Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just bought a $200 air rifle to kill squirrles with and, evidently....

+10
The Pantry
Brock Middlebrook
kingstonlake
Son of Sparta
Giant Moose
Turtleneck
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Triple Sparty
tTy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I just bought a $200 air rifle to kill squirrles with and, evidently.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I just bought a $200 air rifle to kill squirrles with and, evidently....

Post by tTy 2015-12-16, 21:10

Fuck yeah!!!!! lmao
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I just bought a $200 air rifle to kill squirrles with and, evidently.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I just bought a $200 air rifle to kill squirrles with and, evidently....

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-16, 21:13

LooseGoose wrote:This nugget restores my faith in today's college students and tells me why our FB has been so successful:

All-American left tackle Jack Conklin explained how a ride home with right tackle Kodi Kieler and student coach Zach Higgins led to a meal sample of fresh squirrel.

"Me, (Higgins) and Kodi are driving through campus, and Zach sees a squirrel that got hit by a car on the side of the road, so he yanks his truck over, hops out and runs up to the squirrel and picks it up and brings it back to the car," Conklin said. "He's like, 'it's still warm,' and he throws it in the back and takes it home, cleans it, and eats it that night.

"I tried it; it was good."

And Kieler?

"Kodi did not," Conklin said, "he was very traumatized."

Kieler needs to toughen the fuck up before Alabama.

Michigan State notes: Tales of Jack Conklin's fresh squirrel, Jack Allen's cat

Those Alabama kids grew up on squirrel. He needs to get with the program and get some of that squirrel protein in his blood.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2