Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far.

+16
NigelUno
Nordic
Herbie Green
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Snake Plissken
GRR Spartan
I.B. Fine
DWags
tig ol bitties
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
tTy
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far. - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far.

Post by DWags Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was going to reserve judgement until the second half but I'll go ahead and say it now. Pretty clear the playoff got the two best teams on the field for the Championship Game. This is a very good game.

The best
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far. - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far.

Post by Nordic Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:07

Fire Marshsll Bill's D rattling Coker
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:07

Watson is killing them. Bama's in trouble. They should go back to the run.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:10

Snake Plissken wrote:
tTy wrote:

Shut up retard.
Maybe you really are just a dumb, uneducated fuck who likes to use that word to degrade others. I thought otherwise but maybe I was wrong.

I will apologize, sincerely, for my response to you.  I should not have replied in that manner, but you can otherwise go fuck yourself for trying to lecture me on the use of the slang "retarded" in the context with which I initially used it... regarding a damn football team.

Also, you have been around the internet long enough to know that you don't jump on a message board and start yelling at people to "grow the fuck up", completely unprovoked, if you aren't prepared for a response in kind.  Word Police are out of goddam control these days, and I'm not going to be intimidated by the hyper-politically correct pitchfork and torch crowd that can't fucking wait to be offended at every click of the mouse and then pile on and demonize people for bullshit reasons.

I honestly hope we are cool here, because I really don't have the time or energy to internet fight anyone anymore.  I don't give enough of a shit to stick around places like these anymore if I'm going to be harassed by someone holding a stupid fucking 15 year old grudge.  

I sincerely meant no disrespect to anyone cept for God damn Alabama football. Fuck. Them.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:13

Well that escalated quickly
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:13

Herbie Green wrote:Unfortunately, Clemson has exposed MSU as frauds. Not sure if I should start pulling for Clemson now that the MSU validation is gone
wow. None of this is true.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:13

We generally try not to use that word on the swill for a good reason. Partially because we are all upstanding gentleman who respect each other. Maybe you missed it. It hasn't been talked about in awhile. Nbd.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:17

Damnit Coker... Hit an open receiver
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:17

InTenSity wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Unfortunately, Clemson has exposed MSU as frauds. Not sure if I should start pulling for Clemson now that the MSU validation is gone
wow. None of this is true.

You didn't want Bama to beat Clemson 52-0 to show that it wasn't just about MSU sucking?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:18

I'm more upset about Cokers play this game compared to ours
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:20

Coker looks awful tonight. He looked like Joe Montana vs us
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Deep thoughts. I wonder if 89, LT and Cooper would have fared any better had anyone in our secondary been able to cover or take away Coker's initial read. Clemson doing a nice job on D. Other than the completely blown assignments.

This. Granted Coker took more shots in our game but was money. Give credit to Joey Freshwater
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:21

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I'm more upset about Cokers play this game compared to ours

Time to throw.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:23

Honestly Kiffin does deserve some credit for our game. A lot of credit. Coker and Kiffin deserve a lot. They changed up what they do because of what they knew we would do and to take advantage of our weakness. It worked.

Clemson presents a different more balanced skillset and it is giving them trouble.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:23

I think this game is hurting O'Connor and helping Terry in our coaches mind as to who is #1 this Spring.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:24

Herbie Green wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:I'm more upset about Cokers play this game compared to ours

Time to throw.

/coverage of primary receiver.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:24

Bama should run the ball three straight times here.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:25

tTy wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
Maybe you really are just a dumb, uneducated fuck who likes to use that word to degrade others. I thought otherwise but maybe I was wrong.

I will apologize, sincerely, for my response to you.  I should not have replied in that manner, but you can otherwise go fuck yourself for trying to lecture me on the use of the slang "retarded" in the context with which I initially used it... regarding a damn football team.

Also, you have been around the internet long enough to know that you don't jump on a message board and start yelling at people to "grow the fuck up", completely unprovoked, if you aren't prepared for a response in kind.  Word Police are out of goddam control these days, and I'm not going to be intimidated by the hyper-politically correct pitchfork and torch crowd that can't fucking wait to be offended at every click of the mouse and then pile on and demonize people for bullshit reasons.

I honestly hope we are cool here, because I really don't have the time or energy to internet fight anyone anymore.  I don't give enough of a shit to stick around places like these anymore if I'm going to be harassed by someone holding a stupid fucking 15 year old grudge.  

