Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far.

+16
NigelUno
Nordic
Herbie Green
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Snake Plissken
GRR Spartan
I.B. Fine
DWags
tig ol bitties
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
tTy
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far. - Page 4 Empty Re: Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-12, 00:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Alabama players just look like "yeah, we did what we were supposed to." This isn't fun. Any other team would look like fun. They dont look like fun.

Asking Saban to smile is a dangerous request. Every time it happens, birds fall from the sky.

Saban, but the players themselves too. I dunno. I feel like we looked 1000x times more excited to win the big ten. These guys... I dunno. Maybe I just hate them.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far. - Page 4 Empty Re: Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far.

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-12, 00:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Asking Saban to smile is a dangerous request. Every time it happens, birds fall from the sky.

Saban, but the players themselves too. I dunno. I feel like we looked 1000x times more excited to win the big ten. These guys... I dunno. Maybe I just hate them.

Please tell us more about your feelings, Mary.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4