Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzo on the Tunnel

+22
Jake from State Farm
Rick Saunders
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
MrMojoRisin
InTenSity
AvgMSUJoe
MSU addict
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Heat Miser
aualum06
Pervis Muldoon
Nordic
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Trapper Gus
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
DWags
26 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 3 Empty Re: Izzo on the Tunnel

Post by Nordic 2022-11-28, 19:40

DWags wrote:I love how Tucker is going out of his way to help young black coaches. I guess I’ll take a deep breath and let you explain to me what he’s doing here as far as teaching the young kids on his staff a lesson. Because I am miss interpreting the lesson he’s teaching. Don’t fight white privilege? Don’t fight the establishment? Please don’t fight it because we’re black? Whats you read on it? I’m very interested in everybody’s read on this...

From WaPo article...

WaPo article on Tuck wrote:
He needs DuHart to know a Black man in this business has to do more, go harder, be better. This expectation is not always fair, but it’s the truth as Tucker has experienced it.

Last edited by Nordic on 2022-11-28, 19:43; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-28, 19:40

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Day drinking or Happy Hour?

I don’t think I’m wrong. Name a better coach in the last decade. Meyer?

But you know, I’m 61, most of my life as a Spartan, msu football has been Michigans bitch. I had a respite when Dantonio was here. Even when he lost, we weren’t their bitch anymore. I cant take going back to that again. But what was it that Elton John said?

Saturday Night's alright for fighting.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 19:44

Trapper Gus wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

You'll enjoy the video...

Wow!  Go Green!

Still thinking that Izzo speaking out is the PR plan and he is saying what MSU wants said while protecting Tucket & MSU with plausible deniability.

Also like the "whisper campaign" against UofM ongoing with several coaches from several schools. Izzo is feeding into that brilliantly.

That ain’t no whisper campaign. Don’t know where you’re getting “these whispers will hurt Michigan”. Never have, never will.

So I’d ask any of you. You’re the parents of the Spartan 8. Are you in favor of the way Izzo handled a response or Tucker. Your kid. Who worked a good ten years. Sweating pushing himself hitting the books, getting to college. He made one mistake. One.

“Oh goodness! thank you big ten. Thank you for penalizing my young man. Thank you Michigan too. We’re so sorry he did that”.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 19:46

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don’t think I’m wrong. Name a better coach in the last decade. Meyer?

But you know, I’m 61, most of my life as a Spartan, msu football has been Michigans bitch. I had a respite when Dantonio was here. Even when he lost, we weren’t their bitch anymore. I cant take going back to that again. But what was it that Elton John said?

Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 3 502811600 we’ll played, but wrong song.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 19:49

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:I love how Tucker is going out of his way to help young black coaches. I guess I’ll take a deep breath and let you explain to me what he’s doing here as far as teaching the young kids on his staff a lesson. Because I am miss interpreting the lesson he’s teaching. Don’t fight white privilege? Don’t fight the establishment? Please don’t fight it because we’re black? Whats you read on it? I’m very interested in everybody’s read on this...

From WaPo article...

WaPo article on Tuck wrote:
He needs DuHart to know a Black man in this business has to do more, go harder, be better. This expectation is not always fair, but it’s the truth as Tucker has experienced it.

How did he do more or work harder. I get your sentiment Nordic, but we disagree if it’s your thought that Tucker had to shut up and take it. I don’t see how that’s working harder or doing more. IMO you can do more and work harder without being someone’s push over.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 19:50

DWags wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Wow!  Go Green!

Still thinking that Izzo speaking out is the PR plan and he is saying what MSU wants said while protecting Tucket & MSU with plausible deniability.

Also like the "whisper campaign" against UofM ongoing with several coaches from several schools.  Izzo is feeding into that brilliantly.

That ain’t no whisper campaign. Don’t know where you’re getting “these whispers will hurt Michigan”. Never have, never will.  

So I’d ask any of you. You’re the parents of the Spartan 8.  Are you in favor of the way Izzo handled a response or Tucker. Your kid. Who worked a good ten years. Sweating pushing himself hitting the books, getting to college. He made one mistake.  One.

