Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys, this is getting serious. Scummers are starting to place STRONGLY WORDED PHONE CALLS to the office of Dave Brandon

+10
Rodeo Burger
InTenSity
Gomer
Robert J Sakimano
75alum
LoneWolfSparty
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
SeeRockCity
14 posters

Go down

Guys, this is getting serious.  Scummers are starting to place STRONGLY WORDED PHONE CALLS to the office of Dave Brandon Empty Guys, this is getting serious. Scummers are starting to place STRONGLY WORDED PHONE CALLS to the office of Dave Brandon

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-09-29, 14:50

They've gone right past strongly worded letters.

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/not-my-single-lonely-voice-will-make-difference-i-just
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guys, this is getting serious.  Scummers are starting to place STRONGLY WORDED PHONE CALLS to the office of Dave Brandon Empty Re: Guys, this is getting serious. Scummers are starting to place STRONGLY WORDED PHONE CALLS to the office of Dave Brandon

Post by steveschneider 2014-09-29, 14:57

It's amazing how proactive people will get when they want to see changes in their football teams.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Guys, this is getting serious.  Scummers are starting to place STRONGLY WORDED PHONE CALLS to the office of Dave Brandon Empty Re: Guys, this is getting serious. Scummers are starting to place STRONGLY WORDED PHONE CALLS to the office of Dave Brandon

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-09-29, 14:59

OMG, that site has been nothing but a gold mine for a week.

it's not her fault? She could be the one behind the scenes pulling on the strings, and this is all part of her convoluted strategy to seize the Athletic Director position. Or have I watched too much Game of Thrones?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-29, 15:03

Is that really the phone number for Brandon's office?

Because, I like Hoke. I think he needs more time.

My voice needs to be heard.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-29, 15:11

Uh oh SRC. Booby is going to scold you for this.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-09-29, 15:21

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Uh oh SRC. Booby is going to scold you for this.

You can now ignore SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-09-29, 15:33

If UM's misery was liquor, my liver would be shot.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-29, 15:56

as a graduate of MSU, this is music to my ears..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-09-29, 16:21

I called to ask if they would be running the 2 Cokes 2 tickets deal with their allotment of tickets to the MSU game since none of their fans are going to want to witness that massacre firsthand.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-29, 16:28

I don't think um fans understand how a boycott works. That or I don't understand it. They want fans to buy up all the tickets and then not show up for the game? Don't they understand, unless I have it completely wrong, that tickets sold is what is counted, not asses in the seats.

Over 6000 tickets are available starting as low as $28 through this site, another 5000+ starting under $20 on StubHub.  Support #BoycottMaryland by buying these up now or when the price slips into your affordable price range and then let's see some Vines of Maryland @ Michigan tickets burning.  Let's empty the Big House and send the message.

Last edited by InTenSity on 2014-09-29, 16:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in quotes)
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-09-29, 16:42

InTenSity wrote:I don't think um fans understand how a boycott works. That or I don't understand it. They want fans to buy up all the tickets and then not show up for the game? Don't they understand, unless I have it completely wrong, that tickets sold is what is counted, not asses in the seats.

I saw an article yesterday about the attendance figures. The tickets don't even have to be sold, they just have to be given away (ie, not in UM's possession). That Henson guy confirmed that UM has been giving huge amounts of tickets to schools and charities all over Washtenaw county. Each of those tickets will be included in the attendance figures, regardless of whether they are paid for or not.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-09-29, 16:58

I find it amusing that the same folks who cheered when Drew Stanton got injured are now all butthurt about the safety of an injured player...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-09-29, 20:45

I sent a rabidly worded fax.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-09-29, 20:46

I used several terse words.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias 2014-09-29, 20:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:as a graduate of MSU, this is music to my ears..

Well put, Trey Burke's penis
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-09-29, 22:25

Rodeo Burger wrote:

I saw an article yesterday about the attendance figures. The tickets don't even have to be sold, they just have to be given away (ie, not in UM's possession). That Henson guy confirmed that UM has been giving huge amounts of tickets to schools and charities all over Washtenaw county. Each of those tickets will be included in the attendance figures, regardless of whether they are paid for or not.

Michigan, lying???? Casablanca doesn't have two As!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-30, 07:28

Larry Kazamias wrote:
Well put, Trey Burke's penis
thank you....

this thread needs to be pinned.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down