Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia Police Pull Over and Search Delaware State Team Bus for Narcotics

5 posters

Go down

Georgia Police Pull Over and Search Delaware State Team Bus for Narcotics  Empty Georgia Police Pull Over and Search Delaware State Team Bus for Narcotics

Post by Turtleneck Fri 13 May 2022 - 16:45

I wonder how often they pull over and search team busses traveling to and from competition. Oh, that's right, Delaware State is a HBCU.

The bus was stopped for 30 to 45 minutes, Jenkins said. At one point, a deputy stepped onto the bus holding a gift-wrapped box and summoned the person whose name was on it – senior Aniya Aiken, who happens to be from Decatur, Georgia.

Aiken was asked where she received the package, Jenkins said. It was from family members who’d seen the team play at Kennesaw State. Asked what was inside, Aiken said she was told by her aunt not to open the gift until she got back to campus.

"He said ‘You accepted something and you don’t know what it is?’ " Jenkins said, and the deputy was told again it was a gift to be opened later.

The deputy returned to the cargo bay with the gift, which was then opened.

Does this guy interrogate every family member who gives him a gift? That quote was a clincher for me.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/college/lacrosse/2022/05/10/delaware-state-lacrosse-team-charter-bus-stopped-searched-in-georgia/9713909002/?fbclid=IwAR3nrYl_isG3EsAB5b7mOUrA4nEiCdyBAvmqOe3n1Oe-s9zuPRvQzqh6CZM

Last edited by Turtleneck on Fri 13 May 2022 - 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Georgia Police Pull Over and Search Delaware State Team Bus for Narcotics  Empty Re: Georgia Police Pull Over and Search Delaware State Team Bus for Narcotics

Post by Cameron Fri 13 May 2022 - 18:26

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Georgia Police Pull Over and Search Delaware State Team Bus for Narcotics  Empty Re: Georgia Police Pull Over and Search Delaware State Team Bus for Narcotics

Post by DWags Fri 13 May 2022 - 19:04

Turtleneck wrote:I wonder how often they pull over and search team busses traveling to and from competition. Oh, that's right, Delaware State is a HBCU.

The bus was stopped for 30 to 45 minutes, Jenkins said. At one point, a deputy stepped onto the bus holding a gift-wrapped box and summoned the person whose name was on it – senior Aniya Aiken, who happens to be from Decatur, Georgia.

Aiken was asked where she received the package, Jenkins said. It was from family members who’d seen the team play at Kennesaw State. Asked what was inside, Aiken said she was told by her aunt not to open the gift until she got back to campus.

"He said ‘You accepted something and you don’t know what it is?’ " Jenkins said, and the deputy was told again it was a gift to be opened later.

The deputy returned to the cargo bay with the gift, which was then opened.

Does this guy interrogate every family member who gives him a gift? That quote was a clincher for me.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/college/lacrosse/2022/05/10/delaware-state-lacrosse-team-charter-bus-stopped-searched-in-georgia/9713909002/?fbclid=IwAR3nrYl_isG3EsAB5b7mOUrA4nEiCdyBAvmqOe3n1Oe-s9zuPRvQzqh6CZM

Holy shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 13 May 2022 - 21:42

"Before entering the motorcoach, the deputies were not aware that this school was historically Black or aware of the race or the occupants due to the height of the vehicle and tint of the windows," (Liberty County Sheriff William) Bowman said.

I don't think this quote helps their cause.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 13 May 2022 - 21:56

Sheriff is a black guy.
I think they saw a bus full of college kids and went with the odds one was carrying pot. Still shit.
Just fucking go catch a murderer or something you assholes.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Cameron, DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 13 May 2022 - 22:19

Nordic wrote:

"Before entering the motorcoach, the deputies were not aware that this school was historically Black or aware of the race or the occupants due to the height of the vehicle and tint of the windows," (Liberty County Sheriff William) Bowman said.

I don't think this quote helps their cause.

Well, according to body cam video, they became aware of that before they started searching.

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Sheriff is a black guy.
I think they saw a bus full of college kids and went with the odds one was carrying pot. Still shit.
Just fucking go catch a murderer or something you assholes.

"If there is anything in y’all’s luggage, we’re probably gonna find it, OK? I’m not looking for a little bit of marijuana but I’m pretty sure you guys’ chaperones are probably gonna be disappointed in you if we find any."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down