Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread

+25
Herbie Green
The_Dude
Cameron
SpartanInNH
NigelUno
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Code_Warrior
Heat Miser
AMwood
MiamiSpartan
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
DoogieHouser
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
29 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread

Post by Code_Warrior Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 18:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
I know you're an awesome space alien and stuff, but this isn't Vietnam and wedding anniversaries divisible by 25 are literally illegal to ignore. You can be put in prison for that. I'm super serial.

I skipped a wedding to go to the Oregon game. #thread
That doesn't qualify as an anniversary divisible by 25. It's not an anniversary.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 18:37

For real though, I think it's a dick move of your friend to have his little anniversary shin dig on New Year's Eve regardless of football. Every single person there could have had other plans, unless he hosts a party every year and everyone would be there anyway. He can have a public party whatever day he wants. The second is a Saturday. Do it then. Celebrate privately with your wife the day of and with everyone else any other day.

Also, your divisible by 25 rule sounds like bullshit unless they are immediate family members.

Also, your friend is a fucking asshole who doesn't deserve the honor of your friendship.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 18:56

Why would I ever celebrate any of my friend's anniversaries? I'm not a chick.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 18:56

Results.

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 CVu1_xNWcAAWqMs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 18:57

LooseGoose wrote:Results.

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 CVu1_xNWcAAWqMs
Harbaugh is whiter than Dantonio's jacket. The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 1494614055
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 19:02

Awful Announcing
‏@awfulannouncing
Great news: Brent Musburger will be calling this year’s Rose Bowl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 19:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:For real though, I think it's a dick move of your friend to have his little anniversary shin dig on New Year's Eve regardless of football. Every single person there could have had other plans, unless he hosts a party every year and everyone would be there anyway. He can have a public party whatever day he wants. The second is a Saturday. Do it then. Celebrate privately with your wife the day of and with everyone else any other day.

Also, your divisible by 25 rule sounds like bullshit unless they are immediate family members.

Also, your friend is a fucking asshole who doesn't deserve the honor of your friendship.
You're right. My priorities are all wrong. I'm too good for them. I'm going to tell them that at their 25th wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 19:50

Code_Warrior wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:For real though, I think it's a dick move of your friend to have his little anniversary shin dig on New Year's Eve regardless of football. Every single person there could have had other plans, unless he hosts a party every year and everyone would be there anyway. He can have a public party whatever day he wants. The second is a Saturday. Do it then. Celebrate privately with your wife the day of and with everyone else any other day.

You're right. My priorities are all wrong. I'm too good for them. I'm going to tell them that at their 25th wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve.
Just say you were in the ER again and get out of it.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 20:59

My niece decided to be born on new years eve. What a bitch.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 21:02

Skipped my cousins wedding for the air force game this year
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 21:18

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Skipped my cousins wedding for the air force game this year

I hope this is true and I applaud you vigorously sir.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 21:35

Code_Warrior wrote:

yes Michigan state football is too good for them. Hell tell them you'll be at their 41st
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 21:42

Quickly skimming and looks like I now need to bring an anniversary gift to Texas with me?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 21:56

Not sure if anyone you old timers care, but Taco Bell is sponsoring 500 free student tickets to the Cotton Bowl. STO had 1300 student requests so they're doing a lottery to see who gets the free ones, then the remaining students can pay $150. Fucking bullshit that a senior who has had personal season tickets since I was in HS and has gone to multiple road games + the Rose Bowl is thrown in a lottery with freshmen. I'm still gonna go if I don't get picked obviously but it would be nice to get rewarded in some way.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 22:08

Tim Wakefield wrote:Not sure if anyone you old timers care, but Taco Bell is sponsoring 500 free student tickets to the Cotton Bowl. STO had 1300 student requests so they're doing a lottery to see who gets the free ones, then the remaining students can pay $150. Fucking bullshit that a senior who has had personal season tickets since I was in HS and has gone to multiple road games + the Rose Bowl is thrown in a lottery with freshmen. I'm still gonna go if I don't get picked obviously but it would be nice to get rewarded in some way.

