Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take....

+15
DWags
steveschneider
Triple Sparty
NigelUno
Giant Moose
Blanch32
Rocinante
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
tanfan!
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... Empty If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take....

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-13, 12:43

to burst him open so all of the self loathing and hate spilled out onto the ground? If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... 2599972566
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... Empty Re: If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take....

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-13, 12:46

I'm starting to get the feeling that you don't like Nigel very much.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... Empty Re: If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take....

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-13, 12:48

I am not into the Piñata scene so that would be 0 for me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-13, 12:50

I like tSwill because it's not overrun with petty personality differences that make the middle school cheerleading team seem rational and mature.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-13, 12:53

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... 4524
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-13, 12:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I like tSwill because it's not overrun with petty personality differences that make the middle school cheerleading team seem rational and mature.

I like where you're going with that one, Bob.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-07-13, 12:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I like tSwill because it's not overrun with petty personality differences that make the middle school cheerleading team seem rational and mature.

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... Oh-you-101939815666
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-13, 13:00

I figured you as more of a tennis racquet guy
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-13, 13:36

I see you won the apathy award. No piñata for you!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-13, 13:47

Tanfan! wrote:

I see you won the apathy award. No piñata for you!
Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-13, 13:50

Fuck beating him, let's burn him at the stake!!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-13, 13:50

I love you Nigel.

Co9 forever!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-13, 13:58

I need to get a pic of Nigel so I can photoshop it onto a piñata. come on Nigel, tell us which geek pic on the Atlanta Alumni club website is you. It's all in fun. cheers cheers
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-13, 13:59

Rocinante wrote:Fuck beating him, let's burn him at the stake!!!!

burn baby burn! If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... 3775540924 If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... 1987505431 If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... 3069395473 If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... 137731615
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-13, 14:00

Your Sexist and agist
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-13, 14:02

I don't know, but Tanfan probably cries candy.

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... I0wUREz

Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-13, 14:55

I won.

Again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-07-13, 15:04

NigelUno wrote:I won.

Again.

Dude, you're the piñata. The only one who does not win. Now make it rain Smarties!!
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-13, 15:26

Uno.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-13, 15:56

Rocinante wrote:Fuck beating him, let's burn him at the stake!!!!

In effigy? Let's burn him right here in Boston.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-13, 16:02

I think we found out how the party at Bob's is either going to get started, or finish.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-13, 17:10

Nigel 0

Tanfan 0
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-13, 17:11

By the way I like Nigel and tanny
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-13, 17:21

I don't get this.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-07-13, 17:41

Who's excited for the new Evil Dead project from Raimi and Bruce Campbell on Starz?

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-13, 20:06

HT wrote:I don't get this.

What's there to get? Nigel is a dick. It would be fun to see him suffer as a piñata
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-07-13, 20:13

Tanfan! wrote:
HT wrote:I don't get this.

What's there to get? Nigel is a dick.  It would be fun to see him suffer as a piñata  

Can we put a little bow in his hair first? I've always wanted to knock the bow out of someones hair with a crowbar. And is it a crow bar or a crowbar. Because if it was a crow bar wouldn't all the crows be sitting there drinking or trying to impress the female crows instead of swinging something at a pinata?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-13, 20:18

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

What's there to get? Nigel is a dick.  It would be fun to see him suffer as a piñata  

Can we put a little bow in his hair first? I've always wanted to knock the bow out of someones hair with a crowbar. And is it a crow bar or a crowbar. Because if it was a crow bar wouldn't all the crows be sitting there drinking or trying to impress the female crows instead of swinging something at a pinata?

I dunno if crowbar is one word or two, but I sure would like to use it on his skull
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-13, 20:24

In this thread...Tanfan relives his middle school reign of terror as a feared member of the Wooden Racquet Gang.

Only the Chess Club struck more fear in the hearts of students who wandered the halls between classes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-07-13, 23:18

Everything ok, tanner? I thought you had given up on this place.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-13, 23:26

Gomer wrote:Everything ok, tanner?  I thought you had given up on this place.
This is your second post in the entire month of July. Lets not be a hypocrite about who posts where now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-07-13, 23:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Gomer wrote:Everything ok, tanner?  I thought you had given up on this place.
This is your second post in the entire month of July. Lets not be a hypocrite about who posts where now.
I read the articles.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-14, 03:52

NigelUno wrote:In this thread...Tanfan relives his middle school reign of terror as a feared member of the Wooden Racquet Gang.

Only the Chess Club struck more fear in the hearts of students who wandered the halls between classes.

You talk a big game. Tell us which nerd you are in all those Atlanta alumni pics. What you too scared my theory about you being a bitch might actually prove to be correct?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-14, 07:28

Tanfan! wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

I dunno if crowbar is one word or two, but I sure would like to use it on his skull

It's one word, but wouldn't you rather use a morning star? I think it'd be more painful/effective.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-14, 07:58

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:In this thread...Tanfan relives his middle school reign of terror as a feared member of the Wooden Racquet Gang.

You talk a big game. Tell us which nerd you are in all those Atlanta alumni pics. What you too scared my theory about you being a bitch might actually prove to be correct?

In this thread...Tanfan gets mad because the Wooden Racquet Gang played second fiddle to the Chess Club.

#JackKramer4LifeGang
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-07-14, 07:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nigel 0

Tanfan 0

tSwill -1

Fixed.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 08:00

I feel like Tanfan is close to biting Nigel's ear off.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-14, 08:04

Giant Moose wrote:I feel like Tanfan is close to biting Nigel's ear off.

He seems angry and/or possibly mentally disturbed.

I would be worried, but I'm not really afraid of guys in tennis gangs.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 08:06

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I feel like Tanfan is close to biting Nigel's ear off.

He seems angry and/or possibly mentally disturbed.

I would be worried, but I'm not really afraid of guys in tennis gangs.

If he starts hanging out with pigeons, you should worry.

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... Frkz4bkli7z9pjdl1cjw
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 08:25

Nike made a special shirt to commemorate the Tanfan and Nigel feud.

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... 80wySD6

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Michigan_State_Spartans/Michigan_State_Spartans_Nike_With_It_T-Shirt_-_Black

Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next