Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

+30
FatFingers
Motown Spartan
Stoops21
Wally Fairway
CheesySpartan
pulling69
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
Martin Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
DWags
tGreenWay
TheReal_LWS
The_Dude
steveschneider
tTito
LoneWolfSparty
Frank Ricard
Blanch32
Rocinante
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
75alum
Floyd Robertson
tTy
34 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy 2016-02-07, 02:21

Looks like we might have some momentum going..... I also own a fuckload of USLV right meow @ 10.80 average cost. pay day might be coming motherfuckers........ Iz juss Sayin.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy 2016-02-09, 00:06

today was fun. prolly gonna pop again tomorrow.

why don't any of you fuckers care about trying to make money? Nobody gave two shits about my aci/btu call a few months back and it was huge. This one might be bigger. Just sayin......
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-09, 00:55

I'm going to let the VIX pull back tomorrow and then buy like 1000 shares of that shit.  It looks like it is going to blast off to 40 soon.  Soon as in real soon....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-09, 10:07

Remember last time you posted that thread about stocks and I told you I was holding SDS the reveres ETF? I made some pretty good coin on that one as of late. Will look into your suggestions right now.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-09, 10:12

tTy wrote:I'm going to let the VIX pull back tomorrow and then buy like 1000 shares of that shit.  It looks like it is going to blast off to 40 soon.  Soon as in real soon....

What's your entry price?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-10, 21:15

steveschneider wrote:Remember last time you posted that thread about stocks and I told you I was holding SDS the reveres ETF? I made some pretty good coin on that one as of late. Will look into your suggestions right now.

No, unfortunately, I don't..... Wat did SDS do??? Why don't any of these fuckers care about trying to make money on legal gamboling?

I just exited teh USLV position this afternoon, and so I'm going to take a break to figure out my next move...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-10, 21:20

tTy wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Remember last time you posted that thread about stocks and I told you I was holding SDS the reveres ETF? I made some pretty good coin on that one as of late. Will look into your suggestions right now.

No, unfortunately, I don't..... Wat did SDS do??? Why don't any of these fuckers care about trying to make money on legal gamboling?

I just exited teh USLV position this afternoon, and so I'm going to take a break to figure out my next move...

It was back when you mentioned the other stock that I missed out on. SDS is a reverse S&P ETF. I bought in around 20.00 and sold at 23.50. Wrote some great covered calls along the way.

I'm thinking stocks like Disney are pretty cheap right now. That stock was under 90.00 and just hit their record earnings. They said ESPN was the reason for the sell off?

Also, I like UNH it's got some nice volatility has dropped down to 110.00 and then pops up to 114.00 or so. Another good one for writing covered calls as well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-10, 21:23

steveschneider wrote:
tTy wrote:

It was back when you mentioned the other stock that I missed out on. SDS is a reverse S&P ETF. I bought in around 20.00 and sold at 23.50. Wrote some great covered calls along the way.

I'm thinking stocks like Disney are pretty cheap right now. That stock was under 90.00 and just hit their record earnings. They said ESPN was the reason for the sell off?

Also, I like UNH it's got some nice volatility has dropped down to 110.00 and then pops up to 114.00 or so. Another good one for writing covered calls as well.

I'm not about to get long on jack fucking shit, equity-wise, at these levels..... Unless you are talking PMs. This motherfucker is about to crater again.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-10, 21:31

Actually, I have to recant that last stmt... If I HAD to go long on anything right meow, I'd prolly go long on Chipotle. That fucker HAS to be oversold, and once it hits a bit of a recovery, it is going to be overbought in zero point zero seconds, at which time you exit it and cash. Classic trade opportunity here for nearly a double. I'm going to look at that a bit.

If the overall market can stabilize itself a bit, I might actually jump in on that just for the trade opportunity. it will go up 35% in the next month or two if the overall market doesn't shit it's pants, which is also a huge possibility.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-10, 21:35

tTy wrote:Actually, I have to recant that last stmt... If I HAD to go long on anything right meow, I'd prolly go long on Chipotle. That fucker HAS to be oversold, and once it hits a bit of a recovery, it is going to be overbought in zero point zero seconds, at which time you exit it and cash. Classic trade opportunity here for nearly a double. I'm going to look at that a bit.

If the overall market can stabilize itself a bit, I might actually jump in on that just for the trade opportunity. it will go up 35% in the next month or two if the overall market doesn't shit it's pants, which is also a huge possibility.

Yeah, I'm thinking bargain hunting at this point. The other one is AAPL. Might be a short pop with them announcing new products in March. Seems to hit a bottom around 92-93 and pops up frequently to 95. My guess is that fucker will go up at some point.

That being said, I agree with you about the market potentially shitting it's pants. The second the calendar turned 1/1/16 there hasn't been much good news to push stocks up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-27, 00:28

Just picked up 200 ASE's. This shit is going to go ape shit in the next couple years.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-27, 00:38

tTy wrote:Just picked up 200 ASE's. This shit is going to go ape shit in the next couple years.

What is ase?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-28, 08:35

'Merican Silver Eagle
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-28, 10:56

My UNH went up to the 120s made a good chunk of $$$ on that one. DIS in the mid 90's and waiting for AAPL to break past $100.

Bought some ETSY stock at 7.70 the other week.