“Oh  goodness!  thank you big ten. Thank you for penalizing my young man.  Thank you Michigan too. We’re so sorry he did that”.  

Sorry but I am not able to empathize with a much younger than me African American.

They know a world that I don't.

As me, if it were my kid, I would be WTF did you put yourself in a situation where "the man" could fuck up your life like this?

I would be pissed at: me, for poor parenting; my kid; UofM; & Tucker, in that order.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-11-28, 20:18; edited 2 times in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 19:53

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

From WaPo article...

How did he do more or work harder.  I get your sentiment Nordic, but we disagree if it’s your thought that Tucker had to shut up and take it. I don’t see how that’s working harder or doing more. IMO you can do more and work harder without being someone’s push over.  

I am becoming convinced that you are unaware of what minorities face in this country.  Yes, Tucker has to keep his mouth shut, if he wants to get ahead, even when he sees blatantly unfair things happening to minorities.  That takes a lot of energy and self-control.

Furthermore, any public statement he makes that is critical of something will be twisted in the worst way by racists and even by people who are unaware that they are exhibiting racism.

If he said what Izzo said in that interview, he would be attacked as an "uppity" minority

This conversation is coming close to being a textbook example.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-11-28, 20:00; edited 4 times in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-11-28, 19:53

DWags wrote: But what was it that Elton John said?
Your candle burned out long ago, before your legend ever did....?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-11-28, 20:00

DWags wrote:Fuck Michigan State. Administration and a football team can be Michigan’s bitch, but I never will. fuck them all, every last one of them, except Izzo.

If Mel Tucker wants my respect right now, and I know he doesn’t need it, or if he wants the respect of the parents of those kids, he would get up in front of a microphone and say” I will not bring my football team back to Ann Arbor unless I have the assurance of the University of Michigan of the Ann Arbor police department of the University of Michigan‘s administration, and of the Big Ten that my team will not be harassed or degraded or ever put in the danger they were put in walking into that tunnel. I personally was assaulted, and I notice the Big Ten has not mentioned that. Going forward I would like to say fuck you to the University of Michigan. I’ll see you in 320 days. “

Fuck yes. I love angry Dwags
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 20:02

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-11-28, 20:10

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
DWags wrote:Fuck Michigan State. Administration and a football team can be Michigan’s bitch, but I never will. fuck them all, every last one of them, except Izzo.

If Mel Tucker wants my respect right now, and I know he doesn’t need it, or if he wants the respect of the parents of those kids, he would get up in front of a microphone and say” I will not bring my football team back to Ann Arbor unless I have the assurance of the University of Michigan of the Ann Arbor police department of the University of Michigan‘s administration, and of the Big Ten that my team will not be harassed or degraded or ever put in the danger they were put in walking into that tunnel. I personally was assaulted, and I notice the Big Ten has not mentioned that. Going forward I would like to say fuck you to the University of Michigan. I’ll see you in 320 days. “

You'll enjoy the video...

3:20 & especially the 3:50 marks Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 3 3493939353

If ya'll want to be pissed off. This is were you should direct your anger.

There is nothing Mel can say or do that that won't get twisted by our media. If he lashes out Iike Izzo, he's the angry black guy with a shitty record. If he had played those kids and before charges dropped/BIG announced these suspensions, he would be running a rouge program and playing thugs.

Get pissed at Harbaugh, Warde Manual, Solari/Charbonnet/Couch/the hundreds of other beat writers that have gobbled up this shit for years. But I'm not upset with how Tucker has handled it. He believes he has to more to be above board. It is the way he is going to run his program.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 20:11

Trapper Gus wrote:
DWags wrote:

So I’d ask any of you. You’re the parents of the Spartan 8.  Are you in favor of the way Izzo handled a response or Tucker. Your kid. Who worked a good ten years. Sweating pushing himself hitting the books, getting to college. He made one mistake.  One.

