Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzo on the Tunnel

+22
Jake from State Farm
Rick Saunders
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
MrMojoRisin
InTenSity
AvgMSUJoe
MSU addict
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Heat Miser
aualum06
Pervis Muldoon
Nordic
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Trapper Gus
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
DWags
26 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 2 Empty Re: Izzo on the Tunnel

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-19, 16:54

[tw]1594042773069594624[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2022-11-19, 17:24

I’m available to consult them on how to fix this. It Is clear they need some help.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2022-11-19, 17:31

Also, free the Spartan 8.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-19, 17:45

steveschneider wrote:Also, free the Spartan 8.

They could have helped today.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-28, 14:01

[tw]1597301760867328000[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 14:09

Us not allowing those five kids to practice tells me all I want to know about what kind of statement MSU is going to make. I fear once again, we’re gonna get down on bended me and begged forgiveness from our arrogant masters. Fuck them

I would give a month salary if we had one person in our administration come out and reference, the Penn State trouble, the Illinois trouble the planting of the flag at Ohio State and say “ why don’t we keep pretending that school doesn’t ask for shit like this”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, steveschneider and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2022-11-28, 14:13

DWags wrote:Us not allowing those five kids to practice tells me all I want to know about what kind of statement MSU is going to make. I fear once again, we’re gonna get down on bended me and begged forgiveness from our arrogant masters. Fuck them

I would give a month salary if we had one person in our administration come out and reference, the Penn State trouble, the Illinois trouble the planting of the flag at Ohio State and say “ why don’t we keep pretending that school doesn’t ask for shit like this”

You’ve done tremendous work on Spartan twitter and I’m a fan.  I predict we take the high road. If I were the kids in the Spartan I’d look into law suits against the Big Ten or UofM Going off Lynn Hennings tweet about the secret service guy he knows and what he told him there sounds like there was security concerns. If I were in the Spartan 8 id play up the self defense and felt threatened aspect. As for our school the best revenge is to just beat them.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Other Teams Pursuing That and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-28, 15:00

https://bigten.org/news/2022/11/28/general-big-ten-conference-official-statement.aspx
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-28, 15:01

ROSEMONT, lll. — The Big Ten Conference has thoroughly reviewed the postgame altercations between the Michigan State University and the University of Michigan football teams at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Michigan, on October 29, 2022.

The conference determined that during the postgame, seven Michigan State University football student-athletes participated in the hitting, kicking or using of their helmet to strike University of Michigan student-athletes. One additional Michigan State University student-athlete was involved in the incident, but it is inconclusive as to whether he actively participated in the physical altercation.

A Michigan State University football staff member was involved in a separate sportsmanship matter, which was in violation of the Big Ten Conference Sportsmanship Policy.

The conference has concluded that the University of Michigan did not meet the standards of the Big Ten Conference Football Game Management Manual policy. The policy requires the conference member institution game host to provide adequate protection for personnel of both home and visiting teams when entering and leaving playing arenas.

Members of both teams did not represent the level of sportsmanship that is expected from the Big Ten Conference and its member institutions.

“The Big Ten Conference has a standard of excellence both academically and athletically that has been built over 127 years,” stated Big Ten Conference Commissioner Kevin Warren. “Our standards require that our student-athletes, coaches and staff members represent the conference, and their member institutions, with the highest level of decorum and sportsmanship. We are taking disciplinary action and will continue to work with our member institutions to strengthen their gameday procedures and ensure our honored traditions.”

To respect the integrity of the investigation by the University of Michigan Division of Public Safety and Security (UMDPSS), the conference deferred its initial findings and disciplinary action until their investigation was complete. The conference is grateful to the University of Michigan and Michigan State University for their transparent collaboration with law enforcement and the conference, and for the methodical investigation completed by UMDPSS.

The conference will review additional evidence as it becomes available, and take further action as needed.

The Big Ten Conference is imposing the following disciplinary action:

University of Michigan
Disciplinary Action:
In accordance with the protocol outlined in the Big Ten Conference Football Game Management Manual policy, a public reprimand is issued to the University of Michigan.

The conference has concluded that the University of Michigan did not meet the standards of the Big Ten Conference Football Game Management Manual policy. The policy requires the conference member institution game host to provide adequate protection for personnel of both home and visiting teams when entering and leaving playing arenas.

