Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning?

+25
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Jacques D'Gatineaux
Motown Spartan
duffy munn
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Rick Saunders
DWags
sεяεηιτλ
NumbersDude
NigelUno
RQA
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
aualum06
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
Cameron
AvgMSUJoe
PennSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
Trapper Gus
29 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 Empty Re: 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning?

Post by aualum06 2022-05-01, 20:37

So which republican is everyone voting for Tuesday?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 Empty Re: 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning?

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-05-01, 20:40

Ew. Then you get their junk mail and shit.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Dendrobates and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-05-02, 07:57

aualum06 wrote:So which republican is everyone voting for Tuesday?

Trying to troll the "other" party by voting for less desirable candidates rarely works.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-05-04, 07:29

maybe decent folks who pay attention don't like racist, bigoted, misogynistic fascism.

Michigan House Dems just won a house seat in the west side of the state that Dems lost by 26 points last election. Congrats Representative Carol Glanville. We will continue to fight to take back Michigan for the people! On to the majority in the Michigan House and Senate.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Dendrobates, DWags, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-05-04, 14:01

Trapper Gus wrote:
aualum06 wrote:So which republican is everyone voting for Tuesday?

Trying to troll the "other" party by voting for less desirable candidates rarely works.
To be fair, if you are a Democrat living in a highly republican state or district and you wish to stop the lunacy of Trump folks winning the election, the best thing you can do is register as a republican, vote for and support the republican on the dockets that is not as radical as the Trump people are.  If you can't vote in a dem, push for the most reasonable republican to win the primary.

Not exactly what you said but I wanted to point out that voting for a different republican (as a true democrat) has its place.  It's actually the best way you can make your voice heard in those situations.  You won't get your top choice (dem) but your vote can actually have an impact if enough people do that too. And maybe, just maybe, we can get some better repub candidates that more accurately reflect the people, instead of catering to the extremists.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-05-04, 14:18

The Mandel guy that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator endorsed didn't win the Senate nomination in Ohio  -  it's almost like everything that filthy piece of disgusting christian trash touches is ruined.. 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600

Tim Ryan won the Democrat nomination. Seems like that could potentially be a flipped Senate seat for Americans who enjoy freedom and democracy, as long as decent people in Ohio get out to vote.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-05-04, 14:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:The Mandel guy that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator endorsed didn't win the Senate nomination in Ohio  -  it's almost like everything that filthy piece of disgusting christian trash touches is ruined.. 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600

Tim Ryan won the Democrat nomination. Seems like that could potentially be a flipped Senate seat for Americans who enjoy freedom and democracy, as long as decent people in Ohio get out to vote.

Ryan is leading the hillbilly millionaire in the polls 37-36.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-05-04, 17:02

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:The Mandel guy that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator endorsed didn't win the Senate nomination in Ohio  -  it's almost like everything that filthy piece of disgusting christian trash touches is ruined.. 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600

Ryan is leading the hillbilly millionaire in the polls 37-36.

That is a lot of undecideds.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-05-04, 17:09

What is the chance the republican candidates that cheated to get signatures will actually get booted from the ballot
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-05-04, 18:04

Slim to none...blah blah blah "bothsides" or some shit...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

aualum06 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-05-06, 18:39

'Massive forgery scheme’ claims rock Michigan elections, governor’s race

Someone should alert the maga crowd about voter fraud 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-06, 19:14

Floyd Robertson wrote:'Massive forgery scheme’ claims rock Michigan elections, governor’s race

Someone should alert the maga crowd about voter fraud 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600

The party of family values and Christianity.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and GRR Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-05-08, 15:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:'Massive forgery scheme’ claims rock Michigan elections, governor’s race

You might think those GOP gubernatorial candidates would have some political memory of Thad McCotter.

McCotter was no political novice. He was a Wayne County Commisioner for 6 years(93-99);a MI State Senator for a 4 year term (99-03).

McCotter became M11 Congressman from 03-12 but resigned in July ‘12 when signatures were tossed after too many nominating petitions were found to be forged.

A decade later an it appears some GOP pols forgot to be involved in their own nomination process.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-05-08, 19:49

GRR Spartan wrote:

You might think those GOP gubernatorial candidates would have some political memory of Thad McCotter.

