Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My call out thread will be published tomorrow

+19
GRR Spartan
duffy munn
tanfan!
NigelUno
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
Nordic
Robert J Sakimano
Vlad
Giant Moose
Death Roe
CheesySpartan
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
InTenSity
23 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

My call out thread will be published tomorrow Empty My call out thread will be published tomorrow

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-14, 21:07

Out coached is is one thing. Hell we know it's coming since it ain't March yet, but lack of development and effort by certain players is simply in excusable. Sorry bonars but this will get harsh.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My call out thread will be published tomorrow Empty Re: My call out thread will be published tomorrow

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-14, 21:08

Can't wait.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My call out thread will be published tomorrow Empty Re: My call out thread will be published tomorrow

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-14, 21:08

Can I get a general timeframe? I want to be one of the first to read it.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-14, 21:09

Izzo needs to go. He's absolutely lost. I can't stand him. Out coached is an understatement. We could do better with a pet dispenser
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-14, 21:10

DWags wrote:Izzo needs to go. He's absolutely lost. I can't stand him. Out coached is an understatement. We could do better with a pet dispenser

While true over the past 2 weeks, the Penz doesn't implement my game plans until March
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-14, 21:11

Why are we even playing Forbes and Harris? McQuaid should be put on some kind of jv team. Do we have one? Costello needs to just graduate. He has gotten worse each season

Fire Izzo.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-14, 21:13

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:Izzo needs to go. He's absolutely lost. I can't stand him. Out coached is an understatement. We could do better with a pet dispenser

While true over the past 2 weeks, the Penz doesn't implement my game plans until March

Typical piece of shit optimist response. Are you blowing these guys? I could have went to the I M and picked 7 guys who would not have lost by 17.

Blanch the optimist.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-14, 21:20

Travis better be put on blast.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-14, 21:22

Pins and needles, blanch. Pins and needles.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-14, 21:25

tGreenWay wrote:Pins and needles, blanch. Pins and needles.

If he doesn't call for immediate firings, he's the biggest bloar on this board. If I wake up and Izzo is still the coach, I'll never forgive MSU.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-14, 21:26

DWags wrote:Why are we even playing Forbes and Harris? McQuaid should be put on some kind of jv team. Do we have one? Costello needs to just graduate. He has gotten worse each season

Fire Izzo.

The real question is why we have such a shitty, small PG named after an antacid.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-14, 21:28

DWags wrote:

If he doesn't call for immediate firings, he's the biggest bloar on this board. If I wake up and Izzo is still the coach, I'll never forgive MSU.

100% this. And I look forward to seeing Blanch's short list of Izzo's replacement.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-14, 21:29

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:Why are we even playing Forbes and Harris? McQuaid should be put on some kind of jv team. Do we have one? Costello needs to just graduate. He has gotten worse each season

Fire Izzo.

The real question is why we have such a shitty, small PG named after an antacid.

dont get me started. Izzo obviously wants to be taller than his point guard.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-14, 21:32

This is going to be epic.

Deep, cutting edge basketball analysis from dumbass. How did this hoops genius ever get cut from the 6th grade team ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-14, 21:34

duffy munn wrote:This is going to be epic.

Deep, cutting edge basketball analysis from dumbass. How did this hoops genius ever get cut from the 6th grade team ?

Can we revoke dwags' spartan card? I didn't want to take such unilateral action on my own. Wanted to make sure I had your blessing first.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-14, 21:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Travis better be put on blast.

I'll be busy on blasting your mom. So whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-14, 21:35

I just wish Blanch would get arrested and gang raped by the boys in county.

It might explain his being a terminal ass online.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-14, 21:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
duffy munn wrote:This is going to be epic.

Can we revoke dwags' spartan card? I didn't want to take such unilateral action on my own. Wanted to make sure I had your blessing first.

You bloars can't stop me. I'm demanding excellent. Why didn't we score more points? Why did we let them score? These are all questions that need to be answered. We need a coach who is not afraid to score more than our opponents.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-14, 21:40

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You bloars can't stop me. I'm demanding excellent. Why didn't we score more points? Why did we let them score?  These are all questions that need to be answered. We need a coach who is not afraid to score more than our opponents.

It's January. Wait until March. But don't expect anything in April. That would be greedy.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-14, 21:47

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

You bloars can't stop me. I'm demanding excellent. Why didn't we score more points? Why did we let them score?  These are all questions that need to be answered. We need a coach who is not afraid to score more than our opponents.

It's January. Wait until March. But don't expect anything in April. That would be greedy.