Michigan State University
Fine:
$ 100,000.00

Disciplinary Action:
Four games from the incident date, plus the first eight games of the 2023 season.
Student-Athlete: Khary Crump, Cornerback, # 14

Four games from the incident date. Michigan State University self-imposed suspension is sufficient and has been completed.
Student-Athlete: Itayvion “Tank” Brown, Defensive End, # 19
Student-Athlete: Angelo Grose, Safety, # 15
Student-Athlete: Justin White, Cornerback, # 30
Student-Athlete: Jacoby Windmon, Linebacker, # 4
Student-Athlete: Brandon Wright, Defensive End, #26
Student-Athlete: Zion Young, Defensive End, #18

Michigan State University self-imposed suspension is sufficient and has been completed.
Student-Athlete: Malcolm Jones, Safety, # 36

Sufficiently addressed by Michigan State University
Football staff member

# # #
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2022-11-28, 15:11

I'm guessing Crump will announce his transfer tomorrow.Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 2 1966794946 "Public reprimand" Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 2 1966794946Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 2 1966794946Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 2 1966794946
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-11-28, 15:15

I'd be a Mel Tucker fan for life if he would say, "Here's an extra hundred grand," and then go punch Gemon Green in the face.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-11-28, 15:15

After 3 incidents, I don't know how the conference doesn't fine u of m $250,000 for lack of institutional control.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus, I.B. Fine and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-28, 15:16

I'm shocked UM even got a public reprimand. Would easily add them to any civil case now. Doubt they want that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-28, 15:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:After 3 incidents, I don't know how the conference doesn't fine u of m $250,000 for lack of institutional control.

Fair point. Plus planting a flag on OSU's field isn't exactly great sportsmanship. Or starting a fight in a hand shake line.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2022-11-28, 15:20

I hope Crump tweets something like "I'll be a Spartan Dawg forever, but I'm not sitting out 8 more games because of those assholes. So I'm announcing my transfer out of the B1G. Go Green."
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 15:36

Congratulations to the University of Michigan for making what was already a shitty MSU season even worse.  4 game suspensions for all Personal fouls which are not punches now should be expected and 12 game suspensuons if a punch is thrown should now be expected if it is a opposing player during a UofM football game. /s

How does the real issue, UofM's lack of control of their players entering the tunnel, turn into a fine to MSU?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2022-11-28, 15:53

"
The conference has concluded that the University of Michigan did not meet the standards of the Big Ten Conference Football Game Management Manual policy. The policy requires the conference member institution game host to provide adequate protection for personnel of both home and visiting teams when entering and leaving playing arenas."

To my point above if I'm any of the Spartan 8 I'd go forth saying I felt threatened and unsafe and acted in my own self defense. The University of Michigan failed to provide adequate protection.

This all could have been avoided if the school had safer protocols regarding the tunnel and if UofM practiced better sportsmanship.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

DWags, Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-11-28, 16:34

Seems like Tucker/Haller knew what they were doing by keeping the suspended players off the field for 4 games (fair punishment or not)
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 16:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Seems like Tucker/Haller knew what they were doing by keeping the suspended players off the field for 4 games (fair punishment or not)

Or tB1G just make the announced punishment fit what had already occurred.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-11-28, 17:04

Well handled MSU :eyeroll:
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-11-28, 17:10

Izzo knows what's up

[tw]1597350962037129216?t=5tb5LsXSbKDtpUSjivWq_Q&s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe, Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus, Nordic and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-11-28, 17:13

aualum06 wrote:Izzo knows what's up

[tw]1597350962037129216?t=5tb5LsXSbKDtpUSjivWq_Q&s=19[/tw]

Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 2 3493939353
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 17:28

Fuck Michigan State. Administration and a football team can be Michigan’s bitch, but I never will. fuck them all, every last one of them, except Izzo.

