Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone get this Amber Alert on their phone?

+23
AMwood
Robert J Sakimano
Cym Jim
StylesGShmooth
The_Dude
Turtleneck
xsanguine
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Bizarro Fletch
WhiteBoyHatcher
Green Note
Code_Warrior
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
Gomer
SpartanInNH
Jake from State Farm
Snake Plissken
The Pantry
SeeRockCity
Marc Summers
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anyone get this Amber Alert on their phone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone get this Amber Alert on their phone?

Post by Marc Summers 2015-05-18, 20:01

The Pantry wrote:Romulus area '97 Red Saturn lic# ACU559

Nucky is pissed off, somewhere.

Nah, I turned that shit off as soon as the first one woke me up.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Anyone get this Amber Alert on their phone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone get this Amber Alert on their phone?

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-08-17, 18:30

Oh shit, just got an alert. Hope this didn't ruin some of you guys day.

If your not too pissed about this tremendous intrustion upon your life and are in the Alpena area, be on the lookout for that Tahoe though.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-08-17, 18:38

I got it while I was on the shitter.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-08-17, 18:43

Death Roe wrote:I got it while I was on the shitter.

Hope it didn't ruin a perfectly good movement. You can never get those precious moments back.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-08-17, 18:59

StylesGShmooth wrote:Oh shit, just got an alert. Hope this didn't ruin some of you guys day.

If your not too pissed about this tremendous intrustion upon your life and are in the Alpena area, be on the lookout for that Tahoe though.
So did the mom take the kid or is she being held against her will? I can't tell.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-08-17, 19:56

It was coming through my car radio since my phone was connected to bluetooth. I had no idea why Sirius was sounding an alert until I got home and looked at my phone.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-17, 20:10

Snake Plissken wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:Oh shit, just got an alert. Hope this didn't ruin some of you guys day.

So did the mom take the kid or is she being held against her will? I can't tell.

From what I understand, the Mom took the kid
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-20, 10:49

Woke up this morning at 3:30 and had an Amber on my phone. No idea what time it went off.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-20, 11:45

Went off at 1:30ish. I happened to be awake this time and an option popped up to turn Alerts off.

Selfish of me?  Probably. But why the fuck can't they just make it a txt instead of an ear pearcing siren that I don't even know how my phone makes? Since these always seem to come at night odds are I'm not going to see the white Bronco heading fown I94 from my bed in Lake Orion.

I did leave the Obama Alert option ON.just in case.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 12:49

Nordic wrote:Went off at 1:30ish. I happened to be awake this time and an option popped up to turn Alerts off.

Selfish of me?  Probably. But why the fuck can't they just make it a txt instead of an ear pearcing siren that I don't even know how my phone makes? Since these always seem to come at night odds are I'm not going to see the white Bronco heading fown I94 from my bed in Lake Orion.

I turned mine off awhile ago for the same reason you just mentioned. If it's important enough, I'll get a nixle text which I'll see when I get up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 13:38

Nordic wrote:Went off at 1:30ish. I happened to be awake this time and an option popped up to turn Alerts off.

They alert you when he comes for our guns?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 13:40

Turtleneck wrote:

Could be one of the five daily prayers to Allah.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-20, 13:41

Turtleneck wrote:

Maybe for when it's illegal to turn off the Amber Alert option.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-20, 13:44

This girl and her mom have been missing since Tuesday, amber alert goes out to everyone's phone (including the potential killers) Friday night and a few hours later their bodies are (probably) found in a fire set this morning. Is it possible that the amber alert is what caused the guy to kill them?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 14:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This girl and her mom have been missing since Tuesday, amber alert goes out to everyone's phone (including the potential killers) Friday night and a few hours later their bodies are (probably) found in a fire set this morning. Is it possible that the amber alert is what caused the guy to kill them?

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-27, 18:03

I have been in Florida for approximately 29 hours and no joke I have gotten 4 amber alerts on my phone. Nucky should definitely not live in or visit America's Wang.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3