Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which former Detroit Tiger turned manager is worse -- Ausmus or Trammell?

4 posters

Go down

Which former Detroit Tiger turned manager is worse -- Ausmus or Trammell?

Which former Detroit Tiger turned manager is worse -- Ausmus or Trammell? Vote_lcap25%Which former Detroit Tiger turned manager is worse -- Ausmus or Trammell? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Which former Detroit Tiger turned manager is worse -- Ausmus or Trammell? Vote_lcap75%Which former Detroit Tiger turned manager is worse -- Ausmus or Trammell? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Which former Detroit Tiger turned manager is worse -- Ausmus or Trammell? Vote_lcap0%Which former Detroit Tiger turned manager is worse -- Ausmus or Trammell? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll Which former Detroit Tiger turned manager is worse -- Ausmus or Trammell?

Post by Giant Moose Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:03 am

I'm going with Ausmus. Ilitch never gave Tram any players to work with so it was expected he finished last.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: Which former Detroit Tiger turned manager is worse -- Ausmus or Trammell?

Post by steveschneider Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:48 am

Trammell.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: Which former Detroit Tiger turned manager is worse -- Ausmus or Trammell?

Post by DWags Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:54 am

Don't you look at all the major sports and of the four think that baseball would be the easiest to be the head guy?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:01 am

DWags wrote:Don't you look at all the major sports and of the four think that baseball would be the easiest to be the head guy?

Pro basketball looks pretty damn easy, look at Jason Kidd in Brooklyn. Guy just sat on his ass and watched the game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:03 am

DWags wrote:Don't you look at all the major sports and of the four think that baseball would be the easiest to be the head guy?
I think it'd be tough. One, you have to be able to fit into a baseball uniform as an older man. That is difficult for some.

But seriously, 162 games is a lot to have to do things for, and MLB more than other American sports has more Spanish speaking players, which is probably difficult for some English-speaking only managers to deal with. Plus scouting reports for different pitchers and the strategy involved.

To me pro hoops seems easier. You have to manage personalities, which is annoying yes, but you really only have to worry about 5-10 guys.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:04 am

Giant Moose wrote:
I think it'd be tough. One, you have to be able to fit into a baseball uniform as an older man. That is difficult for some.

But seriously, 162 games is a lot to have to do things for, and MLB more than other American sports has more Spanish speaking players, which is probably difficult for some English-speaking only managers to deal with. Plus scouting reports for different pitchers and the strategy involved.

To me pro hoops seems easier. You have to manage personalities, which is annoying yes, but you really only have to worry about 5-10 guys.

Have to manage more personalities in baseball and the egos are bigger. Trammell's down fall is Pudge didn't like him.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:06 am

I'll judge Ausmus after this year now that he has some experience.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down