If Mel Tucker wants my respect right now, and I know he doesn’t need it, or if he wants the respect of the parents of those kids, he would get up in front of a microphone and say” I will not bring my football team back to Ann Arbor unless I have the assurance of the University of Michigan of the Ann Arbor police department of the University of Michigan‘s administration, and of the Big Ten that my team will not be harassed or degraded or ever put in the danger they were put in walking into that tunnel. I personally was assaulted, and I notice the Big Ten has not mentioned that. Going forward I would like to say fuck you to the University of Michigan. I’ll see you in 320 days. “
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, I.B. Fine and aualum06 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 17:48

DWags wrote:Fuck Michigan State. Administration and a football team can be Michigan’s bitch, but I never well fuck them all every last one of them, except Izzo.

If Mel Tucker wants my respect right now, and I know he doesn’t need it, or if he wants the respect of the parents of those kids, he would get up in front of a microphone and say” I will not bring my football team back to Ann Arbor unless I have the assurance of the University of Michigan of the Ann Arbor police department of the University of Michigan‘s administration, and of the Big Ten that my team will not be harassed or degraded or ever put in the danger they were put in walking into that tunnel. I personally was assaulted, and I notice the Big Ten has not mentioned that. Going forward I would like to say fuck you to the University of Michigan. I’ll see you in 320 days. “

Fuck the B1G also.

Clearly the cause of this was the taunting by UofM players and UofM's total lack of control of their players to follow the UofM policies with regard to tunnel procedures.

It is a bull shit response from tB1G with less than a hand slap to those at fault, UofM, and a 2 by 4 to the head of those not at fault, MSU. The fine should have been on UofM for lack of proper control of the tunnel and for their players unsportsman like conduct on the field after the game and particularity for their players not following proper protocol when the entered the tunnel before they were supposed to.

MSU is playing the PR battle as well as it can, since the Blue Wall was ready to rape MSU if any resistance was shown.

I cannot imagine the level of self control Tucker has shown, unlike Howard. Tucker could have easily played the race card, but for the long term good, did not.

MSU has Izzo defending it, which is, I suspect, by design, as he has a reputation and history which will be more difficult for the antiMSU thugs to attack.

This B1G "ruling" and "statement" is total bull shit.

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic, Jake from State Farm and aualum06 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-11-28, 17:51

DWags wrote:Fuck Michigan State. Administration and a football team can be Michigan’s bitch, but I never well fuck them all every last one of them, except Izzo.

I was disappointed with Tucker's reaction, but that recent Washington Post article made me understand his choice. He doesn't think black coaches can afford to be controversial.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 18:11

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I was disappointed with Tucker's reaction, but that recent Washington Post article made me understand his choice.  He doesn't think black coaches can afford to be controversial.  

But it’s completely antithetical to what he wants.  He absolutely acquiesced to exactly what Jim Harbaugh wanted.  Not one push back. Just yes sir and thanks. Had we played them the 5th game of the season we’d have lost those players for 7 games.  Harbaugh so totally fucked US.   Massive respect for him right now. The day we got 100K in fines he was laughing about a flag planting.  Possibly the best coach we’ve seen in the big ten.  He’s completely bf’ed both his rivals.  Hell of a week for him. Hats off.

I forget, was it Bobby night that said” if rape is in evitable, just sit back and take it”? Obviously one of the dumbest things anybody ever could utter. However, I don’t know how to describe what MSU just did.  There is absolutely no fight at all in us.

Last edited by DWags on 2022-11-28, 18:21; edited 2 times in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 18:12

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I was disappointed with Tucker's reaction, but that recent Washington Post article made me understand his choice. He doesn't think black coaches can afford to be controversial.

I would amend that to "he knows what White Privilege" is and knows he must not react in any way that can be used against himself or MSU.

There was a study of how the race of the head coach affects the penalties called on a football team at the collegiate level, and to no surprise more penalties are called on teams with African American head coaches. If Tucker pushed back on this it would likely be worse for MSU on the field.

Izzo has his back, which is the best we can hope for, and those really following the story know that tB1G accouncement is total bull shit.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 18:14

DWags wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

But it’s completely antithetical to what he wants. He absolutely acquiesced to exactly what Jim Harbaugh wanted. Not one push back. Just yes sir and thanks. Had we played them the 5th game of the season we’d have lost those players for 7 games. Harbaugh so totally fucked US. Massive respect for him right now. The day we got 100K in fines he was laughing about a flag planting. Possibly the best coach we’ve seen in the big ten. He’s completely bf’ed both his rivals. Hell of a week for him. Hats off.

