Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tTy - some guy on rcmb wants to give your boy Evan MSU-MD tix

5 posters

Go down

tTy - some guy on rcmb wants to give your boy Evan MSU-MD tix Empty tTy - some guy on rcmb wants to give your boy Evan MSU-MD tix

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-12, 17:25

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Paging-tTyregarding-Evan-and-our-game-on-Saturday-41016303
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tTy - some guy on rcmb wants to give your boy Evan MSU-MD tix Empty Re: tTy - some guy on rcmb wants to give your boy Evan MSU-MD tix

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-12, 17:33

I like how gHost suggested someone post the info here but then his fingers broke.

Nice job picking up the torch, OTPT.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

tTy - some guy on rcmb wants to give your boy Evan MSU-MD tix Empty Re: tTy - some guy on rcmb wants to give your boy Evan MSU-MD tix

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-12, 20:17

Yup, Ty's answered over there. Little guy is getting treatment this week, so it was a thanks but no thanks to sparty1.

But a very nice gesture indeed.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-11-12, 23:41

gHost Spartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I like how gHost suggested someone post the info here but then his fingers broke.

I forgot my Swill password so I can't post on mobile and I was at work

Hello SD3466255
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-12, 23:43

gHost Spartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I like how gHost suggested someone post the info here but then his fingers broke.

I forgot my Swill password so I can't post on mobile and I was at work

JUANITA
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down