Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netanyahu wins re-election

+11
Green Note
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
Toe
Cym Jim
steveschneider
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
The_Dude
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Netanyahu wins re-election - Page 2 Empty Re: Netanyahu wins re-election

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-18, 11:39

Bob what group of people does Bibi want to eradicate from Earth? He could wipe out Palestine whenever he wanted to.

I think you are referring to Palestine and Iran publicly stating the complete destruction of Israel?

Last edited by The_Dude on 2015-03-18, 12:06; edited 1 time in total
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-18, 11:39

Damn can't edit on mobile. Blows.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-18, 11:40

The_Dude wrote:Bob what group of people does Bibi want to eradicate from Earth? He could wipe out Palestine she WR he wanted to.

I think you are referring to Plaestine and Iran publicly stating the complete destruction of Israel?
Muslims
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-03-18, 12:00

check it out.. Netanyahu isn't happy about impending war crimes investigation..
Isn't this a stand your ground case Bob?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-18, 12:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and nobody will be there to speak up for you.. No

(you always have nedgo, though - surely you can find comfort in that)

Is he part of Ludkill too?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-18, 12:11

Turtleneck wrote:

1) Please explain what you mean by "pathetically weak." I will tell you that it is debatable, and is often debated by foreign and national security policy experts both within government and academia.

2) If you are concerned about American power, why do you want American foreign policy to be determined by the leader of a foreign country?

Dude, just wanted to make sure you saw these question.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-18, 12:14

The_Dude wrote:
Liberals heads exploding Netanyahu wins re-election - Page 2 502811600

bump for the Netanyahu wins re-election - Page 2 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-18, 12:29

The_Dude wrote:

bump for the Netanyahu wins re-election - Page 2 502811600
thanks for not refuting anything the more reasonable people in this thread have posted. Says a lot.

Netanyahu wins re-election - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-18, 12:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks for not refuting anything the more reasonable people in this thread have posted. Says a lot.

I'm just glad Israel has a real leader that stands up to terrorists and Islamic bullies instead of making excuses and blaming the Crusades from the Dark Ages like our faux leader does.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-18, 12:37

The_Dude wrote:

I'm just glad Israel has a real leader that stands up to terrorists and Islamic bullies instead of making excuses and blaming the Crusades from the Dark Ages like our faux leader does.

I admire that you're holding out hope that Israel will be successful with it's goal of ethnic cleansing. Thankfully American values are still firmly in hold here.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-18, 12:46

The_Dude wrote:

I'm just glad you think you understand this issue. Kind of like you think you understand how the game of basketball should be coached.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-18, 12:53

Turtleneck wrote:

I'm just glad you think you understand this issue. Kind of like you think you understand how the game of basketball should be coached.
he's also the same person who has no problem with the murder of unarmed black kids and is firmly in favor of a government that kills its own citizens..

so, yeah, I'm actually quite glad that he and I view human life and the world differently.

I admit I don't know much about basketball.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-18, 12:56

Turtleneck wrote:

Its pretty simple. You have Hamas, who every Western country has designated a terrorist organization launch over 5k missiles into Israel aimed at their citizens. You have Hamas who has robbed their people to build terror tunnels that go into Israel to kill their citizens.

Israel says stop shooting missiles or we will defend ourselves. Falls on deaf ears. Israel defends themselves and you have nutjobs who want to string them up for war crimes.

Its mind boggling how liberals defend Islamic countries who kill people for being gay, who horribly oppress women, and who basically can't function with the rest of the civilized world.

But I gave up trying to understand liberals and their way of thinking a long time ago. Mostly just laugh at their own delusions like everyone else.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-18, 12:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:he's also the same person who has no problem with the murder of unarmed black kids and is firmly in favor of a government that kills its own citizens..

so, yeah, I'm actually quite glad that he and I view human life and the world differently.

I admit I don't know much about basketball.

Agreed. Id have to kick my own ass if I had such an utterly delusional view of the world like your or Jim or the other nutjobs have.

Defending terrorists is not my thing but liberals seem to love it. I tend to not associate with those types. You can go die on the hill defending Hamas, Iran, and Islamic states. Me, not so much.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-18, 13:01

The_Dude wrote:

Agreed.  Id have to kick my own ass if I had such an utterly delusional view of the world like your or Jim or the other nutjobs have.

Defending terrorists is not my thing but liberals seem to love it.  I tend to not associate with those types.  You can go die on the hill defending Hamas, Iran, and Islamic states.  Me, not so much.
I'm glad you're comfortable with your extremist views. Here's hoping that more unarmed black kids will be murdered.. maybe you can host a "watch party" and invite your friends over to watch the funerals. And, while you're at it, you guys can extol the virtues of a war criminal and his attempt to align other countries with his goal of ethic cleansing.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2015-03-18, 13:02; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-18, 13:01

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/

Netanyahu wins re-election - Page 2 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-18, 13:03

The_Dude wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/

Netanyahu wins re-election - Page 2 1966794946
quoting the mainstream media...

what does TMZ have to say about it?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-03-18, 13:05

The_Dude wrote:

Didn't you earlier say Obama was wiping enemies out left and right via drone?
Obama who has authorized more drone strikes than anyone in history.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2015-03-18, 13:11; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-18, 13:10

kingstonlake wrote:

Didn't you earlier say Obama was wiping enemies out left and right via drone?
I think he's more upset that a black president has presided over a recovering economy, adding 200,000+ jobs every month for 12+ months at record rates... given healthcare to millions of Americans that he probably would rather not have healthcare, record Dow, new home purchases on a steady incline..

so when he sees an unarmed black kid laying face down in a pool of his own blood, he likely doesn't see the unarmed black kid. He sees someone who reminds him of a black president who really has no business being president. And he and his ilk then begin to celebrate the death of the young man.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-18, 13:12

I see the usual anti-Semites on this board are extremely upset by this news.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-03-18, 13:16

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I see the usual anti-Semites on this board are extremely upset by this news.

