Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game

+15
xsanguine
InTenSity
NigelUno
I.B. Fine
Robert J Sakimano
By-Tor
DWags
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
Blanch32
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game  - Page 3 Empty Re: Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 10:11

gHost Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:dude, instead of ditching the cheapie stroller into the Red Cedar, you could donate it to Ecuador at the Rock.

win/win.

We donate a lot of old baby clothes, toys, baby supplies, etc., to children's group homes that take children in foster care. That's our thing. We also have an unofficial charity with a bunch of attorneys that I work with and each year we buy I'm guessing about 15-20k worth of toys for children in group homes and shelters. I'm a very small player in that and I simply help buy toys and deliver them.
so... when you're throwing the cheapie stroller into the Red Cedar, take a minute to imagine Marianna.. the 15 year old mother of 3 from Quito.. carrying her young children through the rubble that once was her neighborhood and how much she'd enjoy that stroller.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game  - Page 3 Empty Re: Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 10:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Jim Comparoni ‏@JimComparoni 26m26 minutes ago
Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops was here for the MSU draft. Seriously. He and Dantonio just walked out of the building together, talking.
seriously??

two people walked out of a building together.. and they were.. talking?? Shocked

Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game  - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 12:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Jim Comparoni ‏@JimComparoni 26m26 minutes ago
Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops was here for the MSU draft. Seriously. He and Dantonio just walked out of the building together, talking.
seriously??

two people walked out of a building together.. and they were.. talking?? Shocked

Go to Rivals and mention that part to Comparoni, enjoy your 5 minutes on the board there. I posted it because there would be some here that were interested that Stoops was visiting. Probably 2-3 more than were interested in your pigeon shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 12:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:seriously??

Go to Rivals and mention that part to Comparoni, enjoy your 5 minutes on the board there. I posted it because there would be some here that were interested that Stoops was visiting. Probably 2-3 more than were interested in your pigeon shit.

I posted a link the Stoops interview on Hondo's board in the 2016-2017 football thread. I didn't know he and Dantonio were best buds.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 12:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
seriously??

two people walked out of a building together.. and they were.. talking??  Shocked

Go to Rivals and mention that part to Comparoni, enjoy your 5 minutes on the board there.   I posted it because there would be some here that were interested that Stoops was visiting.   Probably 2-3 more than were interested in your pigeon shit.
I'll go over there as soon as I recover from the shock that two people were walking out of a building together.. talking.

Seriously.

#MindBlown
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 13:40

Although you're not a damn fine Spartan, you're a great Ecuadorean. Thanks Bob
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 13:41

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

People need help in Detroit and I should send money to South America?

No, but do all you right wing hateful people have to bitch about those who are donating their own fucking money to a cause they want to donate to? WTF does it matter to you? Do we really need "People are in need of help here!". The fuck. Just be quiet if you don't want to donate.
Well said.

Signed,
Not-douchebag right winger
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 13:42

Bob donated? That liberal bastard.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 13:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bob donated? That liberal bastard.
he, pal - you best be careful or I'll want my 10 bucks back. Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game  - Page 3 1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 13:56

Tim Wakefield wrote:Although you're not a damn fine Spartan, you're a great Ecuadorean. Thanks Bob
Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game  - Page 3 969504605

so when I walk up to someone to donate a few bucks to, should I look for the guy that looks like he might work at the cafeteria?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 14:07

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

People need help in Detroit and I should send money to South America?

No, but do all you right wing hateful people have to bitch about those who are donating their own fucking money to a cause they want to donate to? WTF does it matter to you? Do we really need "People are in need of help here!". The fuck. Just be quiet if you don't want to donate.

Don't liberals constantly beat the drum of sending money overseas when we have a ton of poverty in the USA?

Also, don't liberals always tell other people how to spend their money?

Is it 'different' this time because it's a cause you personally support?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 14:16

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

Don't liberals constantly beat the drum of sending money overseas when we have a ton of poverty in the USA?

Are you asking me if I support helping quake victims? Does that make me a liberal if I do? You seriously can't be so fucked up by politics that you would ask if anyone supports helping the victims of a natural disaster.

You're one messed up person if you can equate left and right wing support for victims of natural disasters.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 14:19

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Are you asking me if I support helping quake victims? Does that make me a liberal if I do? You seriously can't be so fucked up by politics that you would ask if anyone supports helping the victims of a natural disaster.