McCotter was no political novice. He was a Wayne County Commisioner for 6 years(93-99);a MI State Senator for a 4 year term (99-03).

McCotter became M11 Congressman from 03-12 but resigned in July ‘12 when signatures were tossed after too many nominating petitions were found to be forged.

A decade later an it appears some GOP pols forgot to be involved in their own nomination process.

Do they still have time to fix this with new nominating petitions?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-05-13, 11:43

Rofl, I just saw this ad. It is... something else. The closeup of the teenager's chest. Wowzer
https://twitter.com/butchmillerga/status/1523694804718481410?s=20&t=DVx2JKvM_26FIxf3-ENxSg

[tw][/tw]
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-13, 11:53

Check this one out from one of the leaders in the PA Republican Senate race.
https://youtu.be/KkvKWhD2eJI
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-05-13, 12:22

PennSpartan wrote:Check this one out from one of the leaders in the PA Republican Senate race.

That seems pretty par for the course, all Republicans think the damn dirty woke libs are comming for the guns of the common person.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-13, 14:25

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:Check this one out from one of the leaders in the PA Republican Senate race.

That seems pretty par for the course, all Republicans think the damn dirty woke libs are comming for the guns of the common person.
Here’s the follow up to it. The guy is obsessed with guns.
https://youtu.be/WASjJ5cosPk
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-17, 09:35

Pennsylvania primary today. I’m anxious to see who the GOP picks for Governor and Senator. The entire race has been “I love Trump more than you do!” They have been pushing each other out of the way to kiss his ass.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-05-17, 10:17

PennSpartan wrote:Pennsylvania primary today.  I’m anxious to see who the GOP picks for Governor and Senator.  The entire race has been “I love Trump more than you do!”  They have been pushing each other out of the way to kiss his ass.
I'm not real smart.. but if someone told me to hitch my wagon to a christian who brags about raping women, filed for bankruptcy 6 times, has 5 children from 3 women, lost the popular vote twice, lost the House, the Senate, was impeached twice, lost in an electoral landslide to an 80 year old man on the verge of senility, and incited a deadly insurrection on the US Capital, I'd probably say "nah, I'm good"...2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-17, 10:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:Pennsylvania primary today.  I’m anxious to see who the GOP picks for Governor and Senator.  The entire race has been “I love Trump more than you do!”  They have been pushing each other out of the way to kiss his ass.
I'm not real smart.. but if someone told me to hitch my wagon to a christian who brags about raping women, filed for bankruptcy 6 times, has 5 children from 3 women, lost the popular vote twice, lost the House, the Senate, was impeached twice, lost in an electoral landslide to an 80 year old man on the verge of senility, and incited a deadly insurrection on the US Capital, I'd probably say "nah, I'm good"...2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600

probably a good thing that I'm not interested in being a christian republican.

Please, Bob.  Let’s not let facts get in the way of a true love story between the uneducated right and their favorite swindler.

Last edited by PennSpartan on 2022-05-18, 07:56; edited 1 time in total
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano, Dendrobates and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2022-05-17, 10:33

You're not exactly wrong but that's not quite how I see it.  I'd rephrase it as "Dave McCormick is a RINO!  He said good things about Biden!  I'm Dr. Oz and I support this message so hard here's a picture of me shaking Trump's hand."  "Dr Oz is a RINO!  He talked to Hillary!  I'm Dave McCormick and I support this message so hard I'm holding all my guns."  "Kathy Barnette is a RINO!  She wants to put up an Obama statue! She's woke or something!  We're a PAC you never heard of."

I'm not a fan of Shapiro spending his dollars to advertise against Mastriano at this point (wink wink nod nod because he's really trying to get Mastriano to win by reiterating his selling points to the republican voters).

It's time to start hoping that the best candidate wins primaries so that we have the best choices in November as opposed to hoping the other "side" nominates somebody easy to beat.  That person who is "easier to beat" could end up winning.  See where that has gotten us?

Ranked choice please.

