Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.

+18
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
By-Tor
Vlad
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
The_Dude
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
DWags
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  Empty I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.

Post by DWags 2/10/2016, 5:38 pm

Fuck it, why not? They're cutting edge and everyone else is just reacting and criticizing. Michigan has been kicked in the nuts by MSU and OSU for a decade. They were a fucking joke under Brandon and Hoke, you don't offer a man 6 or 7 million a year to continue getting your dick kicked in.

Nike contract will provide the money to do all their shit. Spring ball in Flirida? Why didn't we think of that? Hiring administrative assistants for their kids and connections? So what. If they didn't break a rule fuck it.

I live Dantonio and am proud he's a Spartan. Live the way he conducts himself and the class he has. That's not what Michigan is going for here. They're swinging for the fences in the next three years. I never realized they would be this willing to throw the facade of morality away for the crystal football, but they are.

It will be sweet if we can still keep the beat downs on the regular doing it in an ethical way, but if Michigan wins a natty not one alumni or fan will be disgusted with their conduct. If we don't like it, we better beat their ass doing what we do or put together a plan to stop them. Whatever that might take.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  Empty Re: I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.

Post by Rocinante 2/10/2016, 5:43 pm

sweet.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  Empty Re: I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.

Post by Rocinante 2/10/2016, 5:44 pm

what have they done again?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/10/2016, 5:45 pm

Rocinante wrote:what have they done again?

Loaded their gun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2/10/2016, 5:48 pm

Rocinante wrote:what have they done again?

Planned spring football practices in Florida when their players would rather be getting drunk in PCB?

See - I'm not good, or angry with what Harbaugh has been doing. I just don't care. Maybe I'll change my mind when they beat someone of note on the actual field.

Right now - all I see is Harbaugh and Michigan being attention whores, and the media is eating that shit up for clicks. I just do not give a fuck. Big Ten Champs. Playoffs.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2/10/2016, 5:48 pm

They might get away with the Spring Break trip this year, but the NCAA will shut it down.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2/10/2016, 5:51 pm

I love this gif.

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  Xgz9nkR
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/10/2016, 5:53 pm

NigelUno wrote:They might get away with the Spring Break trip this year, but the NCAA will shut it down.

They'll figure something else out. Know why Tom Izzo likes the neon green shit? Cause kids do, not cause alumni do. Point is, figure it out. I hope they do all that shit and still finish third. But I respect they're not standing still.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/10/2016, 5:54 pm

Rocinante wrote:I love this gif.

That's cool as hell. How did you get it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2/10/2016, 5:56 pm

I don't really care too much about it to be honest with you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2/10/2016, 5:56 pm

Can we get a ruling from the Blue Committee about DWags?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2/10/2016, 5:57 pm

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I love this gif.

have you never seen this before?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2/10/2016, 5:57 pm

Giant Moose wrote:Can we get a ruling from the Blue Committee about DWags?

WBH doesn't really care about the Blue Committee.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2/10/2016, 5:58 pm

This is incredibly suspicious.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/10/2016, 6:00 pm

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:

No and I'm very entertained.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2/10/2016, 6:01 pm

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:They might get away with the Spring Break trip this year, but the NCAA will shut it down.

They'll figure something else out. Know why Tom Izzo likes the neon green shit? Cause kids do, not cause alumni do. Point is, figure it out. I hope they do all that shit and still finish third. But I respect they're not standing still.

Not sure how you can just decide to take Spring Break away from college kids.

It will get shut down because the NCAA won't be able to control it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2/10/2016, 6:01 pm

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

No and I'm very entertained.

Right?

It's perfect.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2/10/2016, 6:03 pm

My humble opinion is that the IMG/Florida spring practice thing is equal parts brilliance and douchebaggery. Fuck the SEC for their ulterior motives in trying to shit it down, though.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2/10/2016, 6:04 pm

DWags wrote:

They'll figure something else out.  Know why Tom Izzo likes the neon green shit?  Cause kids do, not cause alumni do.  Point is, figure it out.  I hope they do all that shit and still finish third.  But I respect they're not standing still.  
I ordered the neon shirt from Dick's today. alien
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2/10/2016, 6:05 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:My humble opinion is that the IMG/Florida spring practice thing is equal parts brilliance and douchebaggery. Fuck the SEC for their ulterior motives in trying to shit it down, though.

