Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck Michigan

+21
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
Herbie Green
StylesGShmooth
Robert J Sakimano
Giant Moose
Rocinante
Blanch32
tGreenWay
The Pantry
InTenSity
Code_Warrior
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
The_Dude
Nordic
Wally Fairway
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Article Re: Fuck Michigan

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-15, 22:34

Thinking we should mobilize to AA and paint a statue of one of their University icons like Ted Kaczynski. Where is that statue located, anyway? I think outside the campus branch of the Post Office, right?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-15, 22:56

Or we could go and drop a deuce on schembechler's grave.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-15, 22:58

tGreenWay wrote:Or we could go and drop a deuce on schembechler's grave.

Do that right before you go to Tanfan's tailgate.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-16, 07:46

Seriously, fuck u of m, fuck their adopt-a-fans, fuck the media.

All I've heard this morning is that this game "means something again", like it's now a "thing" when it wasn't a "thing" when u of m sucked balls for the last 10 years.

fuck them fuck them fuck them all to hell.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-16, 07:46

ps. FUCK THEM
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-16, 08:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:Seriously, fuck u of m, fuck their adopt-a-fans, fuck the media.

All I've heard this morning is that this game "means something again", like it's now a "thing" when it wasn't a "thing" when u of m sucked balls for the last 10 years.

Yeah I've heard that bullshit it is a better rivalry if both teams win games.

well here is what I think of that idea, as best said by the Texas Tech fan
Fuck Michigan - Page 2 200

except I'm not apologetic - Fuck Michigan ever winning another game
and
FUCK MICHIGAN - right in the pussy
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-16, 09:07

Fuck the headlines this morning. Is the run over for Dantonio, Why can't both teams coexist and be great? This week has just been annoying. I'm glad as shit I don't live in MI, I'm sorry for those of you that do. Not because of the weather, but because apparently there is a demigod living in AA now.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-16, 09:07

UM people at work are acting particularly goofy today. Almost like they have some Crazy Jim in them.

Fuck them all
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-16, 09:12

Floyd Robertson wrote:Seriously, fuck u of m, fuck their adopt-a-fans, fuck the media.

The game has always meant something.  UM fans are just caught up in their latest hype/bullshit.

UM was ranked and undefeated when we played and beat them in 2009.
UM was ranked and undefeated when we played and beat them in 2010.
UM was ranked and undefeated when we played and beat them in 2011.
UM was ranked when we beat them in 2013.

The idea that the game now means something is a misnomer and laughable.  It has always meant something.  They think it doesn't mean anything when they lose.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2015-10-16, 09:16; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-16, 09:13

I haven't opened a sports page article in either Detroit paper all fuckin' week. Just the headlines that made it to the front pages made me puke. Started off with Harbaugh downplaying the significance of the game.

The topper was some asshat comparing Izzo and Harbaugh. Hell, while I was initially pissed on how Dantonio suddenly is minimized and later thought Damn Beilein took a basketball program from the scrap heap to being a Final Four team and he's learned real quick where he stands.

Fuck Michigan and the members of their media relations who pose as reporters.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-16, 09:18

GRR Spartan wrote:I haven't opened a sports page article in either Detroit paper all fuckin' week. Just the headlines that made it to the front pages made me puke. Started off with Harbaugh downplaying the significance of the game.

The topper was some asshat comparing Izzo and Harbaugh. Hell, while I was initially pissed on how Dantonio suddenly is minimized and later thought Damn Beilein took a basketball program from the scrap heap to being a Final Four team and he's learned real quick where he stands.

What pisses me off, is that all the sudden they want to talk about having 2 good programs in the sports in the same state. I've never heard that BS before. Fuck them.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-16, 09:48

NigelUno wrote:

The game has always meant something.  UM fans are just caught up in their latest hype/bullshit.

The idea that the game now means something is a misnomer and laughable.  It has always meant something.  They think it doesn't mean anything when they lose.

