Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How big is the “I don’t like him but I don’t think he should go to prison”, electorate?

5 posters

Go down

How big is the “I don’t like him but I don’t think he should go to prison”, electorate? Empty How big is the “I don’t like him but I don’t think he should go to prison”, electorate?

Post by kingstonlake 2023-07-13, 18:59

Because there is zero chance this goes to a jury before the general election.

So now the 24’ election basically comes down to a single issue. Not that policy debate means shit anyway…
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How big is the “I don’t like him but I don’t think he should go to prison”, electorate? Empty Re: How big is the “I don’t like him but I don’t think he should go to prison”, electorate?

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-07-13, 19:38

kingstonlake wrote:Because there is zero chance this goes to a jury before the general election.

So now the 24’ election basically comes down to a single issue. Not that policy debate means shit anyway…

Trump already speculated if he could pardon himself. He's going to drag these multitude of court cases out as long as possible.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How big is the “I don’t like him but I don’t think he should go to prison”, electorate? Empty Re: How big is the “I don’t like him but I don’t think he should go to prison”, electorate?

Post by tGreenWay 2023-07-13, 19:55

My guess is old guard official Washington really doesn’t want a former US president behind bars, and that’s likely a bipartisan contingent, regardless of their personal feelings for the asswad. Those to whom I’m referring are a part of the group closest to being the QOP’s mythological deep state.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-07-13, 19:59

tGreenWay wrote:My guess is old guard official Washington really doesn’t want a former US president behind bars, and that’s likely a bipartisan contingent, regardless of their personal feelings for the asswad. Those to whom I’m referring are a part of the group closest to being the QOP’s mythological deep state.

I kinda agree but part of my thinks they’d love to see his ass in jumpsuit. I sort of think we’re way beyond repair though. So chaos rules the day.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-13, 20:55

He hit his ceiling of disgusting miscreant christian filth in 2016.

As long as decent people turn out, and are allowed to vote/their votes are counted, our democracy will survive.

The key is keeping decent people engaged and give them something to turn out and vote for. Complacency is deadly.

The republican/libertarians and mainstream media will do everything they can to "both sides" all the issues, to make the electorate feel as if their vote doesn't matter.

But, again, the disgusting piece of racist trash hit his apex in 2016. He's not going to "win" any votes over. In 2024, it's all about voter suppression and disenfranchisement at this point.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, kingstonlake and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-07-13, 23:59

Its probably as close as the current polling indicates.

There are very few people who voted for Joe Biden who don't wan to see Trump convicted and incarcerated.

I believe if he is convicted he'll probably get house arrest at Mar-a-Lago and have to play the same golf course for 3 years or less.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-14, 08:31

GRR Spartan wrote:Its probably as close as the current polling indicates.

There are very few people who voted for Joe Biden who don't wan to see Trump convicted and incarcerated.

I believe if he is convicted he'll probably get house arrest at Mar-a-Lago and have to play the same golf course for 3 years or less.
he's not getting convicted.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down