We gone.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-14, 21:49

I am worried Izzo is going to leave after reading blanch's call out thread. Hopefully we have another Nix on the team who will cry and pull at Izzo's heart strings.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-14, 21:50

Not sure why Izzo is so afriad to run some agressive, full court D. I'm not talking about McQuaid or Tum hacking one guy up the court but some fucking trapping. Sitting back on D and letting them shoot over us was not working. Yet - we continue to do the same fuckin' thing. Over, and over.

Too stubborn.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-14, 22:08

Fire the black guy with glasses!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-15, 07:23

DWags wrote:

Terrible. Terrible demand excellence impression. Death Roe is not our leader
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-15, 07:25

GRR Spartan wrote:I just wish Blanch would get arrested and gang raped by the boys in county.

ShockiNo comeing from a certified male apologist
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-15, 07:27

gHost Spartan wrote:One of the things I love about blanch is that he's not afraid to raise difficult issues that most posters would rather ignore. I'm not saying he's right, once in a while his analysis is borderline Stephen Hawking-esque genius, sometimes it's not, but at least he isn't afraid to critique.

Ghost that's the freedom msg boards were founded on, and this one in particular. I got some other heavy hitting topics msu related id like to discuss when the timing is right. Great thing about this board is that we are allowed to while 99.9% of our sports message boards it's immediately sqwashed
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-15, 07:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Not sure why Izzo is so afriad to run some agressive, full court D. I'm not talking about McQuaid or Tum hacking one guy up the court but some fucking trapping. Sitting back on D and letting them shoot over us was not working. Yet - we continue to do the same fuckin' thing. Over, and over.

Too stubborn.
TIs izzo system. It will never change until he's outtie. Deal with it and be glad
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-15, 07:32

Blanch32 wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:I just wish Blanch would get arrested and gang raped by the boys in county.

My call out thread will be published tomorrow 4113017228 (You have to take the fish pills every day. You can't skip a day. Did GNC run out of them? Or are you taking too many? They aren't candy. Taking too many might be a problem also. ONE A DAY. Like the vitamins. While we're at it, maybe start taking those too. Can't hurt, right?)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-15, 07:44

Adam Carrola has a TV show where he calls out bad contractors.  The show is okay.   Nothing like The Man Show he did with Jimmy Kimmel.

I wish his new show could end with Girls on Trampolines.  
Really miss that.

My call out thread will be published tomorrow 4039383_orig
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-15, 08:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Not sure why Izzo is so afriad to run some agressive, full court D. I'm not talking about McQuaid or Tum hacking one guy up the court but some fucking trapping. Sitting back on D and letting them shoot over us was not working. Yet - we continue to do the same fuckin' thing. Over, and over.

Too stubborn.

Full court presses work in middle school and high school. Players get rattled and turn the ball over.

At the college level, they get shredded.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-15, 08:21

and to think.. some people here find me annoying..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-01-15, 08:36

Blouse32's state of the union on how bad this team and coaching are?

Start booking your final four flights and hotels now
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-15, 08:46

Blanch32 wrote:

"Comeing" from you the "honor's" basketball guru.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-01-15, 08:48

gHost Spartan wrote:One of the things I love about blanch is that he's not afraid to raise difficult issues that most posters would rather ignore. I'm not saying he's right, once in a while his analysis is borderline Stephen Hawking-esque genius, sometimes it's not, but at least he isn't afraid to critique.

Blanch is the Donald Trump of this place???
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-15, 08:57

Can you "publish" it on tRCMB? That would be great. Thanks in advance.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-15, 08:58

Blanch32 wrote:Out coached is is one thing. Hell we know it's coming since it ain't March yet, but lack of development and effort by certain players is simply in excusable. Sorry bonars but this will get harsh.
cheers cheers cheers
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-15, 08:59

duffy munn wrote:

Too stubborn.

Full court presses work in middle school and high school. Players get rattled and turn the ball over.

At the college level, they get shredded.

Sincerely,

Louisville
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-15, 09:00

kingstonlake wrote:Blouse32's state of the union on how bad this team and coaching are?  

Start booking your final four flights and hotels now

He can't call out the black coach with glasses again.  Fife, maybe?

More importantly...how will he misspell Fife?

Phife?

Fiphe?

Fiffe?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-15, 09:03

Too stubborn.

I said it before this game, Iowa came out at their place and defended our guards beyond the three point line. Caused all kinds of havoc and took away the three point shot. We sit back and let teams throw up threes. Don't know why we don't defend it better. Iowa was lights out for a reason. Need to get a hand in the face and guard beyond three point line. Face it, Iowa is the better team. Oh well.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-15, 09:06

CheesySpartan wrote:

Blanch is the Donald Trump of this place???

My call out thread will be published tomorrow 23-Jobs-Donald-Duck-Has-Attempted-6
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next