Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate to say this about Valentine....

+28
AnomanderRake
I.B. Fine
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
Snake Plissken
Herbie Green
NigelUno
xsanguine
DWags
Cameron
pulling69
AMwood
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
Motown Spartan
Bizarro Fletch
WhiteBoyHatcher
The_Dude
kingstonlake
duffy munn
The Pantry
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
LoneWolfSparty
InTenSity
Big Ten Referee
Blanch32
32 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I hate to say this about Valentine.... Empty I hate to say this about Valentine....

Post by Blanch32 02/02/15, 08:06 am

.....but dude just doesn't have it to be a star at this level. The comparisons to draymond green are simply unfair. He's basically lorbeck out there. Nice spot up game, some post moves, but has not realized his handles are weak sauce.

Too bad too BC we simply don't have the ball handlers to move him back to the 4. Nor does he have the rebound game to support it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I hate to say this about Valentine.... Empty Re: I hate to say this about Valentine....

Post by Big Ten Referee 02/02/15, 08:24 am

You don't have the schtick power to be a good troll.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I hate to say this about Valentine.... Empty Re: I hate to say this about Valentine....

Post by InTenSity 02/02/15, 08:28 am

Michigan St: D. Valentine 25 Pts, 7 Reb, 7 Ast, 2 Stl
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 02/02/15, 08:47 am

InTenSity wrote:Michigan St: D. Valentine 25 Pts, 7 Reb, 7 Ast, 2 Stl

Game. Set. Match.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/02/15, 09:09 am

InTenSity wrote:Michigan St: D. Valentine 25 Pts, 7 Reb, 7 Ast, 2 Stl

Fuck you and your facts, didn't you read the Wizard's analysis?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 02/02/15, 09:14 am

I hate to say this about Blanch.....but dude just doesn't have it to be a star at this level. The comparisons to gHost are simply unfair. He's basically The Dude out there. Nice troll threads, some sentances that we can actually read, but has not realized his posts are weak sauce.

Too bad too BC we simply don't have the posters to move him back to the Swill Bin. Nor does he have the grammar game to support it
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 02/02/15, 09:15 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Fuck you and your facts, didn't you read the Wizard's analysis?
My only complaint about this attempt at a troll, is that it would have been better to get on Trice's ass after this game. Why go after a guy who just came out of his slump and had a career day?

Trice as 3-9, 1-6 from 3, 1-2 FTM, 6 RBD, 9 AST, 2 STL, 2 TO, 2 PF
8 points in 41 minutes played.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 02/02/15, 09:32 am

Blanch32 wrote:.....but dude just doesn't have it to be a star at this level.  The comparisons to draymond green are simply unfair.  He's basically lorbeck out there.   Nice spot up game, some post moves, but has not realized his handles are weak sauce.

Too bad too BC we simply don't have the ball handlers to move him back to the 4.  Nor does he have the rebound game to support it

Your trolling has gotten so bad that I can only conclude you not only suck at message boards, but probably at life in general. Is your real name Drew Sharp?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 02/02/15, 09:41 am

Blanch32 wrote:.....but dude just doesn't have it to be a star at this level. The comparisons to draymond green are simply unfair. He's basically lorbeck out there. Nice spot up game, some post moves, but has not realized his handles are weak sauce.

Too bad too BC we simply don't have the ball handlers to move him back to the 4. Nor does he have the rebound game to support it
If you truly "hate to say this", you shouldn't have said it
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 02/02/15, 10:51 am

More riveting basketball analysis from the kid that got cut in the 7th grade. Deep.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 02/02/15, 11:09 am

duffy munn wrote:More riveting basketball analysis from the kid that got cut in the 7th grade. Deep.

Blanch was in juvenile hall?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 02/02/15, 11:13 am

No you don't.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 02/02/15, 12:17 pm

InTenSity wrote:
My only complaint about this attempt at a troll, is that it would have been better to get on Trice's ass after this game. Why go after a guy who just came out of his slump and had a career day?

Trice as 3-9, 1-6 from 3, 1-2 FTM, 6 RBD, 9 AST, 2 STL, 2 TO, 2 PF
8 points in 41 minutes played.

