Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate to say this about Valentine....

+28
AnomanderRake
I.B. Fine
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
Snake Plissken
Herbie Green
NigelUno
xsanguine
DWags
Cameron
pulling69
AMwood
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
Motown Spartan
Bizarro Fletch
WhiteBoyHatcher
The_Dude
kingstonlake
duffy munn
The Pantry
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
LoneWolfSparty
InTenSity
Big Ten Referee
Blanch32
32 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I hate to say this about Valentine.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this about Valentine....

Post by Guest 2015-02-03, 10:26

duffy munn wrote:

You cannot be this stupid.

Don't be a doubter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I hate to say this about Valentine.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this about Valentine....

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-03, 10:48

Blanch32 wrote:Hate to say it, but I will have a sick satisfaction watching trice and Dawson balling on the bench when they finally realize their basketball careers have peaked and its all Down hill from there.

Why? Because they never truly gave their all here and left it all the line. Always played with out urgency because another game/season was around the corner.

The same could not be said about appling last year FYI. That was heart breaking.

Enjoying watching college kids not live up to their expectations is pretty sick.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-02-03, 10:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Enjoying watching college kids not live up to their expectations is pretty sick.
I don't understand that mentality. NBA players, sure, but college kids, 99% of which aren't going to make it to the pro's? Then again, if you had asked me 15 years ago, my answer might have been different.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-02-03, 10:57

Blanch32 wrote:Hate to say it, but I will have a sick satisfaction watching trice and Dawson balling on the bench when they finally realize their basketball careers have peaked and its all Down hill from there.

Why? Because they never truly gave their all here and left it all the line.  Always played with out urgency because another game/season was around the corner.

The same could not be said about appling last year FYI.  That was heart breaking.

Disagree.  Trice is short on talent but he gives it his all.  He's battled through sickness and injuries.  Can't question his toughness.

Dawson seems to be more focused this year giving more effort. He has what, 6 double doubles in 9 conference games and should be first team all B1G. He just never developed an offensive game or he'd be a lottery pick.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-02-03, 11:15

duffy munn wrote:

You cannot be this stupid.

Its disturbing that people like that are allowed to vote.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-02-03, 11:40

kingstonlake wrote:

Its disturbing that people like that are allowed to vote.

Visit the inner city or rural backwoods areas of the South. Blanch is considered a mensa member compared to those people.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-02-03, 12:01

kingstonlake wrote:

Its disturbing that people like that and women are allowed to vote.

bro, that's kind of harsh.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-03, 12:13

The_Dude wrote:

Disagree.  Trice is short on talent but he gives it his all.  He's battled through sickness and injuries.  Can't question his toughness.

Dawson seems to be more focused this year giving more effort. He has what, 6 double doubles in 9 conference games and should be first team all B1G. He just never developed an offensive game or he'd be a lottery pick.

Agreed. Good post, Mr. Lebowski.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-02-03, 13:04

The_Dude wrote:

Visit the inner city or rural backwoods areas of the South. Blanch is considered a mensa member compared to those people.

Those people. No You really, truly cannot help yourself.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-02-03, 13:11

duffy munn wrote:

Those people.  No  You really, truly cannot help yourself.
I hate to say this about Valentine.... - Page 2 294152859 You fell for his trap.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-02-03, 14:36

duffy munn wrote:

Those people.  No  You really, truly cannot help yourself.

I hate to say this about Valentine.... - Page 2 9AkXD
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2015-02-03, 14:58

The_Dude wrote:

What's strenger are people like you that freak out when others have differing opinions. Anything you don't agree with is called a troll. You are the psychological study. Why can't you accept the fact people have different views? Maybe you should stay in your bubble at the rcmb?