If you're going to make kids practice on their Spring Break, you're getting a step closer to having to pay them.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2/10/2016, 6:10 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:My humble opinion is that the IMG/Florida spring practice thing is equal parts brilliance and douchebaggery. Fuck the SEC for their ulterior motives in trying to shit it down, though.

If you're going to make kids practice on their Spring Break, you're getting a step closer to having to pay them.  

You may be right, but the SEC trying to be the vanguard of athlete's welfare doesn't fit their argument.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2/10/2016, 6:16 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You may be right, but the SEC trying to be the vanguard of athlete's welfare doesn't fit their argument.

Maybe.

Not sure it's really been thought through all that well. Making kids practice on Spring Break is supposed to be good for recruiting? I could see that being used against Michigan.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/10/2016, 6:36 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I want them all to still die a billion heroes infested deaths, but everybody from the sec to MSU has to understand they're just going to turn every Rick over for the next three years or so
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2/10/2016, 6:37 pm

Who's Rick?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2/10/2016, 6:38 pm

InTenSity wrote:Who's Rick?
I think he was talking about Ric Flair.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2/10/2016, 6:38 pm

My brother. White boy Rick.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/10/2016, 6:49 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I want them all to still die a billion heroes infested deaths, but everybody from the sec to MSU has to understand they're just going to turn every Rick over for the next three years or so

Fucking ROCK AND HERPES RELATED DEATHS.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/10/2016, 6:50 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My brother. White boy Rick.

Fuckers. I'm one letter off on the type and you dumb asses can't figure it out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2/10/2016, 6:51 pm

DWags wrote:

D wags got them sausage fingers or what
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2/10/2016, 6:52 pm

DWags wrote:

They want to Fuck RickÂż
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2/10/2016, 6:53 pm

DWags wrote:

What type?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2/10/2016, 7:03 pm

Dude, quick, go look at your face in the mirror. Is it drooping on one side?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2/10/2016, 7:12 pm

I hate them so much
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2/10/2016, 7:14 pm

On what grounds? Who are they to interfere with an off season road trip?

I like the idea, and kinda pissed Hollis didn't think of it first.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2/10/2016, 7:49 pm

The Pantry wrote:

On what grounds? Who are they to interfere with an off season road trip?

I like the idea, and kinda pissed Hollis didn't think of it first.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14747952/sec-trying-get-ncaa-stop-michigan-practicing-florida
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2/10/2016, 7:57 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

No. It's more of a shares DNA with Blanch thing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2/10/2016, 7:59 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Sharing dna with blanch sounds like it would be a serious health risk.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2/10/2016, 8:08 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Sharing dna with blanch sounds like it would be a serious health risk.

Hi, Travis. How are you today?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/10/2016, 8:09 pm

DWags wrote:Fuck it, why not? They're cutting edge and everyone else is just reacting and criticizing. Michigan has been kicked in the nuts by MSU and OSU for a decade. They were a fucking joke under Brandon and Hoke, you don't offer a man 6 or 7 million a year to continue getting your dick kicked in.

Nike contract will provide the money to do all their shit. Spring ball in Flirida? Why didn't we think of that? Hiring administrative assistants for their kids and connections? So what. If they didn't break a rule fuck it.

I live Dantonio and am proud he's a Spartan. Live the way he conducts himself and the class he has. That's not what Michigan is going for here. They're swinging for the fences in the next three years. I never realized they would be this willing to throw the facade of morality away for the crystal football, but they are.

It will be sweet if we can still keep the beat downs on the regular doing it in an ethical way, but if Michigan wins a natty not one alumni or fan will be disgusted with their conduct. If we don't like it, we better beat their ass doing what we do or put together a plan to stop them. Whatever that might take.

Give that man a hat!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/10/2016, 8:10 pm

Will they do the same for Baseball, softball and golf spring break trip? For basketball and football Christmas breaks trips? What the fuck is the difference?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next