Exactly

They lose this week, and this game won't count because it's harbs first year bringing the program back to national prominence and he's got to deal with the left overs from hoke
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-16, 09:50

GRR Spartan wrote:I haven't opened a sports page article in either Detroit paper all fuckin' week. Just the headlines that made it to the front pages made me puke. Started off with Harbaugh downplaying the significance of the game.

I read through the Facebook trending Magic Johnson posts the other day. Every article had some variant of the word vandalized in it with the exception of 2: scum 247 and the detnews

Fuck those motherfuckers
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-16, 10:15

NigelUno wrote:

Yup. The revisionist history this week has been just terrible
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-16, 10:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yup. The revisionist history this week has been just terrible

It was over when richrod was hired, scum wasn't just winning Big Ten titles they were now going for National Titles

It was over when hoke was hired, finally scum got rid of the gimmicks and was back to a michigan-man that would restore order

Now that harbs is there it's even more over. You thought hoke was a michigan-man?? Well think again because harbs is a michigan-demigod and he's got them back again. The guy wears khakis
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-16, 13:42

Hey guys, look what's Twitter trending in Detroit.

Fuck Michigan - Page 2 Fuckuo10

I bet this wasn't happening 365 days ago.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-16, 15:32

Fuck them in their fat donkey scrotums.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-16, 16:20

Just over 21 hours

fuck michigan, again
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-16, 16:22

Wally Fairway wrote:Just over 21 hours

fuck michigan, again

Bump
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2015-10-16, 16:35

Fuck these fuckity fucks.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-16, 16:42

Fuck this ass I just passed in Wixom on 96.  His plate says "man"

Fuck Michigan - Page 2 Image15
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-10-16, 17:04

InTenSity wrote:Fuck the headlines this morning. Is the run over for Dantonio, Why can't both teams coexist and be great? This week has just been annoying. I'm glad as shit I don't live in MI, I'm sorry for those of you that do. Not because of the weather, but because apparently there is a demigod living in AA now.

You said it man, so glad I don't live there to hear that shit. On FB I see friends of friends posting about the game.

I have to say from a far it's so stupid. It's just red necks or ghetto trash saying Sparty sucks. I don't even let it get to me anymore. I guess it's nice that they have something to make themselves feel good about the squalor that they live in.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-16, 17:29

steveschneider wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Fuck the headlines this morning. Is the run over for Dantonio, Why can't both teams coexist and be great? This week has just been annoying. I'm glad as shit I don't live in MI, I'm sorry for those of you that do. Not because of the weather, but because apparently there is a demigod living in AA now.

You said it man, so glad I don't live there to hear that shit. On FB I see friends of friends posting about the game.

I have to say from a far it's so stupid. It's just red necks or ghetto trash saying Sparty sucks. I don't even let it get to me anymore. I guess it's nice that they have something to make themselves feel good about the squalor that they live in.

That last sentence pretty much sums up about 85% of their adopt-a-fanbase, Steve. u of m winning somehow makes them feel superior and justifies their existence, but they are the same uneducated fans who call MSU moo-u.

F'em.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-10-16, 18:18

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

That last sentence pretty much sums up about 85% of their adopt-a-fanbase, Steve. u of m winning somehow makes them feel superior and justifies their existence, but they are the same uneducated fans who call MSU moo-u.

F'em.

Yeah, I saw one hood rat saying some dumb shit And istarted to write something and I had a moment where I realized I was about to respond to a complete fucking idiot that I didn't even know.

Honestly I have a lot of family that are UofM alum, have worked with UofM alum and have friends that live in a2 that went there. Zero problems with them.

I went to a high school full of white trash and that's where my hatred began. This was during the fab 5 era and the fucking fans were so fucking stupid, rude and just something I wanted absolutely nothing to be a part of. They hated Michigan state and I hated them.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-16, 18:28

One coworker was constantly babbling UM throughout the day.  A true adopt-a-team guy from Oakland U.  Said he bet $200 no-spread with State fans at his gym.  His euphoria about Harblah seemed almost drug-induced.