As are the double standard and hypocrisy loons.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-18, 13:24

kingstonlake wrote:

As are the double standard and hypocrisy loons.

Tell me about it.  You have liberals in this country who think America doesn't treat everyone equal, yet they stand up for terrorist organizations/countries that intentionally kill women, children, gays, horrendously oppress women, and have archaic cultures.

It's quite perplexing but having double standards comes with being a liberal.  Just look at Bob-- he's probably uttered unarmed black man 10000 times in the last few months but sides with Hamas a group that launches rockets at unarmed kids on a playground.  I'll never understand people who think that way but that's why they are internet trolls and don't have real power. Scary enough already having Obama and his band of fucking idiots run this country.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-18, 13:28

thankfully this thread full of vile hatred toward Muslims and black Americans is at a board that nobody reads..

Netanyahu wins re-election - Page 2 1486952199
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-03-18, 13:29

The_Dude wrote:

Tell me about it.  You have liberals in this country who think America doesn't treat everyone equal, yet they stand up for terrorist organizations/countries that intentionally kill women, children, gays, horrendously oppress women, and have archaic cultures.

It's quite perplexing but having double standards comes with being a liberal.  Just look at Bob-- he's probably uttered unarmed black man 10000 times in the last few months but sides with Hamas a group that launches rockets at unarmed kids on a playground. Understanding how his mind operates would be a quite the case study.
Was referencing stuff like this:

Obama who has authorized more drone strikes than anyone in history.

Then.......

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-18, 13:52

The_Dude wrote:

Its pretty simple.  You have Hamas, who every Western country has designated a terrorist organization launch over 5k missiles into Israel aimed at their citizens.  You have Hamas who has robbed their people to build terror tunnels that go into Israel to kill their citizens.

Israel says stop shooting missiles or we will defend ourselves.  Falls on deaf ears.  Israel defends themselves and you have nutjobs who want to string them up for war crimes.

Its mind boggling how liberals defend Islamic countries who kill people for being gay, who horribly oppress women, and who basically can't function with the rest of the civilized world.

But I gave up trying to understand liberals and their way of thinking a long time ago.  Mostly just laugh at their own delusions like everyone else.

1) I am not interested in debating who is a terrorist and who is a freedom fighter. You say (insert name here) are terrorists, and then somebody says that (insert name here) are the actual terrorists. It's a never ending conversation where people just plagiarize the thoughts of others in the absence of any real insight.

2) The issue I was referring to is the Iranian nuclear program. Maybe I should have been more clear, but it is the issue that brought Netanyahu to the US and has recently been at the forefront of Israeli-American relations.

3) Your response was better suited for Bob and others, as it did not address the questions I posed after reading your posts
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-03-18, 15:25

The_Dude wrote:

It's quite perplexing but having double standards comes with being a liberal.  Just look at Bob-- he's probably uttered unarmed black man 10000 times in the last few months but sides with Hamas a group that launches rockets at unarmed kids on a playground.  I'll never understand people who think that way but that's why they are internet trolls and don't have real power.  Scary enough already having Obama and his band of fucking idiots run this country.

Bob is my homie so I feel some responsibility to have his back when someone tries to roast on him. Sure, he has his opinions and his own peculiar way he expresses his opinions. Bob doesn't want to take the argument too in-depth and too far because he knows how they all turn out. The rest of us still cling to some hope that our arguing with change the other person's mind... and while valiant, is unrealistic. Bob doesn't share those delusions of grandeur that we harbor

And within all of this... keep in mind... Bob has no problem reminding you that there is an ignore feature. You're always welcome to ignore Bobby Sak.... but, then again... no one can truly ignore Bobby Sak.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-18, 15:27

Speak for yourself. I just like to hear myself talk...even on the Internet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-03-18, 15:38

Turtleneck wrote:Speak for yourself. I just like to hear myself talk...even on the Internet.

Why do you think my posts are so long winded?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-18, 15:48

xsanguine wrote:

Why do you think my posts are so long winded?

Because you are not selfish and want to share you brilliance with everybody.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-03-18, 23:33

Turtleneck wrote:

Because you are not selfish and want to share you brilliance with everybody.

Below the belt.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-20, 08:11

xsanguine wrote:

Bob is my homie so I feel some responsibility to have his back when someone tries to roast on him. Sure, he has his opinions and his own peculiar way he expresses his opinions. Bob doesn't want to take the argument too in-depth and too far because he knows how they all turn out. The rest of us still cling to some hope that our arguing with change the other person's mind... and while valiant, is unrealistic. Bob doesn't share those delusions of grandeur that we harbor

And within all of this... keep in mind... Bob has no problem reminding you that there is an ignore feature. You're always welcome to ignore Bobby Sak.... but, then again... no one can truly ignore Bobby Sak.
you're a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-03-21, 11:57

Are all the Bibi fans posting here urging their US Senators and Congressional Representatives to pass additional taxes to pay for the foreign aid the US gives Israel and pay for any and all additional US military required if Bibi has his way?

To date the connie solutions entail paying for their version American and Israeli Exceptionalism by cutting spending for those in the bottom quintile of US society.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-21, 12:22

I see The Dude was not up for an informed and objective
discussion.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte