Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So are UFO's the real thing or what?

+15
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
TheReal_LWS
Cameron
goodbar
MSU addict
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
NigelUno
Dendrobates
DWags
kingstonlake
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So are UFO's the real thing or what? Empty So are UFO's the real thing or what?

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-18, 19:55

Can we give antioplasticsurgery a waiver to discuss?

apparently the Pentagon admits they have a program to track/study them? I just saw the footage of the Navy pilot tracking an object in 2004 off the coast of San Diego and a Navey ship also was tracking them?

We gone?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ufo-video-us-navy-tracking-pilots-footage-unidentified-object-a8116356.html
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

So are UFO's the real thing or what? Empty Re: So are UFO's the real thing or what?

Post by DWags 2017-12-18, 20:05

kingstonlake wrote:Can we give antioplasticsurgery a waiver to discuss?

apparently the Pentagon admits they have a program to track/study them? I just saw the footage of the Navy pilot tracking an object in 2004 off the coast of San Diego and a Navey ship also was tracking them?

We gone?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ufo-video-us-navy-tracking-pilots-footage-unidentified-object-a8116356.html

Just had a guy on cnn. Showed film of an object in the sky with qualities not known to the US or foreign powers Weird. Was on cnn.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So are UFO's the real thing or what? Empty Re: So are UFO's the real thing or what?

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-18, 20:34

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Can we give antioplasticsurgery a waiver to discuss?

We gone?

Just had a guy on cnn. Showed film of an object in the sky with qualities not known to the US or foreign powers Weird. Was on cnn.

I think we won't see 2050.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-12-18, 21:28

I don’t think it’s legit. It was only 22 million and privately donated. That’s not a lot money, and were doing it just because someone paid for it.

I’m not impressed.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-18, 21:40

Dendrobates wrote:I don’t think it’s legit. It was only 22 million and privately donated. That’s not a lot money, and were doing it just because someone paid for it.

I’m not impressed.

Privately funded? Thought it was buried in the defense budget?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-18, 21:42

So are UFO's the real thing or what? I-want-to-believe1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-18, 22:50

Shit you, not.  My ex-BIL on Late Night with Letterman 30 years ago.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-18, 23:08

I don’t believe in extra terrestrials. That said, the NYT interviews and videos got me shook bruh. I believe the pilots.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-18, 23:12

How the fuck does one not believe in extra terrestrials?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-12-18, 23:15

I'm going to be pissed if I die before the aliens get here.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-18, 23:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How the fuck does one not believe in extra terrestrials?

Have you ever seen one?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-19, 00:39

Rocinante wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How the fuck does one not believe in extra terrestrials?

Have you ever seen one?

That seems pretty short sighted, because, ya know - science.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-19, 00:45

Agree with OTPT. Universe is too big. And yeah I think I have but I was pretty young so..whatevs
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-19, 01:35

I have no doubt that there is a shit ton of life out there. Have they zeroed in on us, found us, and not tried to make contact? So are UFO's the real thing or what? 502811600

The fuck is wrong with you guys?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-19, 09:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Have you ever seen one?

Oh but Jesus is just dumb superstition. Got it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-19, 09:31

Rocinante wrote:

Actually, if you watch that Letterman video...Jesus came from Venus.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-19, 09:39

Either you follow evidence or you don’t. If ETs are just a given to you, then you have as much credibility as a Bigfoot tracker.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 09:42

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Actually, if you watch that Letterman video...Jesus came from Venus.

I thought jesus came from Uranus..? So are UFO's the real thing or what? 2599972566

jesus gets around.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-19, 09:48

Rocinante wrote:

There’s a difference between god and jesus, right? Either way, I’ll usually side with science and to my knowledge science does not back a god. So yes, a dumb superstition or the Santa Claus for adults - whichever you’d like.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-19, 10:00

Just by sheer numbers and odds, you know that life exists elsewhere.    I  have always found it insane, however, to be asked to believe, that somehow, super intelligent beings have the technology to come her from unbelievable distance, enter our atmosphere and not make themselves known, then fly back to whatever unbelievable great distance they came from and say "yep, we saw them, here are pictures".  Their leaders say, "didn't you talk to them or meet them?", then the astronauts say, "Oh shit, yeah, we didn't have time, we really wanted to get back".
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 10:02

DWags wrote:Just by sheer numbers and odds, you know that life exists elsewhere.    I  have always found it insane, however, to be asked to believe, that somehow, super intelligent beings have the technology to come her from unbelievable distance, enter our atmosphere and not make themselves known, then fly back to whatever unbelievable great distance they came from and say "yep, we saw them, here are pictures".  Their leaders say, "didn't you talk to them or meet them?", then the astronauts say, "Oh shit, yeah, we didn't have time, we really wanted to get back".
I wonder if they have a disdain for transfers.. and if they express it four times in the course of seven sentences?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-19, 10:31

DWags wrote:Just by sheer numbers and odds, you know that life exists elsewhere.    I  have always found it insane, however, to be asked to believe, that somehow, super intelligent beings have the technology to come her from unbelievable distance, enter our atmosphere and not make themselves known, then fly back to whatever unbelievable great distance they came from and say "yep, we saw them, here are pictures".  Their leaders say, "didn't you talk to them or meet them?", then the astronauts say, "Oh shit, yeah, we didn't have time, we really wanted to get back".