Agree with the emotion, disagree with the analysis.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 18:19

Trapper Gus wrote:
DWags wrote:

But it’s completely antithetical to what he wants.  He absolutely acquiesced to exactly what Jim Harbaugh wanted.  Not one push back. Just yes sir and thanks. Had we played them the 5th game of the season we’d have lost those players for 7 games.  Harbaugh so totally fucked US.   Massive respect for him right now. The day we got 100K in fines he was laughing about a flag planting.  Possibly the best coach we’ve seen in the big ten.  He’s completely bf’ed both his rivals.  Hell of a week for him. Hats off.  

I love how Tucker is going out of his way to help young black coaches. I guess I’ll take a deep breath and let you explain to me what he’s doing here as far as teaching the young kids on his staff a lesson. Because I am miss interpreting the lesson he’s teaching. Don’t fight white privilege? Don’t fight the establishment? Please don’t fight it because we’re black? Whats you read on it? I’m very interested in everybody’s read on this.

If we are starting out with the premise that we were 100% in the wrong on this , I’ll go along with him being well measured and even with his discipline. But if we are even considered 70% in the wrong and 30% goes to them then tell me what lesson was learned here?

Last edited by DWags on 2022-11-28, 18:24; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-28, 18:23

DWags wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I was disappointed with Tucker's reaction, but that recent Washington Post article made me understand his choice.  He doesn't think black coaches can afford to be controversial.  

I forget, was it Bobby night that said” if rape is in evitable, just sit back and take it”? Obviously one of the dumbest things anybody ever could utter. However, I don’t know how to describe what MSU just did.  There is absolutely no fight at all in us.

Day drinking or Happy Hour?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-11-28, 18:39

Trapper Gus wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I would amend that to "he knows what White Privilege" is and knows he must not react in any way that can be used against himself or MSU.

There was a study of how the race of the head coach affects the penalties called on a football team at the collegiate level, and to no surprise more penalties are called on teams with African American head coaches. If Tucker pushed back on this it would likely be worse for MSU on the field.

Izzo has his back, which is the best we can hope for, and those really following the story know that tB1G accouncement is total bull shit.

White privilege is another counterproductive marketing term from the left, because many poor and working-class white people don't feel privileged - even if they are. Without using that term, the article and Mel's advice to other black coaches made the same point in a stronger and more effective way.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 18:46

DWags wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I love how Tucker is going out of his way to help young black coaches. I guess I’ll take a deep breath and let you explain to me what he’s doing here as far as teaching the young kids on his staff a lesson. Because I am miss interpreting the lesson he’s teaching. Don’t fight white privilege? Don’t fight the establishment? Please don’t fight it because we’re black? Whats you read on it? I’m very interested in everybody’s read on this.

If we are starting out with the premise that we were 100% in the wrong on this , I’ll go along with him being well measured and even with his discipline. But if we are even considered 70% in the wrong and 30% goes to them then tell me what lesson was learned here?

I think you nailed it. White Privilege is a fact of life. Every day we see some innocent black kid being gunned down by the police. Tucker knows this and he knows he has to ingrain this in his players and coaches. He knows they must accept this if they are to succeed as a minority in a White culture.

btw - the situation sucks, White Privilege, but railling against it for Tucker, is counter productive.

FWIW MSU is 100% in the right, but few believe that, so it just doesn't matter. No action MSU could have taken was going to change the narrative.

MSU & Tucker have been in PR damage control mode, in which the quicker this is resolved the better. They probably pushed by in the B1G offices, likely why UofM was Reprimanded.

MSU is using Izzo to push the reality of the situation out into PR world, with some effect.

Meanwhile, UofM has been branded in the B1G as a thug program out of control, thus the push back from the Illinois coach. We will see what comes out of the "unwarrented" flag plant.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-11-28, 18:56

DWags wrote:Fuck Michigan State. Administration and a football team can be Michigan’s bitch, but I never will. fuck them all, every last one of them, except Izzo.

You'll enjoy the video...

Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 18:57

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

White privilege is another counterproductive marketing term from the left, because many poor and working-class white people don't feel privileged - even if they are. Without using that term, the article and Mel's advice to other black coaches made the same point in a stronger and more effective way.