I sincerely meant no disrespect to anyone cept for God damn Alabama football. Fuck. Them.

Post. On. My friend. Bonars with thwork tails between their legs
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Honestly Kiffin does deserve some credit for our game. A lot of credit. Coker and Kiffin deserve a lot. They changed up what they do because of what they knew we would do and to take advantage of our weakness. It worked.

Clemson presents a different more balanced skillset and it is giving them trouble.

I thought Clemson's secondary would take the pass away, but their front seven would get killed by the run. Sort of the reverse of MSU's strengths and weaknesses on defense. But so far they have been playing the run better than expected.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Honestly Kiffin does deserve some credit for our game. A lot of credit. Coker and Kiffin deserve a lot. They changed up what they do because of what they knew we would do and to take advantage of our weakness. It worked.

Kiffin has dirt falling off him on the sidelines
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:26

Or throw for first down.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:28

Kiffin not getting text messages this game so the Alabama O is lost.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:28

Or not
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:31

This is a good game. We were a step below.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:31

tTy wrote:.

We're cool. I'm just honestly trying to break people of using that word one person at a time. I don't care what the cost to me is or what people think of me. It's not a nice word and we have people on this board that have children that are disabled that would and should be offended but won't say anything. It's my goal to eradicate that word from the English language. Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far. - Page 2 969504605
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:32

DWags wrote:I think this game is hurting O'Connor and helping Terry in our coaches mind as to who is #1 this Spring.

Maybe we should have a separate 'who should quarterback next year' thread.

But, to side track from this game, I don't see the point to turning to a one year starter this year (a likely somewhat sort of rebuild year. Like, 9-3 rebuild year) then to another one year starter after that. You might as well start terry for two years (as long as OConnor isn't light years better) then turn to lewerke or deweaver after that. Sucks, and I feel bad for O'Connor, but doesn't that make more sense?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:32

Blanch32 wrote:
tTy wrote:

WTF are you even talking about you idiot?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:33

Turtleneck wrote:Kiffin not getting text messages this game so the Alabama O is lost.
Or is he...
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:33

Wow. What a call.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:35

ONION soup!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:35

Why is the official drunk?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:35

Snake Plissken wrote:
tTy wrote:.

I sincerely meant no disrespect to anyone cept for God damn Alabama football.  Fuck.  Them.
We're cool. I'm just honestly trying to break people of using that word one person at a time. I don't care what the cost to me is or what people think of me. It's not a nice word and we have people on this board that have children that are disabled that would and should be offended but won't say anything. It's my goal to eradicate that word from the English language. Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far. - Page 2 969504605

I have met InTen and his entire fam in actual real life.  He is absolutely adorbs.  And his little boy is cute as hell too.  Last thing I wanted to do with this thread was piss any non-Alabama Football Fan/Player/Coach off...

You may stop fucking yourself now, if you haven't already done so.  Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far. - Page 2 969504605

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (onside kick)
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:36

Turtleneck wrote:Why is the official drunk?
Why are any of us drunk?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:38

THAT'S MY FUCKING BOY!!! YEAH, YOU GUYS HATE HIM, BUT HE'S A GREAT GUY! WHO CALLED THAT SHIT AND HAD IT EXECUTED?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THAT'S MY BOY1

Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far. - Page 2 Willia10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:38

Snake Plissken wrote:
Why are any of us drunk?

I haven't even finished my first beer of the night yet.

That onside kick was fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........

.........diculous. tongue
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:39

Snake Plissken wrote:
Why are any of us drunk?
Oh yeah
Alabama looks completely unstoppable out there so far. - Page 2 081128022280-mybottleshop-1
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:39

DWags wrote:THAT'S MY FUCKING BOY!!! YEAH, YOU GUYS HATE HIM, BUT HE'S A GREAT GUY! WHO CALLED THAT SHIT AND HAD IT EXECUTED?

christ
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:39

Snake Plissken wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

WTF are you even talking about you idiot?

Exactly the shit you posted
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:40

DWags wrote:THAT'S MY FUCKING BOY!!! YEAH, YOU GUYS HATE HIM, BUT HE'S A GREAT GUY! WHO CALLED THAT SHIT AND HAD IT EXECUTED?

Didn't I read his daughter is going to/working for MSU?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 23:42

Blanch32 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:WTF are you even talking about you idiot?

Exactly the shit you posted
I like you Blanch but damn I just don't understand you. Maybe it's me and I'm getting too old.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next