Dude. Have you not heard of the Prime Directive? Sheesh.

Last edited by Rocinante on 2017-12-19, 10:33; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-19, 10:32

Rocinante wrote:

There’s a difference between god and jesus, right? Either way, I’ll usually side with science and to my knowledge science does not back a god. So yes, a dumb superstition or the Santa Claus for adults - whichever you’d like.

And yet, you accept without having seen evidence that ETs are real.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-19, 10:42

Rocinante wrote:

I believe that they are out there. The universe (ya know, a real thing, not some diety chilling in the sky judging and sending messages down to individuals ) is a thing. There is evidence of that. What a dog shit analogy by the way.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-19, 10:48

Rocinante wrote:

I believe that they are out there. The universe (ya know, a real thing, not some diety chilling in the sky judging and sending messages down to individuals ) is a thing. There is evidence of that. What a dog shit analogy by the way.

You saying "cuz science" is the crappiest reason of all time.

It's literally the same thing as me saying God exists, cuz sunsets, or baby cooing, or whatever.

If you want to say that considering there are eleventy trillion planets in the universe it is a statistical probability that life exists elsewhere, I would agree with you. But to jump to aliens visit Earth is just as much superstition as loch ness monsterism. Unless you have access to some evidence I haven't seen.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-19, 10:50

Is there a difference between what you said and my initial post here?

Also- why do sunsets or annoying ass baby sounds mean there is a god? scratch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-19, 10:54

They don't. That's the point. Just like trillions of planets don't mean complex life, i.e. Extra Terrestrials.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-12-19, 11:09

Rocinante wrote:

It's literally the same thing as me saying God exists, cuz sunsets, or baby cooing, or whatever.

If you want to say that considering there are eleventy trillion planets in the universe it is a statistical probability that life exists elsewhere, I would agree with you. But to jump to aliens visit Earth is just as much superstition as loch ness monsterism. Unless you have access to some evidence I haven't seen.

I totally agree with you Roc.

Also...what if no matter what, it’s not possible to travel at light speed to get to other planets? We always think it’s possible with an “advanced life form.” But maybe it could never happen in the laws of physics.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 11:12

this is the real thing.. UFO's best record..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-19, 11:29

Rocinante wrote:

They don't. That's the point. Just like trillions of planets don't mean complex life, i.e. Extra Terrestrials.

So I’m siding with the statistics and science. I don’t think i ever said anything about aliens to earth. You said that.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-19, 11:37

Rocinante wrote:

They don't.  That's the point.  Just like trillions of planets don't mean complex life, i.e. Extra Terrestrials.

So I’m siding with the statistics and science. I don’t think i ever said anything about aliens to earth. You said that.

Science!!

Here's a necklace for you to have made to declare your religious affiliations.

So are UFO's the real thing or what? Captur12
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-19, 11:38

I believe in both Global Warming and the Loch Ness Monster
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-12-19, 13:34

Dendrobates wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I totally agree with you Roc.

Also...what if no matter what, it’s not possible to travel at light speed to get to other planets? We always think it’s possible with an “advanced life form.” But maybe it could never happen in the laws of physics.
I think it is pretty much accepted from a scientific standpoint that you can not "travel" in the traditional sense at the speed of light.

The question is rather, as we understand it, can you warp the space time continuum allowing to travel both at greater than the speed of light and through time. I am pretty safe in saying we don't really know.

The human species is of course very young in cosmic sense. Even in our brief time we are on the precipice of great discoveries in terms of nanobot technology and technological singularity. Technologies that could both wipe out all life on earth or allow your daughter to live forever.

If life exists in other parts of the universe it may be much more advanced than we are.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-19, 13:35

I believe in unidentified flying objects.

They are out there.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2017-12-19, 13:43

rlly makes u think...
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-12-19, 14:09

Rocinante wrote:

If you think there are living things on planets other than Earth, what the hell do you call them if not extra terrestrial? I'm beginning to wonder if you properly understand what that term means.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-19, 14:10

Yes UFO is real. Some of you old stoner hippies probably have seen them live recently:

So are UFO's the real thing or what? Ufo10
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-19, 14:50

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

If you think there are living things on planets other than Earth, what the hell do you call them if not extra terrestrial? I'm beginning to wonder if you properly understand what that term means.

Forget it, he’s rolling - waiting for the government to verify it i think.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-19, 14:53

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

You call it life. ETs as a term connotes advanced life. I got time life books mysteries of the unknown when I was 11 dude. I know things.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-12-19, 14:59

Rocinante wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You call it life. ETs as a term connotes advanced life. I got time life books mysteries of the unknown when I was 11 dude. I know things.

I don't think you're right on that. A cursory google indicates that even non-living objects may be correctly referred to as extra terrestrial.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next