Tough titties. Welcome to real life senior.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 22:16

Blanch32 wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
yes Michigan state football is too good for them. Hell tell them you'll be at their 41st
It'll have to be the 50th. It has to be divisible by 25. That's the rule.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 22:17

Tim Wakefield wrote:Not sure if anyone you old timers care, but Taco Bell is sponsoring 500 free student tickets to the Cotton Bowl. STO had 1300 student requests so they're doing a lottery to see who gets the free ones, then the remaining students can pay $150. Fucking bullshit that a senior who has had personal season tickets since I was in HS and has gone to multiple road games + the Rose Bowl is thrown in a lottery with freshmen. I'm still gonna go if I don't get picked obviously but it would be nice to get rewarded in some way.

Don't be an ass to Wake or he'll put some of that South American jusitsu shit he learned this summer on you.

And Wake? The way they advertised that was the 1st 500 got the freebies....when did that change? Sue their asses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 22:19

Triple Sparty wrote:Quickly skimming and looks like I now need to bring an anniversary gift to Texas with me?
Only if someone you know in Texas is having an anniversary divisible by 25.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 22:27

LooseGoose wrote:

Don't be an ass to Wake or he'll put some of that South American jusitsu shit he learned this summer on you.

And Wake?   The way they advertised that was the 1st 500 got the freebies....when did that change?   Sue their asses.
The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 3493939353

Nope just a lottery with everyone that requested a ticket. Still bitter about the final four debacle and getting screwed.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 22:32

Look kid, if they don't already have a system for giving out tickets on a priority basis to students in place (for football) and I'm sure they don't, then they aren't going to create one just for something like this. Be glad that you have a 35% chance of getting a free ticket that you didn't think existed a few days ago.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 22:35

I like that they added a $15 processing fee to the free ticket
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 22:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Look kid, if they don't already have a system for giving out tickets on a priority basis to students in place (for football) and I'm sure they don't, then they aren't going to create one just for something like this. Be glad that you have a 35% chance of getting a free ticket that you didn't think existed a few days ago.

Sir yes sir
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 22:37

Giant Moose wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
Just say you were in the ER again and get out of it.
Perfect. What if the mojo is at Flemings? I better go to Flemings first and then be prepared to fake a heart problem if there's bad mojo so that I can go to the ER and stream the game.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 22:59

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Look kid, if they don't already have a system for giving out tickets on a priority basis to students in place (for football) and I'm sure they don't, then they aren't going to create one just for something like this. Be glad that you have a 35% chance of getting a free ticket that you didn't think existed a few days ago.

Sir yes sir

You sound like a whiny girl is alls I'm sayin
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 23:21

What do we think of this?

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 53b136cdaa88034d033cd7efffce8a0f
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 23:28

Horrible.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 0:15

Lmao. I'm in season 7 of suns
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 7:53

Heat Miser wrote:What do we think of this?

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 53b136cdaa88034d033cd7efffce8a0f
I just bought 7.. one for every day of the week.

GO GREEN!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 10:44

Cotton Bowl Classic ‏@CottonBowlGame 16h16 hours ago Irving, TX
Check out http://cottonbowl.com/gameday for all of the Cotton Bowl information you will need for game day.

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 CVvah0LU8AEek29
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 10:45

What the fuck is up with this new enter code to post shit?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 11:34

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 CVy7YqZUAAQVPXD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 11:46

LooseGoose wrote:What the fuck is up with this new enter code to post shit?

I don't know what you're talking about but I can only assume it has something to do with the code warrior-infication of the board.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 11:54

I don't know what you're talking about but I can only assume it has something to do with the code warrior-infication of the board.

This is what voting for Travis for Ephor will get you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 11:54

I've always wanted secret codes. It's a way to keep the undesirables out. If you don't have secret codes the terrorists win.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 13:53

Over the past couple days I've been getting a sporadic prompt to enter those stupid anti bot codes in order to post something. I hate those motherfuckers because I get them wrong half the time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 20:34

Never once "won" the lotto for the izzone. Fuck Saf and the alumni association, you'll say this more and more when you age
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DoogieHouser Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 21:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:What do we think of this?

I just bought 7.. one for every day of the week.

GO GREEN!

You can't use other people's names without opening yourself up to a law suit. Are you going to sell enough of these to take that risk?
DoogieHouser
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 10 Dec 2015 - 18:03

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 CV5ZPh8WcAI--Iu
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 10 Dec 2015 - 18:07

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 CV5mBKuWUAAKa7Z
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 10 Dec 2015 - 18:13

The Month long lead up to the Cotton Bowl Thread - Page 3 CV5nntMW4AEL7VD
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next