Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ty Willingham - He worked for MSU after his tenure at ND

3 posters

Go down

Ty Willingham - He worked for MSU after his tenure at ND Empty Ty Willingham - He worked for MSU after his tenure at ND

Post by green night 24/08/14, 02:09 pm

Ty is on the selection committee. I see that he is NOT eliminated from discussing MSU. Some of the selection committee is excluded from discussing "their" team ... I think it's because they have a current job at the U is being discussed. Makes sense ... but I remember Ty worked at MSU.

Does anyone know what Ty did at MSU after his stint at ND? How long did he stay .... why did he leave?

thanks~
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ty Willingham - He worked for MSU after his tenure at ND Empty Re: Ty Willingham - He worked for MSU after his tenure at ND

Post by Herbie Green 24/08/14, 02:14 pm

Here you go:

Www.google.com
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Ty Willingham - He worked for MSU after his tenure at ND Empty Re: Ty Willingham - He worked for MSU after his tenure at ND

Post by Herbie Green 24/08/14, 02:21 pm

Sorry for being an ass as I didn't catch the "after ND" part.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 24/08/14, 02:40 pm

I thought he was still out west coaching women's golf at Stanford.

I vaguely recall a Hondo interview a year or so ago.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down