Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Good Thing About Republicans Running the Michigan House, Senate and Governor's Office..

4 posters

Go down

One Good Thing About Republicans Running the Michigan House, Senate and Governor's Office..  Empty One Good Thing About Republicans Running the Michigan House, Senate and Governor's Office..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-04, 08:52

they have nobody to blame when they vote to increase taxes to fund a 1.2 billion dollar road-funding plan.. One Good Thing About Republicans Running the Michigan House, Senate and Governor's Office..  502811600

"Get Government Out Of My Life" Anti-Tax Republicans Vote To Raise Your Taxes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

One Good Thing About Republicans Running the Michigan House, Senate and Governor's Office..  Empty Re: One Good Thing About Republicans Running the Michigan House, Senate and Governor's Office..

Post by DWags 2015-11-04, 08:55

Does this shit cost money?   Damn, I didn't realize that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

One Good Thing About Republicans Running the Michigan House, Senate and Governor's Office..  Empty Re: One Good Thing About Republicans Running the Michigan House, Senate and Governor's Office..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-04, 08:57

DWags wrote:Does this shit cost money?   Damn, I didn't realize that.
that's the best part of it.. they suddenly realize that stuff costs money after running around the state telling their gullible, naive electorate how evil taxes are.. One Good Thing About Republicans Running the Michigan House, Senate and Governor's Office..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-04, 09:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Does this shit cost money?   Damn, I didn't realize that.
that's the best part of it.. they suddenly realize that stuff costs money after running around the state telling their gullible, naive electorate how evil taxes are.. One Good Thing About Republicans Running the Michigan House, Senate and Governor's Office..  502811600

hmmmmm, cut taxes increase spending, balance the budget.  voodoo economics.  At least these guys know that it's impossible to do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-04, 09:04

Republicans haven't been for small government in a long time. Spend as long as they are in power...play to the lower tax rhetoric when not...rinse and repeat.

However, wanting small government doesn't mean no government. Never has never will. Roads/infrastucture is obviously something that needs to be addressed no matter what side of the aisle you are on.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-04, 09:26

The_Dude wrote:Republicans haven't been for small government in a long time.  Spend as long as they are in power...play to the lower tax rhetoric when not...rinse and repeat.

However, wanting small government doesn't mean no government.  Never has never will.  Roads/infrastucture is obviously something that needs to be addressed no matter what side of the aisle you are on.
I don't disagree.. but when they run around the state (and country at the national level) demonizing taxes, government spending, etc and are suddenly left to govern, it's interesting how quickly they change their tune.

I'm just wishing the America-lovin', Tea Partyin' types would admit that they've been duped.. that's all.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-04, 09:28

Don't we have a political board for this shit? I come here for sports not to have Bob's liberal bullshit shoved in my face repeatedly.

I realize he's posting this crap here because he has no audience on the political board, maybe that should be a clue to him and the overlords here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-04, 09:33

LooseGoose wrote:Don't we have a political board for this shit? I come here for sports not to have Bob's liberal bullshit shoved in my face repeatedly.
so you're unhappy that you've been duped into supporting America-lovin, Tea Partyin' types who raised your taxes?

I would be too, if I were you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-04, 09:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Don't we have a political board for this shit?   I come here for sports not to have Bob's liberal bullshit shoved in my face repeatedly.
so you're unhappy that you've been duped into supporting America-lovin, Tea Partyin' types who raised your taxes?

Not to keep thiis going, but I was actually surprised that chick who was cheating on her husband lost last night.  I've been in that county....... whew...... is all I'm saying.  

Does anybody know how many people voted for those two got yesterday?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-04, 09:48

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Not to keep thiis going, but I was actually surprised that chick who was cheating on her husband lost last night.  I've been in that county....... whew...... is all I'm saying.  

Does anybody know how many people voted for those two got yesterday?
I looked at it through the fog of sleep while sipping my French press coffee this morning and, if I recall correctly, the female christian conservative, family values skank got 9% of the vote and the male christian conservative, family values skank got 4% of the vote.

either way, how anyone in their right might could vote for those two is mind-boggling. Of course, I believe they both did ask god for forgiveness, so... ya know, there's that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2015-11-24, 21:40

Plus they are all gung-ho to bomb the living daylights out of another country and install a government that they see fit. Just remember though we're for small government.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-25, 14:15

msugolfguy wrote:Plus they are all gung-ho to bomb the living daylights out of another country and install a government that they see fit. Just remember though we're for small government.
I wish the right wing would just be honest with themselves and everyone else and basically say "we're really disappointed that white folks are rapidly becoming a minority in this country and so we're trying to legislate ourselves into power before it's too late"..

I mean, we all know their motives - and honesty is so much more refreshing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down