Trice was clutch down the stretch. Denzel is just a turnover machine and a poor defender. Take him out and we lose to uofms no name freshmen.

Regardless, career games and L's do not sit well with me
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 02/02/15, 12:18 pm

duffy munn wrote:More riveting basketball analysis from the kid that got cut in the 7th grade. Deep.

Not true. Obssess better next time
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 02/02/15, 12:32 pm

Pretty sure this ass clown is the only guy ever cut from a church league team
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 02/02/15, 12:44 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Pretty sure this ass clown is the only guy ever cut from a church league team

Not true either.

BTW, I'm not alone. Beeline doesnt respect his game. I'm not going that far, but I now definitely see his point.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 02/02/15, 12:53 pm

Denzel has been inconsistent this year. 25% from threes last 5 games prior to UM.

He's an above average player but he hasn't put together a consistent, full season yet. He shows flashes like UM game where he's first team all B1G then he'll only score 7 vs Illinois with 4 turnovers.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 02/02/15, 01:04 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Not true either.

BTW, I'm not alone.  Beeline doesnt respect his game.  I'm not going that far, but I now definitely see his point.

He was the best player on the floor, you rectal storage unit. 42 minutes, 2 turnovers, 9/16 from the field, 5/9 from three with 7 rebound and assists.

Jesus I hope you find something in life you're good at. Soon.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 02/02/15, 02:47 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Not true. Obssess better next time

6th grade ? 8th grade ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 02/02/15, 02:49 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Trice was clutch down the stretch. Denzel is just a turnover machine and a poor defender. Take him out and we lose to uofms no name freshmen.

Regardless, career games and L's do not sit well with me

I read this post three times and still have no idea what you are trying to say.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 02/02/15, 04:41 pm

duffy munn wrote:

I read this post three times and still have no idea what you are trying to say.

No suprising. No sunshine
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 02/02/15, 08:20 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

BTW, I'm not alone. Beeline doesnt respect his game. I'm not going that far, but I now definitely see his point.

"I was really impressed by Valentine," Michigan coach John Beilein said. "Obviously, they have a lot of other good players on the team as well but I thought he really stood out in that he was able to pick us apart with different things we did one-on-one, zones, everything. When you have a tall guy who can really see like that, and can shoot, it really makes your team really go."

http://www.foxsports.com/detroit/story/izzo-looks-forward-to-brief-break-in-schedule-after-ot-win-020215
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 02/02/15, 09:13 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

http://www.foxsports.com/detroit/story/izzo-looks-forward-to-brief-break-in-schedule-after-ot-win-020215

Total lack of respect by Beilein.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 02/02/15, 09:20 pm

What drives someone to get enjoyment out of trolling their "own" on the Internet? What a strange psychological study that would be.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 02/02/15, 09:34 pm

Bizarro Fletch wrote:What drives someone to get enjoyment out of trolling their "own" on the Internet? What a strange psychological study that would be.

What's strenger are people like you that freak out when others have differing opinions. Anything you don't agree with is called a troll. You are the psychological study. Why can't you accept the fact people have different views? Maybe you should stay in your bubble at the rcmb?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 02/02/15, 09:35 pm

Bizarro Fletch wrote:What drives someone to get enjoyment out of trolling their "own" on the Internet? What a strange psychological study that would be.

I'm not sure I buy that blanch is trolling. Allow me to play internet psychologist for a minute. I mean, he's always had a terrible sense of humor. I do remember his ill-conceived I am SSPM thread back in the day. But I don't think this is that. He's had horrible sports takes from Day 1. I remember back in the day when Ed would bitch slap him repeatedly in hoops threads.

I honestly think blanch is too vapid, self-absorbed, selfish and stupid to realize just how imbecilic he comes across online. And even if/when it does dawn on him, he tells himself it's ok because, you know, he's awesome and is able to con females into having sex with him whereas (in his mind) no one else on these boards is able to achieve such heights.