“Oh  goodness!  thank you big ten. Thank you for penalizing my young man.  Thank you Michigan too. We’re so sorry he did that”.  

Sorry but I am not able to empathize with a much younger than me African American.

As me, if it were my kid, I would be WTF did you put yourself in a situation where "the man" could fuck up your life like this?

I would be pissed at: my kid; UofM; & Tucker, in that order.

But as a parent, who did you think handled the response better?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-11-28, 20:17

My favorite part is Izzo saying "I'm not surprised. I've been here a lot of years and seen a lot of things"

Also fucking loved "why don't you write about it?" Pointing again "why don't you?"
I've been saying since this happened the narrative would have been completely different if Coach D was still in charge.

God damn good thing we still have at least one person with fucking balls at MSU.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-28, 20:22

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 3 502811600 we’ll played, but wrong song.

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 20:24

DWags wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I would be pissed at: my kid; UofM; & Tucker, in that order.

But as a parent, who did you think handled the response better?

I find nothing wrong with how MSU & Tucker have handled this. It sucks that tB1G and the media suck UofM dick, but all the frustration in the world doesn't fix that.

Izzo and others trusted people expressing frustration on the side is the best that can happen.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 20:27

duffy munn wrote:My favorite part is Izzo saying "I'm not surprised. I've been here a lot of years and seen a lot of things"

Also fucking loved "why don't you write about it?" Pointing again "why don't you?"
I've been saying since this happened the narrative would have been completely different if Coach D was still in charge.

God damn good thing we still have at least one person with fucking balls at MSU.

I disagree.

MSU was sucker punched by UofM, intentionally, likely, and Dantonio would have had to suspend those players.

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2022-11-28, 20:28

The basketball games this year should be interesting...
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 20:28

Trapper Gus wrote:
DWags wrote:

How did he do more or work harder.  I get your sentiment Nordic, but we disagree if it’s your thought that Tucker had to shut up and take it. I don’t see how that’s working harder or doing more. IMO you can do more and work harder without being someone’s push over.  

I am becoming convinced that you are unaware of what minorities face in this country.  Yes, Tucker has to keep his mouth shut, if he wants to get ahead, even when he sees blatantly unfair things happening to minorities.  That takes a lot of energy and self-control.

Furthermore, any public statement he makes that is critical of something will be twisted in the worst way by racists and even by people who are unaware that they are exhibiting racism.

If he said what Izzo said in that interview, he would be attacked as an "uppity" minority

Who would attack him? Don’t just say he’d get attacked without saying who would? Michigan fans? Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 3 502811600 fuck them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-11-28, 20:45

Trapper Gus wrote:
duffy munn wrote:My favorite part is Izzo saying "I'm not surprised. I've been here a lot of years and seen a lot of things"

I disagree.

MSU was sucker punched by UofM, intentionally, likely, and Dantonio would have had to suspend those players.

I'm not talking about the suspensions and agree Dantonio would probably ave done the same. I'm talking about sitting back and saying nothing to defend the kids and the program. Especially after the Harbaugh went off in the post game presser. Coach D's Tuesday presser would have been gold. ZERO chance he doesn't fire back
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-11-28, 20:58

Trapper Gus wrote:

I disagree.  

I'm not talking about the suspensions and agree Dantonio would probably ave done the same. I'm talking about  sitting back and saying nothing to defend the kids and the program. Especially after the Harbaugh went off in the post game presser. Coach D's Tuesday presser would have been gold. ZERO chance he doesn't fire back
InTenSity wrote:The basketball games this year should be interesting...

Yep. Izzo already hated U of M with the heat of a billions suns. Then he kinda had a soft spot for Beilein. Now this and Juwan who he pretends to respect but most certainly hates his guts.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-11-28, 21:15

DWags wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Who would attack him?   Don’t just say he’d get attacked without saying who would?  Michigan fans?   Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 3 502811600  fuck them.  

Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 3 294152859  media, public opinion, future bosses, etc. See my post above.  

