2/3s of a fifth of Wild Turkey. I ended up polishing most of it off... hurled my brains out. Found out later that bottle was hidden under a shrub for the better part of a year which probably didn't help. Still have issues with whiskey... the smell... everything.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down