Yes, of course I will vote for Shapiro in November.  I just don't like this tactic or the negative campaigning.  It's time for ideas to win. Just tell us what you are for, Josh including how your positions favor the rural working poor.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Cameron and PennSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-17, 10:44

Rick Saunders wrote:

You're not exactly wrong but that's not quite how I see it.  I'd rephrase it as "Dave McCormick is a RINO!  He said good things about Biden!  I'm Dr. Oz and I support this message so hard here's a picture of me shaking Trump's hand."  "Dr Oz is a RINO!  He talked to Hillary!  I'm Dave McCormick and I support this message so hard I'm holding all my guns."  "Kathy Barnette is a RINO!  She wants to put up an Obama statue! She's woke or something!  We're a PAC you never heard of."

I'm not a fan of Shapiro spending his dollars to advertise against Mastriano at this point (wink wink nod nod because he's really trying to get Mastriano to win by reiterating his selling points to the republican voters).

It's time to start hoping that the best candidate wins primaries so that we have the best choices in November as opposed to hoping the other "side" nominates somebody easy to beat.  That person who is "easier to beat" could end up winning.  See where that has gotten us?

Ranked choice please.

Yes, of course I will vote for Shapiro in November.  I just don't like this tactic or the negative campaigning.  It's time for ideas to win. Just tell us what you are for, Josh including how your positions favor the rural working poor.
I didn’t realize you lived in PA, Rick. Yes, you are correct in your analysis. And they are all afraid of Trump, hence the butt kissing. Mastriano scares the hell out of me. He’s crazier than Trump. But I do think Shapiro would beat him fairly easily. Fetterman should win the primary easily but I’m not sure what to make of this stroke. Is it a ticking time bomb? I’m more of a Conner Lamb guy but he will get clobbered. The results of this primary will be national news.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2022-05-17, 12:36

Rick Saunders wrote:Ranked choice please.

2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5qspy4lrhp2143z7tburzjbi0se8kid100r3mplcx&rid=200
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2022-05-17, 16:21

PennSpartan wrote:
I didn’t realize you lived in PA, Rick. Yes, you are correct in your analysis. And they are all afraid of Trump, hence the butt kissing. Mastriano scares the hell out of me. He’s crazier than Trump. But I do think Shapiro would beat him fairly easily. Fetterman should win the primary easily but I’m not sure what to make of this stroke. Is it a ticking time bomb? I’m more of a Conner Lamb guy but he will get clobbered. The results of this primary will be national news.

If you call this living... sure.

I ran my positions through isidewith.com and came down on Fetterman (no surprise as I am leftward on the continuum).

I don't yet know what to make of Fetterman's episode yet either though I'm sure two years ago Mehmet would have told hime to drink turmeric tea and get coolsculpting.

Funny thing the other day on the teevee news they were showing Fetterman in York at some restaurant/bar and I can't remember what he was eating but I distinctly remember saying out loud "that is not the kind of food Fetterman should be feasting on, he's in the danger zone already." Next day he's in Lancaster General Hospital. But I expect him to be cogent.

Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-17, 18:29

Rick Saunders wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

If you call this living... sure.

I ran my positions through isidewith.com and came down on Fetterman (no surprise as I am leftward on the continuum).

I don't yet know what to make of Fetterman's episode yet either though I'm sure two years ago Mehmet would have told hime to drink turmeric tea and get coolsculpting.

Funny thing the other day on the teevee news they were showing Fetterman in York at some restaurant/bar and I can't remember what he was eating but I distinctly remember saying out loud "that is not the kind of food Fetterman should be feasting on, he's in the danger zone already." Next day he's in Lancaster General Hospital. But I expect him to be cogent.

I hear he’s getting a pacemaker/defibrillator in the next day or two. He definitely needs to watch the menu, he was 400 lbs not long ago. I’ll be watching the returns tonight….
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-05-18, 05:34

Bobby Sak wrote:

I hereby give Madison Cawthorn permission to use my statement above on his cover letter when he applies to work at the local fast food establishment.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-05-18, 06:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Bobby Sak wrote:

I hereby give Madison Cawthorn permission to use my statement above on his cover letter when he applies to work at the local fast food establishment.

He’ll be on FNC, OAN, or Newsmax
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Robert J Sakimano and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-05-18, 06:03

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

He’ll be on FNC, OAN, or Newsmax
I hope so.

Keep giving the knuckle-scrapers and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator a microphone.