Can hardly wait until the Spartans burst his bubble.  Said I'd send him a pic after the game.  He's sorta clueless so pretty sure he either never saw it or can't remember it.

Though the masked man has some detractors on this board, he gets credit from me for pulling this off

Fuck Michigan - Page 2 Little10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-17, 01:51

Bump. It's Fuck Michigan Day.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-17, 02:12

tGreenWay wrote:Bump. It's Fuck Michigan Day.
Fuck Michigan right in Crazy Jim's pussy.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-17, 03:22

After we beat they ass again, I'm just going to go back to my UM pals and be all super sad and shit and tell them that "I'm just as upset as you guys are because, even though we are still undefeated, we still haven't beaten anyone yet..... It hurts me as much as it hurts you, that you guys are ruining our SOS".... Good luck in the Pizza Bowl vs Western!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-17, 03:32

tTy wrote:After we beat they ass again, I'm just going to go back to my UM pals and be all super sad and shit and tell them that "I'm just as upset as you guys are because, even though we are still undefeated, we still haven't beaten anyone yet..... It hurts me as much as it hurts you, that you guys are ruining our SOS".... Good luck in the Pizza Bowl vs Western!
Fuck Michigan - Page 2 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-17, 06:05

tTy wrote:After we beat they ass again, I'm just going to go back to my UM pals and be all super sad and shit and tell them that "I'm just as upset as you guys are because, even though we are still undefeated, we still haven't beaten anyone yet..... It hurts me as much as it hurts you, that you guys are ruining our SOS".... Good luck in the Pizza Bowl vs Western!

9.5 hours to kick

Still feeling it .... Fuck Michigan, right in the pussy
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-17, 08:08

We're dicks! We're reckless, stupid dicks. And the gameday crew are pussies. And scum is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-17, 08:49

My hate for umaa and all its arrogance has only got worse since Harbaugh was hired.

The Freep, Detnews and national media fawn over Harbaugh so much they give him and the university a pass when his drinking buddy Jim Minick gets his DUI and still keeps his Assoc AD / Director of Football Operations title sand salary.

Just swept that motherfucking news right under the rug.  These are the same assholes who were calling for Mark Montgomery's removal from MSU a few years back.

Fuck Michigan
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-10-17, 09:10

CORNER BLITZ wrote:We're dicks! We're reckless, stupid dicks. And the gameday crew are pussies. And scum is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
This made me laugh! Fuck Michigan - Page 2 502811600 Now I can go out and hang my MSU flag and start the day.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-17, 10:12

Fuck Michigan - Page 2 502811600 "Bad enough that Oregon lost to Utah after we beat them......*Sigh*...."
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-17, 10:20

Fuck Michigan - Page 2 IMG_18641
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-17, 12:16

I'm sure that I uttered this last year, because I'm sure that I do it every year, but I've never wanted a victory over u of m more than I do today. Shut that mouthbreathing fuckhead fanbase the hell up. Seeing #BeatState at the top of Twitter trends in Detroit this morning makes my blood boil. F michigan.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-17, 12:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm sure that I uttered this last year, because I'm sure that I do it every year, but I've never wanted a victory over u of m more than I do today. Shut that mouthbreathing fuckhead fanbase the hell up. Seeing #BeatState at the top of Twitter trends in Detroit this morning makes my blood boil. F michigan.

Slapping them down this year will be especially sweet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-17, 14:19

Wife and kids are leaving the house. Can't wait to scream at my tv. Fuck you you fucking asshole Michigan fucks
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-17, 15:26

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm sure that I uttered this last year, because I'm sure that I do it every year, but I've never wanted a victory over u of m more than I do today. Shut that mouthbreathing fuckhead fanbase the hell up. Seeing #BeatState at the top of Twitter trends in Detroit this morning makes my blood boil. F michigan.

Slapping them down this year will be especially sweet.

I'm praying to God, Buddha, whoever, that u of m wins the coin toss and defers and we ram the opening drive right down their throats. I'm sick of hearing about the greatest shutout streak in 20 years.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-17, 17:12

1/2time bump

FUck MIchigan
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content