Take a deep breath, sister. I get that you're perma-butt hurt about me calling you out for your moronic 'differing opinions' like "Izzo's big man recruiting has been whiff after whiff after whiff," but FYI and FWIW there's a difference between having a differing opinion and just saying stupid shit for the sake of irritating people. Someone who starts a thread essentially calling a player a bust 24 hours after he scores 25 points is either trolling or a moron. But I guess you could be right and I might be giving Blanch too much credit thinking he's doing the former.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-03, 15:04

The_Dude wrote:

Guess you missed trice non close outs vs spike in the last game. So pathetic I cannot laugh
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-03, 15:07

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

Take a deep breath, sister. I get that you're perma-butt hurt about me calling you out for your moronic 'differing opinions' like "Izzo's big man recruiting has been whiff after whiff after whiff," but FYI and FWIW there's a difference between having a differing opinion and just saying stupid shit for the sake of irritating people. Someone who starts a thread essentially calling a player a bust 24 hours after he scores 25 points is either trolling or a moron. But I guess you could be right and I might be giving Blanch too much credit thinking he's doing the former.

So its not izzos big man recruiting hasn't been moronic?

If he's batting .200 I'd be shocked. Just take this roster...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-02-03, 16:35

Blanch32 wrote:

Pathetic--yes. Trice was abused by Spike. But it wasn't lack of effort. He's just not that good of a player, but he tries.

Guess you missed trice non close outs vs spike in the last game. So pathetic I cannot laugh
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-02-03, 16:37

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

See, the great thing about this board is Blanch is allowed to voice his opinion without getting banned from some mod who uses online moderating as a power trip to fill some void in his real life. No matter how dumb it might be.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-02-03, 22:02

The_Dude wrote:

See, the great thing about this board is Blanch is allowed to voice his opinion without getting banned from some mod who uses online moderating as a power trip to fill some void in his real life. No matter how dumb it might be.

True. It's much more fun to laugh at a full blown idiot than to ban a full blown idiot.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-02-04, 04:01

duffy munn wrote:

True. It's much more fun to laugh at a full blown idiot than to ban a full blown idiot.

..and that is why I am here. To make sure threads at this level of dumb remain open so that the OP can be dragged through the mud.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-04, 07:57

The_Dude wrote:

:rockOn:
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-02-04, 08:34

What's the record for dumb Blanch posts in one thread? Is this one in the running?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2015-02-04, 09:35

The_Dude wrote:

I hate to tell you this, but I completely agree. The worst thing about tRCMB is the mods for some reason go out of their way to save morons like you and Blanch from your own words by deleting your posts or locking your threads like they did with "whiff after whiff after whiff."

I'm all about freedom - the freedom for you to say anything you want, and the freedom for me to laugh at you for it. So I'm sorry, but you'll have to drop your straw man that just because I call you out that must mean I want to censor you. That couldn't be further from the truth.

As Bobby Sak would say (sing?) - Let Freedom Ring! cheers
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-04, 13:39

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

I hate to tell you this, but I completely agree. The worst thing about tRCMB is the mods for some reason go out of their way to save morons like you and Blanch from your own words by deleting your posts or locking your threads like they did with "whiff after whiff after whiff."

I'm all about freedom - the freedom for you to say anything you want, and the freedom for me to laugh at you for it. So I'm sorry, but you'll have to drop your straw man that just because I call you out that must mean I want to censor you. That couldn't be further from the truth.

As Bobby Sak would say (sing?) - Let Freedom Ring! cheers

True. This board is much more suited for your vulture posting style. Cause without original content, your Muppet peanut gallery schtick is useless
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-04, 13:41

duffy munn wrote:

....and yet your thread about needing to beat a uofm team of no name freshmen due to injury remains atop trcmb. Kettle: I believe there's a call from a mister sunshine....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-02-04, 13:49

Blanch32 wrote:

....and yet your thread about needing to beat a uofm team of no name freshmen due to injury remains atop trcmb. Kettle: I believe there's a call from a mister sunshine....

Razz
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-04, 14:04

Blanch32 wrote:

Duffy is an up vote whore. That game was not good.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-04, 14:04

Blanch32 wrote:

....and yet your thread about needing to beat a uofm team of no name freshmen due to injury remains atop trcmb.