And the takeaway from the WaPo article is not work harder (in this case). But be better/do more, even if it's not fair.  You might disagree with his approach, but do you really not get the point of the WaPo article was making (on his methodology)?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-11-28, 21:24

Agree that there’s no way tucker can say something remotely close to what izzo said and come away from it positively. This response, like having his bball team 5-2 was another izzo masterclass.

He is literally the face of the university and he came out swinging. Wish he mentioned more incidents that UofM has gotten away with, but he was fired up and probably didn’t plan this.
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-28, 21:46

He also called out the media. Like all of us do know that it exists but just for the record I went back to look at the headlines of March 5, 2000. Why did I look at that headline? Because I remember it clearly. It was the day after we beat Michigan 114 to 63. Mateen Cleaves set an assist record, we walk away the Big Ten champs headline of the Detroit Free Press news the next day?

MSU riots revisited one year later. One year? It was 11 months not even a year. Izzo knew the det news had that in the can and we’re ready to use it when needed.

So they did a one year retrospective, but it was only 11 months later, and it just happened to be one day after March 4, 2000. When we beat Michigan 51 points.

Weird coincidence? Hey?

“You write something “. You write something “

He fucking nailed it

3/5/2000

Izzo on the Tunnel  - Page 3 152b2c10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-11-28, 21:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Agree that there’s no way tucker can say something remotely close to what izzo said and come away from it positively. This response, like having his bball team 5-2 was another izzo masterclass.

He is literally the face of the university and he came out swinging. Wish he mentioned more incidents that UofM has gotten away with, but he was fired up and probably didn’t plan this.

He mentioned that he just found out about the fine so he definitely didn't plan it. We all know he will speak his mind and will never duck a question. We can also be pretty sure he's had this opinion since day one.

Also props to Fred Heuman for asking the question. I think Izzo respects Uncle Fred.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-28, 22:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Agree that there’s no way tucker can say something remotely close to what izzo said and come away from it positively. This response, like having his bball team 5-2 was another izzo masterclass.

No.

It was perfect.

From.the heart, tempered with reason, and truthful.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-29, 01:02

So a staffer that was disciplined was done so for a tweet. Tweet was later deleted. So this is complete speculation. But I’m guessing that the tweet was not anything positive about uofm and their security and their actions after the game. Again to speculating, if that is so, we know the staff is upset about how they were treated at that game. Yet, they’re going to be silent about it, while players on their team suffered for game suspensions.

[tw]1597463859366809600?s=46&t=bOJ0nNzOYsMcLJx9ZfNu7Q[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-11-29, 02:13

I’d also like to say it also seems like no one really cares about this besides hardcore msu and uofm fans, the media, and obviously the two programs. Football players scuffled in the tunnel like a month ago. Some perspective could do us all good.
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-11-29, 02:33

Holy shit I’ve gotta stop browsing the rcmb in general, but especially about this topic. Fucking bat shit crazy. Do people really believe some of the shit they say there? Getting outside may be a good idea but I guess it’s winter in MI.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-11-29, 03:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I’d also like to say it also seems like no one really cares about this besides hardcore msu and uofm fans, the media, and obviously the two programs. Football players scuffled in the tunnel like a month ago. Some perspective could do us all good.

Well, one of the people who really cares brought charges and is manipulating the legal system for relative gain. That is something nobody should be low key about because it entirely corrupts the judicial system.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-11-29, 05:49

Haven't felt like typing it all out, but since the night of the altercation,  UM and the media have been up front with some racist dog whistling.

Yes, the altercation was some black dudes going at it. Since then, it's been all gasping and pearl-clutching with a strong helping of racist insinuations from UM and the media. Using words like "jumped", I've seen/heard "thugs" thrown around.. a black head coach who has a penchant for gold chains, fancy cars and swagger vs the khaki-wearing Savior from the "Harvard of the Midwest ".

I could go on.. but I won't. Loved Izzo's take, by the way. That's my guy right there and, yes, he's being the unofficial spokesperson for MSU because he can be. Love it.

