Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take....

+15
DWags
steveschneider
Triple Sparty
NigelUno
Giant Moose
Blanch32
Rocinante
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
tanfan!
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 Empty Re: If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take....

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-14, 08:31

Giant Moose wrote:Nike made a special shirt to commemorate the Tanfan and Nigel feud.

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 80wySD6

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Michigan_State_Spartans/Michigan_State_Spartans_Nike_With_It_T-Shirt_-_Black

Is that a new slogan?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 Empty Re: If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take....

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 08:36

NigelUno wrote:Is that a new slogan?  
Not sure. Here are a few other schools:

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 Ff_2050189_xl If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 Ff_2050176_xl If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 Thumb.aspx?i=%2fproductImages%2f_2050000%2fff_2050191_xl
If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 Thumb.aspx?i=%2fproductImages%2f_2050000%2fff_2050183_xl
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 08:37

It looks like WVU does a lot of fighting, too:

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 Ff_2050194_xl
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-14, 08:37

This one is better.

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 No-one-cares-print-aura1-510x600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-14, 08:40

Giant Moose wrote:It looks like WVU does a lot of fighting, too:

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 Ff_2050194_xl

Fight For...would have made more sense? As in...Fight for the only colors?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 08:41

NigelUno wrote:This one is better.

If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 No-one-cares-print-aura1-510x600
Well, considering you spend 99.9% of your time thinking about Tanfan, you probably don't have time to care about anything else. If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 2599972566
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-14, 08:46

Giant Moose wrote:

Well, considering you spend 99.9% of your time thinking about Tanfan, you probably don't have time to care about anything else. If Nigel was turned into a Piñata how many swings of the crow bar would it take.... - Page 2 2599972566

Not sure I started this thread...

I thought we were having a t shirt moment, but you ruined it. Careful, or Tanfan will start looking for pictures of you.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 08:48

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

I thought we were having a t shirt moment, but you ruined it. Careful, or Tanfan will start looking for pictures of you.
I had too many posts supporting you in this current battle, so I needed to have one against you just in case Tanfan was lurking.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-14, 08:58

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I had too many posts supporting you in this current battle, so I needed to have one against you just in case Tanfan was lurking.

Good call.

It's always wise to be leery of mentally disturbed posters.

It's good to have him back though. His wisdom and insight are invaluable.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-14, 09:00

If you didn't care why do you obsess about me and follow me around on the rcmb baiting me constantly?  The troof is you're my bitch.  Second you're a geeky little nerd with anger issues.  Fucking blohwer scumbag.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-14, 09:03

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Good call.

Holy shit. You lack any creativity. You use my material all the time your psychotic twit.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-14, 09:04

Tanfan! wrote:
If you didn't care why do you obsess about me and follow me around on the rcmb baiting me constantly?  The troof is you're my bitch.  Second you're a geeky little nerd with anger issues.  Fucking blohwer scumbag.

Someone is angry...

Have a bowl of cereal.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-14, 09:06

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Good call.

Holy shit. You lack any creativity. You use my material all the time your psychotic twit.

Your material is great!

Fire Nardog!!!

Keep the Softball Coach!!!

It writes itself!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-14, 12:41

[quote="NigelUno"]
Tanfan! wrote:

Holy shit. You lack any creativity. You use my material all the time your psychotic twit. [/quote}

Your material is great!

Fire Nardog!!!

Keep the Softball Coach!!!

It writes itself!!!

You can't write anything original. You parrot me because I'm better than you. Sunshine blohwers like you suck. Geek.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2