So Duffy is the TruePremiumPoster™??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-02-04, 14:20

Blanch32 wrote:

I'm driving traffic. Just got my monthly residual check from Trevor.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-04, 14:39

I was cringing the entire time. They have no one. Shot 10 airballs and yet took us to ot.

Literally their hustle and effort damn near overcame out talent, experience, and home court advantage so if any of you think we got any toughness, think again
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-04, 14:40

LooseGoose wrote:

So Duffy is the TruePremiumPoster™??

Sadly that's what has become of trcmb. Where glory goes to the bonars
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-02-04, 15:05

MSU 76- U of M 66. I wish Izzo would just go to the NBA already so we can hire Beilein.

Oh and 116 upvotes.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-04, 15:08

duffy munn wrote:

MSU 76- U of M 66. I wish Izzo would just go to the NBA already so we can hire Beilein.

Oh and 116 upvotes.

No

Are you seriously this one dimensional? You can't understand why people weren't excited/satisfied after that game?

Are you able of any critical thought or just MSU IS #1 AT EVERYTHING?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-02-04, 15:12

You're the guy that wants Izzo to the NBA, right ?

An ugly win is better than a moral victory, which so many of OUR fans were celebrating for our arch rival. While wearing out their knee pads for Beilein.

No

Are you seriously this one dimensional? You can't understand why people weren't excited/satisfied after that game?

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-02-04, 15:17

No

I'm not sure it quite goes that far. I was relieved that we won the game, but we won the game. 

Here is my take. Izzo gets a lifetime of rope. Hell, even in a down year, albeit a down year for the B1G (I'd almost say CBB in general), MSU will most likely finish in the top 5, probably top 4 of the conference. We aren't UK, if people want to go be fans of UK that's fine, but MSU and Izzo don't seem to be getting too involved of the AAU pay to play, like UK does. 

The absolute ceiling, on the best day this year is a S16. Some of you are correct, it could also be a 2nd round (old 1st round) finish. 

Tell me what you want Izzo to fix? Switch to a zone D? Go after regional recruits and stay out of Chicago? Play the hot shooter?

Izzo tore into Costello during the 2nd half, I forget what for. After that he came out with 4 or 5 blocks and 8 points? The bench this year is very young or injured and we have to play fucking Wollerman for 10 minutes during the 1st half because of foul trouble.

Or, as I read in most places. FIRE IZZO!!! THE GAME HAS PASSED HIM BY!!! BRING IN A NEW COACH!!! WHY CAN'T WE FLAME OUT IN THE 2ND ROUND OF THE TOURNEY LIKE COACH K?!?! LETS BE MORE LIKE DUKE!!!!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-02-14, 15:25

Bump
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-02-14, 15:28

kingstonlake wrote:Bump

afro
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-14, 17:19

Dude shot the 3 ball very well today. Kudos. His d sucked so he has to foul and those turnovers in the first half sucked, but if he plays within is ability and everyone else steps up, we ok
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-02-14, 18:55

Blanch32 wrote:Dude shot the 3 ball very well today. Kudos. His d sucked so he has to foul and those turnovers in the first half sucked, but if he plays within is ability and everyone else steps up, we ok

His D sucked ? He did a great job on Russell and you are a dumbass.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-14, 19:01

duffy munn wrote:

His D sucked ? He did a great job on Russell and you are a dumbass.

You literally do not understand sports. Wow....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-02-14, 21:30

Blanch32 wrote:

You literally do not understand sports.  Wow....

The irony of this post is too much.

Also, fuck off. No one, literally not one single person on the face of the earth, values your opinion on anything.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-02-14, 21:48

Blanch32 wrote:Dude shot the 3 ball very well today. Kudos. His d sucked so he has to foul and those turnovers in the first half sucked, but if he plays within is ability and everyone else steps up, we ok

You literally know nothing about sports.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next