Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna thinks youre "basic thinking"

+16
SeeRockCity
Herbie Green
HT
Marc Summers
Cym Jim
Nordic
The_Dude
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
tTy
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
AMwood
Blanch32
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Madonna thinks youre "basic thinking" Empty Madonna thinks youre "basic thinking"

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:35 am

Lol. So true! One of the key drivers why I left Michigan!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Madonna thinks youre "basic thinking" Empty Re: Madonna thinks youre "basic thinking"

Post by AMwood Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:41 am

bookmark added.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Madonna thinks youre "basic thinking" Empty Re: Madonna thinks youre "basic thinking"

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:44 am

....and she rather get rapped than live with you folks. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:56 am

that you allow Madonna to be your intellectual compass says a lot..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:15 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that you allow Madonna to be your intellectual compass says a lot..

blanch is a mystery.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:18 am

Hey, the 8th "Michigan sucks" thread in a month. One of these threads all of us poor idiots who somehow manage to survive in this awful state will figure it out and move. That way we will know we made it, and then we can brag about how awesome our new location is. I can't wait.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:19 am

NigelUno wrote:

blanch is a mystery.
maybe he's just too complex for us to comprehend.. and that the joke is really on us.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:22 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:maybe he's just too complex for us to comprehend.. and that the joke is really on us.

I'm going to just stick with my "he = gigantic d-bag" theory. Ignorance = bliss.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:24 am

Blanch is like Kanye
Robert J Sakimano wrote:maybe he's just too complex for us to comprehend.. and that the joke is really on us.

So he is Kanye West?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:24 am

tTy wrote:

I'm going to just stick with my "he = gigantic d-bag" theory. Ignorance = bliss.

No wonder Madonna doesn't want to be your neighbor
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 am

Blanch32 wrote:

Her homeless brother lives in my town. That's gotta count for something. Madonna thinks youre "basic thinking" 2599972566
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:27 am

Blanch32 wrote:

I didn't even know she was still alive.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:36 am

You know, I do not know a single person that has went to Madonna University.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:47 am

Seriously, it is funny how obsessed some of the Michigan ex pat crowd is with how much Michigan sucks. Perspective is a funny thing, people should realize that everyone has a different one.

As to being "provincial"? Doesn't this broad live in NYC? You're telling me people on the East Coast aren't "provincial"? I'm not sure people in NYC are even aware that there is more to the US than...NYC. People in Texas aren't "provincial"? What a joke. Newsflash. People tend to like where they live and thus they stand up for it. Or else they would move.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:49 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seriously, it is funny how obsessed some of the Michigan ex pat crowd is with how much Michigan sucks. Perspective is a funny thing, people should realize that everyone has a different one.

As to being "provincial"? Doesn't this broad live in NYC? You're telling me people on the East Coast aren't "provincial"? I'm not sure people in NYC are even aware that there is more to the US than...NYC. People in Texas aren't "provincial"? What a joke. Newsflash. People tend to like where they live and thus they stand up for it. Or else they would move.
the part that I think is funny is that I live in East Lansing. And people who bemoan Michigan and are thankful they don't live in Michigan and everyone in Michigan is ugly, fat, has poor hygiene, etc - their life seems to revolve around the goings on in East Lansing as it relates to MSU and sports... I can sit on my deck and listen to the marching band at Spartan Stadium on Saturdays.

so how bad could it possibly be?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:56 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
the part that I think is funny is that I live in East Lansing. And people who bemoan Michigan and are thankful they don't live in Michigan and everyone in Michigan is ugly, fat, has poor hygiene, etc - their life seems to revolve around the goings on in East Lansing as it relates to MSU and sports... I can sit on my deck and listen to the marching band at Spartan Stadium on Saturdays.

so how bad could it possibly be?

I, too, listen to the marching band from my deck instead of going to the game. Glad I'm not the only one.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:04 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seriously, it is funny how obsessed some of the Michigan ex pat crowd is with how much Michigan sucks. Perspective is a funny thing, people should realize that everyone has a different one.

That's BC this is literally the only place that disagrees with that narrative. Everyone else knows the Midwest sucks except lifelong middle ages Midwesterners who got to experience some of rget glory years
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:10 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

That's BC this is literally the only place that disagrees with that narrative. Everyone else knows the Midwest sucks except lifelong middle ages Midwesterners who got to experience some of rget glory years

You have no idea what the definition of "literally" is, do you?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:

I, too, listen to the marching band from my deck instead of going to the game. Glad I'm not the only one.
I don't do it.. I just said that I can if I want to.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:43 pm

We get it. You are insecure with your own decisions so you call others losers who didn't do what you did. Rinse and repeat.

Good thing we have celebs worth 9 figures who dont know jack about normal life giving us all advice on how we should 'think.' Murica!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:55 pm

The_Dude wrote:We get it. You are insecure with your own decisions so you call others losers who didn't do what you did. Rinse and repeat.