Also, I think Tuck can (and will) play this like a drum when given the chance. When sitting in a recruit's living room, who do you think has a young black recruits back? The guy who knowingly sends expendable players into a tunnel to start some shit or the coach who knows what it's like to have to keep your hands on the steering wheel and out of your pockets when they're near a cop?

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2022-11-29, 07:00; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-11-29, 06:57

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I’d also like to say it also seems like no one really cares about this besides hardcore msu and uofm fans, the media, and obviously the two programs. Football players scuffled in the tunnel like a month ago. Some perspective could do us all good.

Well, one of the people who really cares brought charges and is manipulating the legal system for relative gain. That is something nobody should be low key about because it entirely corrupts the judicial system.

That doesn’t sound new, unfortunately.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-11-29, 07:28

Can you cite other times with fanboy prosecutors used the judicial system to punish a rival? I’ll wait, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2022-11-29, 07:45

Reddit seems full SLS fans. Go read through the Tom Izzo thread in /cfb.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-29, 08:10

So, a staffer was reprimanded for a tweet (after the game) which was unsportsmanlike?

Planting a flag on the O at midfield is OK though.
Or saying Franklin was “whining”. Also OK.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-29, 08:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Haven't felt like typing it all out, but since the night of the altercation,  UM and the media have been up front with some racist dog whistling.

Yes, the altercation was some black dudes going at it. Since then, it's been all gasping and pearl-clutching with a strong helping of racist insinuations from UM and the media. Using words like "jumped", I've seen/heard "thugs" thrown around.. a black head coach who has a penchant for gold chains, fancy cars and swagger vs the khaki-wearing Savior from the "Harvard of the Midwest ".

I could go on.. but I won't. Loved Izzo's take, by the way. That's my guy right there and, yes, he's being the unofficial spokesperson for MSU because he can be. Love it.

Also, I think Tuck can (and will) play this like a drum when given the chance. When sitting in a recruit's living room, who do you think has a young black recruits back? The guy who knowingly sends expendable players into a tunnel to start some shit or the coach who knows what it's like to have to keep your hands on the steering wheel and out of your pockets when they're near a cop?

This is what Tucker has been trying to avoid in public. If he said anything critical the dog whistles would increase in volume, which sucks but it is what it is.

No mention of the thuggish behavior on the UofM side?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-29, 08:15

DWags wrote:He also called out the media. Like all of us do know that it exists but just for the record I went back to look at the headlines of March 5, 2000. Why did I look at that headline? Because I remember it clearly. It was the day after we beat Michigan 114 to 63. Mateen Cleaves set an assist record, we walk away the Big Ten champs headline of the Detroit Free Press news the next day?

MSU riots revisited one year later. One year? It was 11 months not even a year. Izzo knew the det news had that in the can and we’re ready to use it when needed.

So they did a one year retrospective, but it was only 11 months later, and it just happened to be one day after March 4, 2000. When we beat Michigan 51 points.

Weird coincidence? Hey?

“You write something “. You write something “

He fucking nailed it

3/5/2000

Above the fold on page one a retrospective story.  The editors should have been fired.  Above the fold, page one, is supposed to be breaking news.  This is something that should be in in section 5 of a Sunday Paper.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-29, 08:39

InTenSity wrote:The basketball games this year should be interesting...

Win in AA.

Then postgame, Izzo should say we were going to plant a flag on the M at midcourt and take a bunch of pictures, but we would have been fined and reprimanded by the Big Ten for unsportsmanlike conduct.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2022-11-29, 08:51

I’m into the Ghandi approach of passive non resistance and the best revenge is living a good life. Show up, play hard and exhibit great sportsmanship. Lead by example. You roll around in the mud with a pig the pig likes it and you end up muddy. Rise above the malarkey.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-29, 08:57

InTenSity wrote:Reddit seems full SLS fans. Go read through the Tom Izzo thread in /cfb.

What’s SLS fans?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-11-29, 09:04

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Reddit seems full SLS fans. Go read through the Tom Izzo thread in /cfb.

What’s SLS fans?

Guessing self loathing spartans
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

InTenSity and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next