Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there any Doctor Who Experts on Here?

4 posters

Go down

Are there any Doctor Who Experts on Here? Empty Are there any Doctor Who Experts on Here?

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-17, 20:05

My SO and kids dragged me into this during the "Matt Smith" doctor and I did a little reading on the total-ness of the Doctor, which includes radio plays, TV, comic books, print books and "other"

I am not knowledgeable but find the history which people have worked out and published a compelling read.

Yet, since I found it online in about 2017, I have lost it.

Any Who fans out that that can help?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Are there any Doctor Who Experts on Here? Empty Re: Are there any Doctor Who Experts on Here?

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-04-14, 21:05

Trapper Gus wrote:My SO and kids dragged me into this during the "Matt Smith" doctor and I did a little reading on the total-ness of the Doctor, which includes radio plays, TV, comic books, print books and "other"

I am not knowledgeable but find the history which people have worked out and published a compelling read.

Yet, since I found it online in about 2017, I have lost it.

Any Who fans out that that can help?

Not an expert but the wife and I dabbled. I believe I watched the first 8 seasons of the "new" series. One day plan on doing the rest
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Are there any Doctor Who Experts on Here? Empty Re: Are there any Doctor Who Experts on Here?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-04-15, 19:19

A couple of years ago I started watching the reboot that started with Christopher Eccleston, got through 2-3 seasons of David Tennant and would have kept going but Prime lost their streaming rights so I gave up.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-04-16, 20:56

Floyd Robertson wrote:A couple of years ago I started watching the reboot that started with Christopher Eccleston, got through 2-3 seasons of David Tennant and would have kept going but Prime lost their streaming rights so I gave up.

Do you get the BBC or BBC America? I think it’s on there, but not entirely sure. My brother and his family love the series. I’ve never seen it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-04-16, 21:26

Floyd Robertson wrote:A couple of years ago I started watching the reboot that started with Christopher Eccleston, got through 2-3 seasons of David Tennant and would have kept going but Prime lost their streaming rights so I gave up.

Prime losing it is what also stopped me IIRC. I was on a long break from it at the time though
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-03, 14:10

First a reboot of the David Tennet doctor, now the Matt Smith doctor.  Since Disney bought it Doctor Who has jumped the shark
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down