Good thing we have celebs worth 9 figures who dont know jack about normal life giving us all advice on how we should 'think.' Murica!

This... this is the first time I agree with you... I feel unclean.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:59 pm

slut
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Blanch32 wrote:[

Everyone else knows the Midwest sucks except lifelong middle ages Midwesterners who got to experience some of rget glory years

We speak English at least... so we go that going for us
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This... this is the first time I agree with you... I feel unclean.

Welcome to the dark side buddy Twisted Evil
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Nordic wrote:

We speak English at least... so we go that going for us

With a weird accent
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Does she still fake that English accent, or did she drop that with Guy Ritchie?

Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:23 am

Oh snap! The mayor done fired back at Mad Donna.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/rochester-hills-mayor-pens-open-letter-to-madonna/31825702
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:09 am

I still do not know anybody that went to Madonna University.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:28 am

NYC has a constant stream of new people and ideas. Michigan is incredibly provincial, and nobody actually moves here.
Think about it.......the people who inhabit Michigan are basically drooling robots, who never even think about deviating from the path from Go to College->Get a $50k job->Get Married at 26->Have kids at 28->Work 40hours per week, and sit on couch for 5 hours each night watching TV, and repeat for 40 more years
These certainly aren't Renaissance Men, and do you think there's a coincidence that the only females stuck living here past age 30 tend to be obese and ugly?
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:50 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Oh snap! The mayor done fired back at Mad Donna.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/rochester-hills-mayor-pens-open-letter-to-madonna/31825702

Haha, I don't see how he invalidated anything she said. The letter basically said, "Yes, we're incredibly basic. But I swear many are free spirited!!!!!!!"
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 am

Marc Summers wrote:

NYC has a constant stream of new people and ideas. Michigan is incredibly provincial, and nobody actually moves here.
Think about it.......the people who inhabit Michigan are basically drooling robots, who never even think about deviating from the path from Go to College->Get a $50k job->Get Married at 26->Have kids at 28->Work 40hours per week, and sit on couch for 5 hours each night watching TV, and repeat for 40 more years
These certainly aren't Renaissance Men, and do you think there's a coincidence that the only females stuck living here past age 30 tend to be obese and ugly?
you just describe me and my life with an alarming degree of accuracy.

+1 to you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:08 am

solid letter to a less than desirable human being who probably doesn't even deserve a response.

oh, and..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:09 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you just describe me and my life with an alarming degree of accuracy.

+1 to you.

There are certainly exceptions, but the vast majority of people are exactly how I've described. You are actually part of the rare group who has moved here from elsewhere with new ideas. If there were more like you, this place would vastly improve.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:17 am

Out of curiosity...what do people do in places like NYC that are exactly different from that path?

It doesn't matter where you live, people are going to get a job and work 40 hours a week in the vast majority of places, because they want to be able to afford a decent standard of living. Getting married and having kids is variable, but I think ultimately, the majority of people settle into a routine of a 40 hour work week unless you have an atypical job, regardless of location.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:30 am

Marc Summers wrote:

You certainly seem to have a lot about life figured out for a 20-something loser who creates thousands of emails and usernames to troll various message boards. People really should stop living their lives as drooling robots and follow in your footsteps.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:30 am

Marc Summers wrote:

There are certainly exceptions, but the vast majority of people are exactly how I've described. You are actually part of the rare group who has moved here from elsewhere with new ideas. If there were more like you, this place would vastly improve.
Madonna thinks youre "basic thinking" 1966794946

thanks.. I think. Seriously. I don't know.. maybe not.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:32 am

I liked the part where he pointed out other successful women and called out her daughter at uofm, but the thesis was too basic thinking, which is too bad given the examples he provided.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:34 am

Marc Summers wrote:

exactly. Michigan thinks diversity is if people from all sides of metro Detroit get together. Michigan, Like the Midwest, lacks perspective. And all I have to do is point out all the joblesses and population drops to prove it.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:35 am

Marc Summers wrote:

Haha, I don't see how he invalidated anything she said. The letter basically said, "Yes, we're incredibly basic. But I swear many are free spirited!!!!!!!"

This. I would have owned it and stuck with a theme of valuing hard work....something Madonna had to have learned while living in Mi
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:36 am

Marc Summers wrote:

this post is about as stupid as saying all black people like fried chicken and watermelon and jews are tight with money. the people described in this post happen in every community.

it's the same kind of naivete that makes a first time traveler to cancun think that they are cultured and more experienced for having lived amongst the native people of mexicania for a week and a half. "they are so simple and fun loving and always happy."

here's a clue, mr. world traveler, they are working for your tips and the dumb "no speak eengleech senor" stuff works so much better to get a tip out of you. and here you were, thinking you are some kind of great humanitarian by helping him feed his family and maybe his village by giving him a $2 tip for bringing you a corona.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next