Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I got an MSU crock pot and an MSU resin table from my in laws for xmas

+2
SpartanInNH
DWags
6 posters

Go down

So I got an MSU crock pot and an MSU resin table from my in laws for xmas Empty So I got an MSU crock pot and an MSU resin table from my in laws for xmas

Post by DWags Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:32 pm

Was that gift for me or my wife? I have no problem with my white resin table and standard crock pot we use for tailgates now. Was this gift asked for by my wife, did they wrap it up and give it to me and really knew it was my wives wish? Hmmmmm I think some tom foolery and shenanigans are going on.

i might have to buy my wife a new smoker when we get home tomorrow and have our family Christmas.

Thoughts?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So I got an MSU crock pot and an MSU resin table from my in laws for xmas Empty Re: So I got an MSU crock pot and an MSU resin table from my in laws for xmas

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:00 pm

DWags wrote:Was that gift for me or my wife? I have no problem with my white resin table and standard crock pot we use for tailgates now. Was this gift asked for by my wife, did they wrap it up and give it to me and really knew it was my wives wish? Hmmmmm I think some tom foolery and shenanigans are going on.

i might have to buy my wife a new smoker when we get home tomorrow and have our family Christmas.

Thoughts?

Don't be a cheapskate, get her a really nice smoker.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

So I got an MSU crock pot and an MSU resin table from my in laws for xmas Empty Re: So I got an MSU crock pot and an MSU resin table from my in laws for xmas

Post by DWags Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Was that gift for me or my wife? I have no problem with my white resin table and standard crock pot we use for tailgates now. Was this gift asked for by my wife, did they wrap it up and give it to me and really knew it was my wives wish? Hmmmmm I think some tom foolery and shenanigans are going on.

Thoughts?

So I got an MSU crock pot and an MSU resin table from my in laws for xmas 502811600 on it. Any suggestions? Stopping at Lowes on the way home.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Thoughts?

Yeah, don't hold yourself back.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:07 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So I got an MSU crock pot and an MSU resin table from my in laws for xmas 502811600 on it. Any suggestions? Stopping at Lowes on the way home.

You need to talk to WBH or Pantry - they're the meat guys.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:19 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Pretty sure WBH has described his setup, and given his suggestions, in one of his threads.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:29 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Pretty sure WBH has described his setup, and given his suggestions, in one of his threads.

Probably in the SwillQ thread.

Swill Q Thread
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:33 pm

This is what she wants.

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Weber-18-1-2-in-Smokey-Mountain-Cooker-Smoker-721001/100657680?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cTHD%7cG%7c0%7cG-BASE-PLA-D28I-Grills%7c&gclid=CjwKEAiA7_OzBRDA8OfT3orp51oSJACVqslINz4RsIIdHAGGQLA87arg_jtWAY9H2w7kY_Ya6v5EHxoC25jw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:17 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is what she wants.

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Weber-18-1-2-in-Smokey-Mountain-Cooker-Smoker-721001/100657680?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cTHD%7cG%7c0%7cG-BASE-PLA-D28I-Grills%7c&gclid=CjwKEAiA7_OzBRDA8OfT3orp51oSJACVqslINz4RsIIdHAGGQLA87arg_jtWAY9H2w7kY_Ya6v5EHxoC25jw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I have a tear in my eye typing this. You guys don't even know my wife, but you have her best interests in mind. I feel the love. She's getting this tomorrow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:31 pm

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is what she wants.

I have a tear in my eye typing this. You guys don't even know my wife, but you have her best interests in mind. I feel the love. She's getting this tomorrow.

God, I feel awful. I didn't get my wife anything. You're really making me look bad So I got an MSU crock pot and an MSU resin table from my in laws for xmas 1896033241

On the other hand, she didn't get me anything either. Actually, at this point in our lives, I don't think either one of us cares.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Yep. Can't go wrong with a WSM. The 18.5" is perfect.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:17 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Blanch says Gomer is the meat guy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down