Don't allow their accomplices in the mainstream media to soften or sanitize their extreme hate, racism, bigotry, misogyny and calls for violence.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-05-18, 06:46

I think I saw that Cawthorn last night said something like, on eofnthe good things about Donald Trump is that when he has your back, you know that is worth something and he will always have your back.

Countdown to Trump saying that he barely knows who the guy is, that he's a terrible Congressman, maybe make fun of his disability, etc. You know, how Trump usually treats people that he no longer has use for.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-05-18, 08:27

MiamiSpartan wrote:I think I saw that Cawthorn last night said something like, on eofnthe good things about Donald Trump is that when he has your back, you know that is worth something and he will always have your back.

Countdown to Trump saying that he barely knows who the guy is, that he's a terrible Congressman, maybe make fun of his disability, etc. You know, how Trump usually treats people that he no longer has use for.
I'm just waiting for all of the other knuckle-scrapin' degenerates to realize that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator has never been successful at a single thing. Ever.

yet, because America is a stupid country, they keep flocking to him. 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-05-18, 10:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:I think I saw that Cawthorn last night said something like, on eofnthe good things about Donald Trump is that when he has your back, you know that is worth something and he will always have your back.

I'm just waiting for all of the other knuckle-scrapin' degenerates to realize that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator has never been successful at a single thing. Ever.

yet, because America is a stupid country, they keep flocking to him. 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600

Oh I don't know. He is pretty good at putting his hand in their pockets are removing their money.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-18, 16:34

You can’t make this up. The PA GOP Senate race is going to come down to - drumroll please - mail in ballots! That’s right, after all the bitching in 2020 about Biden’s mail in votes, the GOP is playing copycat. I thought they hated voting by mail? Oh, and Trump says Oz should just declare himself the winner and move on. This is for you, RQA. 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 420617953 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 2803167989

https://www.yahoo.com/news/suddenly-pennsylvania-republicans-ok-counting-144533343.html
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano, Motown Spartan, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-05-18, 17:39

STOP THE STEAL
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

InTenSity, Dendrobates, Motown Spartan, Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and PennSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-18, 23:17

[tw]1527050098496229379[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-20, 08:38

Trump washes hands of Perdue in Georgia as his campaign limps into final stretch

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-05-20, 09:03

NigelUno wrote:Trump washes hands of Perdue in Georgia as his campaign limps into final stretch

Bobby Sak wrote:I'm not real smart.. but if someone told me to hitch my wagon to a christian who brags about raping women, filed for bankruptcy 6 times, has 5 children from 3 women, lost the popular vote twice, lost the House, the Senate, was impeached twice, lost in an electoral landslide to an 80 year old man on the verge of senility, and incited a deadly insurrection on the US Capital, I'd probably say "nah, I'm good"....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-20, 09:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Trump washes hands of Perdue in Georgia as his campaign limps into final stretch

Bobby Sak wrote:I'm not real smart.. but if someone told me to hitch my wagon to a christian who brags about raping women, filed for bankruptcy 6 times, has 5 children from 3 women, lost the popular vote twice, lost the House, the Senate, was impeached twice, lost in an electoral landslide to an 80 year old man on the verge of senility, and incited a deadly insurrection on the US Capital, I'd probably say "nah, I'm good"....

Exhibit A of Trump killing the Republican Party:

If Kemp needs Trump's support to win in November, Kemp won't be re-elected.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-05-24, 10:21

what do y'all think about the rampant fraud going on in the Michigan republican party? 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600

it's almost like they know that the only way they can win is... cheating. scratch

Five candidates vying for the right to challenge Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) are facing the possibility of being eliminated even before the primary election after a state board found their campaigns filed thousands of fraudulent signatures

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-05-24, 10:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what do y'all think about the rampant fraud going on in the Michigan republican party? 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600 2022 Midterm & Michigan Elections - Who Ya Got Winning? - Page 2 502811600

it's almost like they know that the only way they can win is... cheating. scratch

Five candidates vying for the right to challenge Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) are facing the possibility of being eliminated even before the primary election after a state board found their campaigns filed thousands of fraudulent signatures

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

I actually think it is sad that the firm(s) they hired to gather signatures screwed them this way. I also think that the State should follow the law on this, however I have a feeling that they will be allowed to run in the Primary, anyway.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next