Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread

+12
GRR Spartan
aualum06
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
Motown Spartan
PennSpartan
Floyd Robertson
Trapper Gus
Turtleneck
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-02-25, 10:02

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:Gerrymandering is an excuse. If you're dumb enough to vote for whatever mental zombie they put up just because they have a "D" or an "R" next to their name then you should have your voting rights taken away and you should be lobotomized because you are too stupid to live.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up people!

Don't try to make this a "D or R" issue. There's no equivalent to Marjorie on the other side, nor are there equivalents to Trump, Santos, Boebert, Gaetz, etc. Today's Republican Party rewards the stupid and crazy.

But there are democrats that want to do things that are wildly successful and popular in other countries. They’re just as crazy :( #bothsidez
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread

Post by Turtleneck 2023-02-25, 11:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:How in the red hell did this crazy woman get elected? Were there seriously 170K people who voted for her? Maybe Trump was right? Maybe there is election fraud in Georgia? I don't view humanity particularly favorably and even I can't believe there's that many stupid people in Georgia. Good god, we need to drop a nuke on that district and never look back.
my wife is from Georgia, we got married in Georgia (almost) 29 years ago, lots of family there..

I've spent a ton of time in Georgia over the years. It's a great state, but if you've ever been to rural north Georgia, it's a special place (I don't mean that in a good way). Even then, her district had to be heavily gerrymandered to still be able to elect her.

I'm sorry to hear that, Bob. That must have been traumatic. Maybe try talking to a therapist or something.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-02-25, 11:03

Stupid mobile

Last edited by AvgMSUJoe on 2023-02-25, 11:05; edited 1 time in total
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-02-25, 11:04

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
my wife is from Georgia, we got married in Georgia (almost) 29 years ago, lots of family there..

I've spent a ton of time in Georgia over the years. It's a great state, but if you've ever been to rural north Georgia, it's a special place (I don't mean that in a good way). Even then, her district had to be heavily gerrymandered to still be able to elect her.

I'm sorry to hear that, Bob. That must have been traumatic. Maybe try talking to a therapist or something.
tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread - Page 3 4113017228
I heard he was a hard-core (re: creepy) B52's groupie.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-02-25, 11:18

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You might be onto something, but given it's Bob, it's more likely to be REM. Holy shit, Bob really does post in a way I would expect Michael Stipe to post on an Internet college sports message board. OMG. Bob is Michael Stipe. How did it take this long for us to figure this out?

Also, since Bob is so familiar with Georgia, I bet DJT called him to find 11K+ votes, too. Many people say Bob is good at finding votes (and delicious taco joints).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-02-26, 11:52

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:Gerrymandering is an excuse. If you're dumb enough to vote for whatever mental zombie they put up just because they have a "D" or an "R" next to their name then you should have your voting rights taken away and you should be lobotomized because you are too stupid to live.

Don't try to make this a "D or R" issue. There's no equivalent to Marjorie on the other side, nor are there equivalents to Trump, Santos, Boebert, Gaetz, etc. Today's Republican Party rewards the stupid and crazy.
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

You are deluding yourself.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-02-26, 12:09

TravelinMan wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

As PJ O’Rourke (RIP) , a conservative pundit, once stated…

I’m voting for Hillary even though I think she is crazy. She is crazy within normal parameters compared to Trump.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-02-26, 12:10

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

B-52’s > REM
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-02-26, 12:33

TravelinMan wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Name names then. Who do you think is comparable to your Gaetz’s, Gosar’s, Greene’s, etc?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-02-26, 13:05

I remember when being opposed to the Iraqi war got people tagged as anti American peices of shit. 

In 2023 you have people in the Republican Party openly rooting for Russian and against our Allies. And they have a TON of support.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Trapper Gus and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-02-26, 18:14

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: my wife is from Georgia, we got married in Georgia (almost) 29 years ago, lots of family there..

It's a good state.

It gave Democrats a majority in the US Senate which is more than we can say for some of the enlightened northern states.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-02-26, 18:17

Turtleneck wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

You might be onto something, but given it's Bob, it's more likely to be REM. Holy shit, Bob really does post in a way I would expect Michael Stipe to post on an Internet college sports message board. OMG. Bob is Michael Stipe. How did it take this long for us to figure this out?

Also, since Bob is so familiar with Georgia, I bet DJT called him to find 11K+ votes, too. Many people say Bob is good at finding votes (and delicious taco joints).
not Michael Stipe and I'll go with Drivin' n Cryin' as the best band from Georgia.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-02-27, 11:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Name names then. Who do you think is comparable to your Gaetz’s, Gosar’s, Greene’s, etc?

While we’re all here we’re you going to name some names or are we going to just use the imaginary liberals hiding under your bed at night
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-02-27, 12:16

While we’re all here we’re you going to name some names or are we going to just use the imaginary liberals hiding under your bed at night

tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread - Page 3 Fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Fnewsfeed%2F001%2F535%2F091%2Fd97
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-02-27, 12:22

Because it’s simply false. You want the two sides to be just as bad as each other so badly that you’ve convinced yourself it’s true even though it so plainly isn’t.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-27, 12:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Because it’s simply false. You want the two sides to be just as bad as each other so badly that you’ve convinced yourself it’s true even though it so plainly isn’t.

There are people in Congress with a "D" next to their name which one could call out for their policy choices, if one doesn't like those choices, however, it would be more difficult to find any who are talking about "Jewish Space Lazers".
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-02-27, 12:29

Trapper Gus wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Because it’s simply false. You want the two sides to be just as bad as each other so badly that you’ve convinced yourself it’s true even though it so plainly isn’t.

There are people in Congress with a "D" next to their name which one could call out for their policy choices, if one doesn't like those choices, however, it would be more difficult to find any who are talking about "Jewish Space Lazers".
and how about the 'pro-life' christians who celebrate mass shootings by posing with assault rifles and wearing assault rifle lapel pins.

yeah, but.. sure, AOC is a little radical wanting everyone to have access to affordable healthcare.. scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe, Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-02-27, 12:34

Come on libtards, don’t you know that the quality of your healthcare is and always should be tied to the profitability of your employer??
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-27, 12:37

Motown Spartan wrote:Come on libtards, don’t you know that the quality of your healthcare is and always should be tied to the profitability of your employer??

You mean the more profitable the employer is equals lower quality of healthcare to create higher profits?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-02-27, 12:44

Trapper Gus wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:Come on libtards, don’t you know that the quality of your healthcare is and always should be tied to the profitability of your employer??

You mean the more profitable the employer is equals lower quality of healthcare to create higher profits?

Tax deduction.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-02-27, 15:47

Motown Spartan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Tax deduction.
That was the good old days... when there were pensions and full health coverage and tuition reimbursement....

MAGA with the tax rates pre reagan.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-02-28, 11:54

I head that Marge Three-Toed Greene is whining that someone approached in a store or a restaurant and said some things to her?

tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread - Page 3 502811600 tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread - Page 3 502811600 tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-02-28, 12:08

TravelinMan wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

STOP THE STEAL
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-28, 21:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I head that Marge Three-Toed Greene is whining that someone approached in a store or a restaurant and said some things to her?

tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread - Page 3 502811600 tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread - Page 3 502811600 tOfficial “Peach Tree Dish” thread - Page 3 502811600

[tw]1630602804816666629[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-01, 09:48

I saw someone refer to MTG's session plan as "Rednexit." I LOLered.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Cameron and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-05-18, 16:08

[tw]1659192507702427651[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3