You're one messed up person if you can equate left and right wing support for victims of natural disasters.

Why don't they just get jobs...cleaning up earthquake rubble?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 14:26

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

No, but do all you right wing hateful people have to bitch about those who are donating their own fucking money to a cause they want to donate to?  WTF does it matter to you?  Do we really need "People are in need of help here!".  The fuck.  Just be quiet if you don't want to donate.  

scenario questions: so you want to raise your mythical daughter to be independent.. which, presumably means paying for college - but then you want her to major in what you think she should major in...

isn't that telling her how she should spend her money? Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game  - Page 3 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 14:36

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Why don't they just get jobs...cleaning up earthquake rubble?

I just don't understand why these people don't get educated get a job and stop being so fucking poor. Assholes.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 14:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Although you're not a damn fine Spartan, you're a great Ecuadorean. Thanks Bob
Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game  - Page 3 969504605

so when I walk up to someone to donate a few bucks to, should I look for the guy that looks like he might work at the cafeteria?

Just make a tiny paper airplane and do a drive by on your bike.

Also, the Rock location isn't set in stone yet. I'll post when I hear more from the people organising
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 15:05

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Also, the Rock location isn't set in stone yet.
okay - I won't take it for granite just yet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 19:46

I sharted
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 19:47

Connor Cook ‏@Connor_Cook03 3h3 hours ago
Spartan Nation! Say goodbye and BBQ with me and @FreshThymeFM in East Lansing on Sat. April 23 from 12-2 pm before the Spring Game! #GoGreen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 10:39

5 things to ponder leading into Michigan State's Green-White game
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 10:42

Here's link to a newspaper article in case you're unable to look for it yourself
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 10:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Here's link to a newspaper article in case you're unable to look for it yourself

Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game  - Page 3 2a124f010add56613d40a9eaf3b8adc66076918b534378638c42b69bae621865

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 10:57

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Here's link to a newspaper article in case you're unable to look for it yourself

Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game  - Page 3 2a124f010add56613d40a9eaf3b8adc66076918b534378638c42b69bae621865

I see a smiley face, and a polar bear (I think).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 10:59

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

you should link us to a newspaper article about it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 11:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

you should link us to a newspaper article about it.

If I did it would top any contribution you've made.

But instead I'll wait for resident psychologist OTPT to chime in about how Bob is "in my head" while ignoring the fact that you follow me around as I post adding meaningless drivel to each thread. He's done this for months now but of course I'm the obsessed one, not my stalker. Right boys?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 11:17

[quote="LooseGoose]
...OTPT...[/quote]
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 11:49

Spartan Football ‏@MSU_Football 33m33 minutes ago
We'll see you at the spring game tomorrow at 3 p.m. in Spartan Stadium! Free admission! Gameday forecast: sunny & 57

Help me plan my day - I'm bringing the family to MSU for the Spring Game  - Page 3 CgpxL7sWMAAEp5w
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 12:14

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you should link us to a newspaper article about it.

If I did it would top any contribution you've made.

But instead I'll wait for resident psychologist OTPT to chime in about how Bob is "in my head" while ignoring the fact that you follow me around as I post adding meaningless drivel to each thread. He's done this for months now but of course I'm the obsessed one, not my stalker. Right boys?
you going to the game? It's gonna be sweet.

you have a shirt I can borrow? Probably a men's medium would work. I'll get it back to you. Thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 12:36

I'm tempted to go tomorrow. However, I am worried I'll be sitting next to some 5'2" manlet that keeps going, "We love losing in the Final Four," "Hopefully Dantonio can get to more Final Fours and lose in them like Izzo," etc. Dude probably would be throwing his poo at people, too.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 21:36

I vaguely remember that I took a stroller right into the stadium several years ago
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 21:38

Herbie Green wrote:I vaguely remember that I took a stroller right into the stadium several years ago

Dantonio sometimes uses one to carry his balls.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 8:25

5 things to watch at MSU spring game: Corley catches on
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 9:52

Herbie Green wrote:I vaguely remember that I took a stroller right into the stadium several years ago

Years ago, yes. I remember a friend bringing a stroller in that was filled with home brew back in '02 or so. They are Nazis now, though. They sent my wife back to the car a few years ago with a diaper bag. At the Spring game. When we were only drawing < 20k.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 11:02

Lot 79 for donations
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 11:33

Get there early and catch the MSU/IU baseball game @ 1:05
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3