Overall I guess I hope he's trolling because otherwise he's been showing his ass for over a decade and he's just flat out a terrible person who the planet would probably be better off without.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 02/02/15, 09:36 pm

I hate to say this about Valentine.... Post-811
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 02/02/15, 09:45 pm

I sharted today and had to throw my drawers in the trash. The tip of my dick got a little chafed rubbing on the inside of my pants without the comfort layer of cotton blend boxer briefs.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 02/02/15, 09:57 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
I honestly think blanch is too vapid, self-absorbed, selfish and stupid to realize just how imbecilic he comes across online. And even if/when it does dawn on him, he tells himself it's ok because, you know, he's awesome and is able to con females into having sex with him whereas (in his mind) no one else on these boards is able to achieve such heights.

Overall I guess I hope he's trolling because otherwise he's been showing his ass for over a decade and he's just flat out a terrible person who the planet would probably be better off without.

He's not trolling. I've seen/met Blanch, and he is one of the most arrogant/self-absorbed people I've ever been around (even for the 10 minutes I could bear to be around him).

Half the people at the FF in Indy in 2010 groaned when they saw him walk into the RCMB group area....
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/02/15, 10:39 pm

Death Roe wrote:

He's not trolling. I've seen/met Blanch, and he is one of the most arrogant/self-absorbed people I've ever been around (even for the 10 minutes I could bear to be around him).

Half the people at the FF in Indy in 2010 groaned when they saw him walk into the RCMB group area....

So you're saying he's a great guy to have a beer with?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 02/02/15, 10:54 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

So you're saying he's a great guy to have a beer with?

HEY YOU DONT KNOW ME PAL
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 03/02/15, 12:15 am

I don't think blanch is that bad in real life
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/02/15, 08:55 am

Fletch, get right now it after you finished your Michigan obsessions analysis and post modem
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/02/15, 09:01 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I'm not sure I buy that blanch is trolling. Allow me to play internet psychologist for a minute. I mean, he's always had a terrible sense of humor. I do remember his ill-conceived I am SSPM thread back in the day. But I don't think this is that. He's had horrible sports takes from Day 1. I remember back in the day when Ed would bitch slap him repeatedly in hoops threads.

Fwiw. I basically gave up explaining hoops to you all when I statiscally proved ager sucks and was met with crickets since no one here understands basic stats.

In short, while this team has the talent to reach the elite 8, due to general lazyness, primarily of the mental sort, the best we can hope for is a close loss on the tourneys first day. Although, given the lack of minutes and development by the freshmen, I'm not confident well pull it off.

This Illinois game will be a great barometer
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/02/15, 09:05 am

Death Roe wrote:

I knew I was hungover, but I guess I missed the collective groan for half the patrons of a capacity bar.

That or I missed your goan when sparky and I ran into you and your boy toy.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/02/15, 09:06 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I don't think blanch is that bad in real life

Yes I am.

Sincerely,

All the bonars who never met me or really really hate me based upon my internet msg board postings
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 03/02/15, 09:40 am

Blanch32 wrote:

Fwiw. I basically gave up explaining hoops to you all when I statiscally proved ager sucks and was met with crickets since no one here understands basic stats.

In short, while this team has the talent to reach the elite 8, due to general lazyness, primarily of the mental sort, the best we can hope for is a close loss on the tourneys first day. Although, given the lack of minutes and development by the freshmen, I'm not confident well pull it off.

Agreed. Frosh are non contributors and the team makes constant mental mistakes. Neither of those will remedy themselves this year. Moral victory against a 2 seed in the second round is likely what happens.
This Illinois game will be a great barometer
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/02/15, 09:50 am

Hate to say it, but I will have a sick satisfaction watching trice and Dawson balling on the bench when they finally realize their basketball careers have peaked and its all Down hill from there.

Why? Because they never truly gave their all here and left it all the line. Always played with out urgency because another game/season was around the corner.

The same could not be said about appling last year FYI. That was heart breaking.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 03/02/15, 09:53 am

Blanch32 wrote:

Fletch, get right now it after you finished your Michigan obsessions analysis and post modem

don't trumpet flinch the knee if sugar has no teleprompter, brah.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 03/02/15, 10:19 am

Blanch32 wrote:Hate to say it, but I will have a sick satisfaction watching trice and Dawson balling on the bench when they finally realize their basketball careers have peaked and its all Down hill from there.

Why? Because they never truly gave their all here and left it all the line. Always played with out urgency because another game/season was around the corner.

The same could not be said about appling last year FYI. That was heart breaking.

You cannot be this stupid.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next