Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?

+28
Cameron
SawGreen
MasonGuy
LoneWolfSparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Wally Fairway
BRODSON
Chitown_Badger
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
EdMartinsLoan
Giant Moose
Blanch32
Notorious GiB
tanfan!
Spartan G. Thug
Masturbates
Crazy Jim9
Three_Putt_Par
DITKA
Travis of the Cosmos
Jaheab
NigelUno
SBSpartan
tTy
Frank Ricard
SeeRockCity
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap6%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap4%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap0%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap0%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap10%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap2%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap8%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap10%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap12%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap12%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap22%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 11 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_lcap14%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Empty Re: Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-15, 23:34

tDPR should be on that list.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  Empty Re: Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-05-15, 23:34

mitch cumstain
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-15, 23:35

I fucked up and voted "write-in" but only cuz I missed SSPM on the list originally. My bad.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-05-15, 23:36

I voted for Al, but mentioned Mitch. I figured ghost could get Al to come around sometime over here.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-15, 23:37

How is EJack/Pocket Aces not on this list for fucks sake?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-15, 23:39

Pete but dude isn't coming back. No way.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-15, 23:44

Mel.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaheab 2014-05-15, 23:44

mitch and tDPR are excellent choices and making me rethink my vote
Jaheab
Jaheab
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-05-15, 23:55

Ozy. That guy had total meltdowns on a regular basis and it was always hilarious.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-05-15, 23:59

Jaheab wrote:mitch and tDPR are excellent choices and making me rethink my vote

WFT is your avatar? I can't figure out if it's some guy fishing or someone bending over with their ass crack showing....
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-16, 00:01

Frank Ricard wrote:

WFT is your avatar?  I can't figure out if it's some guy fishing or someone bending over with their ass crack showing....

Looks like a POV shot of someone smoking a one hitter in a kayak about to get knocked the **** out with a big stick.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaheab 2014-05-16, 00:04

tTy wrote:

Looks like a POV shot of someone smoking a one hitter in a kayak about to get knocked the **** out with a big stick.

You're 90% correct. It's one of those magic flight box vaporizers.
Jaheab
Jaheab
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-05-16, 00:15

Jaheab wrote:You're 90% correct. It's one of those magic flight box vaporizers.

Damn. I was really hoping for an ass crack.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaheab 2014-05-16, 00:19

Frank Ricard wrote:

Damn.  I was really hoping for an ass crack.  

You'll need to go to gHost for that Shocked 
Jaheab
Jaheab
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-16, 00:33

gHost Spartan wrote:

I had limited number of persons in the pole but that's why I included the "Other" option  cyclops 

Understood. I just personally would rank him as a more desirable Swill addition than the majority of the listed options.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DITKA 2014-05-16, 00:43

Was tDPR even on the old school board? None the less a good poster.

No offense to anyone, but when I think RCMB legend I am thinking circa 2000-2005, not when the board became an absolute shithole and started to sell out continuously to what it has become today.
DITKA
DITKA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Three_Putt_Par 2014-05-16, 00:54

DITKA wrote:Was tDPR even on the old school board?  None the less a good poster.

No offense to anyone, but when I think RCMB legend I am thinking circa 2000-2005, not when the board became an absolute shithole and started to sell out continuously to what it has become today.

No. I started reading the old board in 2004 and tDPR wasn't on there then. I agree, I think of the legends as before the Dantonio years.
Three_Putt_Par
Three_Putt_Par
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Jim9 2014-05-16, 01:01

Well an un-moderated Old Wise One would be enough data to hold an entire psychiatric convention on one message board.

Ozy-man-titties was oft entertaining and SlickNickDisneyFan was fun.

After you get past those 3 unintentional legends, I miss SSPM the most.

Since we are getting this new and more mature version of white boy hatcher (no offense to the past intended) I think it would be interesting to see a similarly insightful version of Kid Wok.
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2014-05-16, 01:29

ArtieLuvPancake
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan G. Thug 2014-05-16, 01:50

Is Jewel considered a poster?
Spartan G. Thug
Spartan G. Thug
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2014-05-16, 02:02

What ever happened to Dr. Opti aka TacoSaladRocks? I thought he was a good one. Dee Brown would also get my vote
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-16, 05:41

Zippy.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-05-16, 06:03

Grim Reaper. That dude rocked.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-05-16, 06:04

Boyeeeeee
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-05-16, 08:30

Sspm. Lock thread now
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-16, 09:27

It was a tough call but I miss Spartan Al. Seemed like a good dude.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by EdMartinsLoan 2014-05-16, 09:57

Ms. B. Green
EdMartinsLoan
EdMartinsLoan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-05-16, 10:11

RuffGriff
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-05-16, 10:50

Bolley
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-16, 10:51

Oh yeah, screw my vote for Al. I want Beveled Edge. Dude cracked me up.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-05-16, 10:54

Other: Bolley
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-05-16, 10:56

Giant Moose wrote:Oh yeah, screw my vote for Al. I want Beveled Edge. Dude cracked me up.

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  2zpl66d
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-16, 10:56

Chitown_Badger wrote:

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  1966794946  Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  1966794946  Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  1966794946 
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BRODSON 2014-05-16, 10:58

BRONSON!
BRODSON
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-05-16, 11:03

I have a hard time choosing between zippy & monkey

Other names to consider (and gHost I would 5 star this thread if we had thread rating)

- 40 oz's to freedom
- AASpartan
- Griff & sidekicks
- Notorious PAT
- Roger Dorn (SSPM sidekick)
- whoever had the collection of good schticks (fluff, tershak, bolley, etc)
- Chicago Mark
- pablo fanque
- CMS
- mleaguegreen
-

and there should be a long list of posters we are glad do not post here
- Pickleface/Snoodboss
- slicknickshady
- spacewaster
- Adam, No1, bandgeekdude
-

-
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-16, 11:05

1) I don't think I've ever so much as giggled at a bolley post EVAR. Just sayin.

2) I once witnessed Al retrieve and consume a hotdog that someone chucked into the middle of the roadway at the spring game while dodging traffic. #Tryin'TooHard
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-05-16, 11:08

tTy wrote:1) I don't think I've ever so much as giggled at a bolley post EVAR.  Just sayin.

2) I once witnessed Al retrieve and consume a hotdog that someone chucked into the middle of the roadway at the spring game while dodging traffic.  #Tryin'TooHard

Bolley became a bit of a schtick of himself in the later years. So did Malibu Man, but to a lesser extent.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-16, 11:10

Bolley was also Jovi/Wesner/OvenMitt

Weiners
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-16, 16:05

Three_Putt_Par wrote:

No. I started reading the old board in 2004 and tDPR wasn't on there then. I agree, I think of the legends as before the Dantonio years.

That just made me think of the "Where there's Bobby, there's confusion" wall paper someone made. That shit cracked me up.

Anyone still have it?
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-16, 16:17

Ozy. Guy was a nut.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next