I got a chunk of change and am looking for my next move.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-14, 02:51

Still buyin..... I guess I am a silver bug. I think I just bought the fuck out of the bottom here.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-14, 06:51

No.  But I'm putting $10k in Snapchat stock when it goes public.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-16, 02:11

Thank you Mother Yellen..... PM's are jumping in overnight trading. bling bling bling!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-20, 23:56

still can't believe this gets no play......
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-29, 00:38

tTy wrote:Looks like we might have some momentum going..... I also own a fuckload of USLV right meow @ 10.80 average cost. pay day might be coming motherfuckers........ Iz juss Sayin.

Nordy....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-23, 11:10

I just got back into USLV yesterday at the close.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-07-23, 13:14

tTy wrote:I just got back into USLV yesterday at the close.

Back on it's way down or do you think the run isn't over yet?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-23, 13:19

I just invested heavily in aluminum. Brought home three large boxes of precious foil.
Or maybe I didn't. Maybe I hid it somewhere other than my pantry.
I have guns. Don't try to steal my precious foil.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-23, 13:21

Jake from State Farm wrote:
tTy wrote:I just got back into USLV yesterday at the close.

Back on it's way down or do you think the run isn't over yet?

Silver is just getting started homie.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-23, 14:05

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-27, 17:37

USLV made another move today..... Whoop!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-28, 23:56

August is going to be big for silver. Buy USLV now and thank me in September. I'm going to make some bank.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-29, 22:43

Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs? - Page 2 Update10

update. officially doubled my account in like two months..... anyone wanna listen to me yet?

not trying to be a dick, just trying to help my fellow Spartans make some money. Swear....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-29, 22:46

tTy wrote:Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs? - Page 2 Update10

update. officially doubled my account in like two months..... anyone wanna listen to me yet?

not trying to be a dick, just trying to help my fellow Spartans make some money. Swear....

I'm drunk but will move 5 k Monday. If it sinks no hard feelings. Fuck it
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-29, 22:51

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs? - Page 2 Update10

Buy some physical silver or gold too bro! That is the real shit....... USLV is a paper game, it COULD blow up and go to zero if and when PM's go parabolic. They will.. I'm just playing the game right meow and growing my fiat net worth. It is kinda scary. I'm all in at this point. If gold went to 4999999, I would go broke because there is no way for the paper direvitive to pay me back. Yet, I totally expect gold and silver to go parabolic at some point.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-29, 22:54

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Buy some physical silver or gold too bro! That is the real shit....... USLV is a paper game, it COULD blow up and go to zero if and when PM's go parabolic. They will.. I'm just playing the game right meow and growing my fiat net worth. It is kinda scary. I'm all in at this point. If gold went to 4999999, I would go broke because there is no way for the paper direvitive to pay me back. Yet, I totally expect gold and silver to go parabolic at some point.....

Calling Monday. It's not real money. It's all just there in reports. I guess it will be real in five years.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-01, 00:04

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Calling Monday. It's not real money. It's all just there in reports. I guess it will be real in five years.

If you are buying physical metal, go to www.providentmetals.com that is where I buy all my physical metal. If you wanna get nuts, buy the paper shit, USLV, and buckle up. It is 3X's the return on silver. If it goes up a tick, USLV goes up three ticks. If silver goes down a tick, USLV goes down three ticks.

I would advise dipping your toes in on some physical silver. Buy a couple 10 ounce bars and get them in your hands and get comfy. It took me a while before I went all in, and I got lucky to do it at the right time. By the time the PM market was ready to turn around last winter, I was ready to go at it with USLV with both gunz a' blazin. Take your time, but I am telling you, this shit is just getting started.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-03, 00:05

Wags? update pls............ Where we at on this?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-03, 00:06

Just askin cuz it is about to start again...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 22:55

OK, WAGS, last warning.  18.50-ish = last near term bottom for silver.  If you are going to get in, right meow is the time.  In three or four months, it is going to = 22+  USLV will be going apeshit.  I am going to buy another 100 ounce bar here in the next couple days.

Last edited by tTy on 2016-08-24, 23:28; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-24, 23:25

tTy wrote:OK, WAGS, last warning.  18.50-ish = last near term bottom for silver.  If you are going to get in, right meow is the time.  In three or four months, it is going to = 22+  USLV will be going apeshit.  I am going to buy another 100 ounce bar here in the next couple days.

Calling my shot. Just bought 100 ASE's (didn't opt for the bar tonight). This is the next near term bottom for silver after options expiry. Friday afternoon, it shoots up after Yellen fucks errything back up again. Next week, back off to the races.....cheers cheers cheers
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-08-24, 23:31

I have about 50 british pounds leftover from my trip. Sit on them and hope they go parabolic or convert to US cash and buy some bourb?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-24, 23:34

Nordic wrote:I have about 50 british pounds leftover from my trip. Sit on them and hope they go parabolic or convert to US cash and buy some bourb?

Send it to Wakie to use for 'crootin bribes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-24, 23:34

Nordic wrote:I have about 50 british pounds leftover from my trip. Sit on them and hope they go parabolic or convert to US cash and buy some bourb?

bourb.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-24, 23:35

Bourbon. Not sure what the current exchange rate is with all that Brexit shit, but i'd go with some Blanton's if you can find it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-24, 23:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Bourbon. Not sure what the current exchange rate is with all that Brexit shit, but i'd go with some Blanton's if you can find it.

I happen to know a guy who works for a liquor distributor, btw.......
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next