Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power laces will be a real thing this Christmas

4 posters

Go down

Power laces will be a real thing this Christmas Empty Power laces will be a real thing this Christmas

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-03-16, 22:35

http://techcrunch.com/2016/03/16/nike-just-unveiled-the-first-real-power-lacing-sneaker-the-hyperadapt-1-0/

“Your heel will hit a sensor and the system will automatically tighten,” explains Tiffany Beers, the project’s technical lead. “Then there are two buttons on the side to tighten and loosen. You can adjust it until it’s perfect.”

The shoes will launch during the 2016 holiday season, in three colors
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Power laces will be a real thing this Christmas Empty Re: Power laces will be a real thing this Christmas

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-16, 22:39

This is why I wear sandals. No shoe will cut my foot in half.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Power laces will be a real thing this Christmas Empty Re: Power laces will be a real thing this Christmas

Post by Dendrobates 2016-03-16, 22:51

CORNER BLITZ wrote:http://techcrunch.com/2016/03/16/nike-just-unveiled-the-first-real-power-lacing-sneaker-the-hyperadapt-1-0/

“Your heel will hit a sensor and the system will automatically tighten,” explains Tiffany Beers, the project’s technical lead. “Then there are two buttons on the side to tighten and loosen. You can adjust it until it’s perfect.”

The shoes will launch during the 2016 holiday season, in three colors

The lead technician has a cool name. For a couple reasons
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-03-16, 22:57

Dendrobates wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:http://techcrunch.com/2016/03/16/nike-just-unveiled-the-first-real-power-lacing-sneaker-the-hyperadapt-1-0/

Everyone likes beer and Tiffany sounds slutty???
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2016-03-16, 23:00

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Everyone likes beer and Tiffany sounds slutty???

Everyone likes beer ..............Power laces will be a real thing this Christmas 969504605

Tiffany sounds slutty??? ........... Power laces will be a real thing this Christmas 2809484752 Power laces will be a real thing this Christmas 901027492
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-16, 23:54

I like beer. And I had a few amazing dates with a Tiffany when we were undergrads. One night we got busted by the State Police because we were naked on the Capitol lawn. Oops. Good times.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2016-03-17, 00:08

tGreenWay wrote:I like beer. And I had a few amazing dates with a Tiffany when we were undergrads. One night we got busted by the State Police because we were naked on the Capitol lawn. Oops. Good times.

That's awesome! How long ago was that and what did the cops do?

Tiffany's all have unique personalities.
;-)
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-17, 00:28

Dendrobates wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I like beer. And I had a few amazing dates with a Tiffany when we were undergrads. One night we got busted by the State Police because we were naked on the Capitol lawn. Oops. Good times.

That's awesome! How long ago was that and what did the cops do?

Tiffany's all have unique personalities.
;-)

I'm twice your age, so it happened a long, long time ago. We were on the grass closest to the steps with a blanket I'd grabbed from my trunk. We'd just met at a party and she said she'd never seen the Capitol. I offered an after-midnight tour.
The trooper came up and was actually very cool about the whole thing. Didn't give me a ticket. We'd both been drinking but neither of us were drunk. He pointed to a camera way over on top of Lansing city hall which was pointed right down at us. He just said everything we'd been doing was on camera. I was nervous but enough of a smartass to ask him if I could have a copy. Power laces will be a real thing this Christmas 502811600

The only reason we didn't last longer is because she wanted to get too serious, too fast. She even brought in her parents to me me where I was working, even though we'd been out like 3 or 4 times. It was summer and I was working a couple of jobs to pay for school and didn't like the idea of having a serious girlfriend at that time in my life. But she was very cool and she's probably married to a really lucky guy now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down