Sure, the term has been given a false narrative by the right, but those poor white people do know the reality that they are treated better than the minorities, and some of them bask in that.

Tucker cannot use those terms again because it would be counterproductive. He has to teach it without saying it, as if it came out he was saying it the White people would lable him.as angry. Jacky Robinson situtation.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 19:01

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don’t think I’m wrong. Name a better coach in the last decade. Meyer?

But you know, I’m 61, most of my life as a Spartan, msu football has been Michigans bitch. I had a respite when Dantonio was here. Even when he lost, we weren’t their bitch anymore. I cant take going back to that again. But what was it that Elton John said?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 19:07

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
DWags wrote:Fuck Michigan State. Administration and a football team can be Michigan’s bitch, but I never will. fuck them all,  every last one of them, except Izzo.

You'll enjoy the video...

Wow!  Go Green!

Still thinking that Izzo speaking out is the PR plan and he is saying what MSU wants said while protecting Tucket & MSU with plausible deniability.

Also like the "whisper campaign" against UofM ongoing with several coaches from several schools. Izzo is feeding into that brilliantly.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-11-28, 19:28; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 19:12

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I don’t think I’m wrong.  Name a better coach in the last decade.  Meyer?  

But you know, I’m 61, most of my life as a Spartan, msu football has been Michigans bitch.  I had a respite when Dantonio was here. Even when he lost, we weren’t their bitch anymore. I cant take going back to that again. But what was it that Elton John said?  

Dantonio, Meyer, others outside the B1G. Harbs has had trouble beating MSU, OSU & anyone in the top 10.

Harbs has one good season and you are shitting your pants, as someone older than you these things ebb and flow.  UofM was MSU's bitch from 1950 to 1968

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-11-28, 19:24; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2022-11-28, 19:17

Izzo is 100% right - what the fuck is a "reprimand."

How can the B1G determine "the University of Michigan did not meet the standards of the Big Ten Conference Football Game Management Manual policy" and not require them to correct it in anyway?

How about at a minimum how about requiring a plan of action to to correct a problem that has occurred on multiple occasions.

They fine one school for the actions of several players but not the school that had a duty to meet a written standard and if they had met that standard this would not have occurred. How does this make sense?

The B1G is a fucking joke.

Last edited by MSU addict on 2022-11-28, 19:27; edited 1 time in total
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Trapper Gus and I.B. Fine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 19:26

Trapper Gus wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don’t think I’m wrong. Name a better coach in the last decade. Meyer?

But you know, I’m 61, most of my life as a Spartan, msu football has been Michigans bitch. I had a respite when Dantonio was here. Even when he lost, we weren’t their bitch anymore. I cant take going back to that again. But what was it that Elton John said?

Dantonio, Meyer, others outside the B1G.

Harbs has one good season and you are shitting your pants, as someone older than you these things ebb and flow. UofM was MSU's bitch from 1950 to 1968

Shitting my pants? Nah. Pissed off we don’t have guys willing to fight back. Dantonio turned the tide after a loss. Wasn’t because he was white and had this advantage of “not being controversial “, it was because he refused to let uofm disrespect our university and his program.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 19:35

DWags wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Dantonio, Meyer, others outside the B1G.

Harbs has one good season and you are shitting your pants, as someone older than you these things ebb and flow.  UofM was MSU's bitch from 1950 to 1968

Shitting my pants?  Nah. Pissed off we don’t have guys willing to fight back.  Dantonio turned the tide after a loss. Wasn’t because he was white and had this advantage of “not being controversial “, it was because he refused to let uofm disrespect our university and his program.  

Well, it was because he was white that he could say what he said without racist pushback so not buying all you are selling.

As I recall Dantonio allowed one of his players to be suspended by UofM, for on the field play, so looks like a matter of degree.

Dantonio also didn't tell tB1G to pound salt when UofM attacked the Spartan players before the game or when one of the UofM players vandalized the field before a game.

I think you are having a selective memory, probably due to how angry you are.  I'm beyond pissed off too, but in this situation, though I wish Tucker had made it a one game suspension, which tB1G probably would have accepted. I don't fault him, or MSU, especially since I just watched Izzo reem tB1G & the Press a new one.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next